OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 02:08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: flags  (Read 1022 times) Average Rating: 0
Macarius

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: The Church of Alexandria

« on: August 03, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

hello ,

i noticed that the members here have the flags of their countires under the avatar , how can i add the Egyptian flag ?

We believe that our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Logos, is perfect in His Divinity and perfect in His Humanity. He made His Humanity One with His Divinity without Mixture, nor Mingling, nor Confusion. we Anathematize the Doctrines of both Nestorius and Eutyches
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »

Change your location to Egypt in your profile.

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Macarius

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:21:53 PM »

Change your location to Egypt in your profile.

it is already Egypt !

We believe that our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Logos, is perfect in His Divinity and perfect in His Humanity. He made His Humanity One with His Divinity without Mixture, nor Mingling, nor Confusion. we Anathematize the Doctrines of both Nestorius and Eutyches
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 10:59:51 PM »

You can't do it until the "Member Map" function is re-started; the flags come from your country identification when you place your Member Pin.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Macarius

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »

You can't do it until the "Member Map" function is re-started; the flags come from your country identification when you place your Member Pin.

how can i do that ??

Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 11:38:26 PM »

Hmmm, I think you have to edit the member map, which is currently disabled for security reasons. We will get it straightened out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: