Author Topic: flags  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Macarius

flags
« on: August 03, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

hello ,

i noticed that the members here have the flags of their countires under the avatar , how can i add the Egyptian flag ?
We believe that our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Logos, is perfect in His Divinity and perfect in His Humanity. He made His Humanity One with His Divinity without Mixture, nor Mingling, nor Confusion. we Anathematize the Doctrines of both Nestorius and Eutyches

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
  • Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist
Re: flags
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »
Change your location to Egypt in your profile.
Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism and may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.

Offline Macarius

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:21:53 PM »
Change your location to Egypt in your profile.

it is already Egypt !
We believe that our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Logos, is perfect in His Divinity and perfect in His Humanity. He made His Humanity One with His Divinity without Mixture, nor Mingling, nor Confusion. we Anathematize the Doctrines of both Nestorius and Eutyches

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 10:59:51 PM »
You can't do it until the "Member Map" function is re-started; the flags come from your country identification when you place your Member Pin.
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Macarius

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »
You can't do it until the "Member Map" function is re-started; the flags come from your country identification when you place your Member Pin.

how can i do that ??

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
  • Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 11:38:26 PM »
Hmmm, I think you have to edit the member map, which is currently disabled for security reasons. We will get it straightened out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anastasios
Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism and may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.