OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 03, 2014, 01:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: belfry in our church  (Read 533 times) Average Rating: 0
oleg

« on: August 17, 2006, 10:56:38 PM »

I need an advice maybe you can help on this topic...

There is a church in our town located in the center of the city. It is not very big, but its location is perfect and people around always go there.

There was the temple before the communism era in Russia, and when we turned to the democracy and capitalism again, people decided to build it again. You can see what we managed to do during last five years with god help. But seems that we did all we could. There are bells in the yard, we thought a lot, before we decided to do so. On the picture below is our belfry. 

These are oxygen balloons. We cut them and now they have different noise. We asked Father Dmitry for advice, and he said, that god perish is not just in our town, it is everywhere. Go my son, talk to the people and they will show you the way. For last three years we are looking for the sources to build the belfry and by the bells. If you can help us in this, please contact me back. Maybe you know the way how we could collect the rest amount of money. We have collected some but it is not enough…

Thank you in advance, god bless you!

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: