Author Topic: The most Holy Theotokos, Advocate of human race  (Read 824 times)

The most Holy Theotokos, Advocate of human race
« on: August 02, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
One of the most precious titles given to Our Lady is the Advocate of humans. I would invite you to think over, how and under which circumstances Our Lady defended you in your life.
It may be a "coincidence" or "a strange changement" of mind of some people who used to persecute you.
It may be a "success" or a chance to prove your own qualities in front of people who used to underestimate you.
Any thaughts?

Offline SakranMM

• Elder
  • Most Holy Theotokos, save us!
Re: The most Holy Theotokos, Advocate of human race
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 10:51:59 AM »
I don't about the Theotokos working for us in order to "prove" our qualities to other people - at first glance, that hints of a prideful disposition, but situation and intent will dictate.

As for myself, I feel that the Theotokos has directly affected my life in at least one instance.  But I believe that she protects me and intercedes for me more often than I will ever know...almost "behind the scenes," but without her help, I probably would fall to pieces.  May Christ God save us through her intercessions.

In Christ,

Michael
"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us..."

Offline Dismus

• Elder
Re: The most Holy Theotokos, Advocate of human race
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 03:42:06 AM »
I know it was through her I was blessed with a baby that I should not have had according to my doctors.

Most Pure and Ever Virgin I can never thank you enough for your assistance and love.

I pray each day my little miracle and blessing will know you and love you all the days of her life.