OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 08:41:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: Or were you born into an Orthodox family?
I'm a convert from a non-Christian sect - 72 (61%)
I'm a convert from a non-Christian sect - 8 (6.8%)
I was born into an Orthodox family - 38 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn about our site?  (Read 7187 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2010, 07:36:13 AM »

I posted questions on the Orthodox Christian faith before coming to church, and someone told me to take my questions to an Orthodox forum, and suggested this. 

You owe mi a beer.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Ruthenian Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Pheonix

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2010, 05:31:59 PM »

I posted questions on the Orthodox Christian faith before coming to church, and someone told me to take my questions to an Orthodox forum, and suggested this. 

You owe mi a beer.

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »

Smiley

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Noddy999

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »

Posts on the American Orthodox Institute website by ialmisry.

That chap is everywhere.
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2010, 01:19:36 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Noddy999!

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2010, 01:31:58 PM »

Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »

Friends,

We are constantly trying to make OC.net the best Orthodox board on the internet (well next to our friend Nicholas's board of course!) With that in mind, I would like to poll you how you all found out about our site. That way, I can think of creative ways to get the word out.

Thanks!

anastasios

And now that forum, http://EuphrosynosCafe.com is Fr. Anastasios' forum. Funny how 7 years can change everything. Back at the beginning, Fr. Anastasios, Bobby, Mor Ephrem, and I were the 3 admins, and now we are all gone from this site as day-to-day folks, and a whole new crew runs the place. I would have never guessed how we all (and not just jurisdictionally!) would have changed since this site started.

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Ruthenian Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Pheonix

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2010, 05:21:54 PM »

Friends,

We are constantly trying to make OC.net the best Orthodox board on the internet (well next to our friend Nicholas's board of course!) With that in mind, I would like to poll you how you all found out about our site. That way, I can think of creative ways to get the word out.

Thanks!

anastasios

And now that forum, http://EuphrosynosCafe.com is Fr. Anastasios' forum. Funny how 7 years can change everything. Back at the beginning, Fr. Anastasios, Bobby, Mor Ephrem, and I were the 3 admins, and now we are all gone from this site as day-to-day folks, and a whole new crew runs the place. I would have never guessed how we all (and not just jurisdictionally!) would have changed since this site started.

so, If I have my account on this site, does my info (pass word, usr name, etc.) work on Euphrosynos cafe, or do I have to register there?

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
Salpy
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2010, 05:30:54 PM »

I'm not a member there, but since it is a different forum, I would think you would have to register as a new poster there.

Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2010, 06:00:09 PM »

Friends,

Thanks!

anastasios

so, If I have my account on this site, does my info (pass word, usr name, etc.) work on Euphrosynos cafe, or do I have to register there?

You have register anew there.

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
SDMPNS
High Elder

Jurisdiction: raised in Metropolia which became the OCA now I belong to a GOA parish..

Praise God for the beauty of Creation

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2010, 07:41:43 PM »

I heard about this forum at the Orthodox forum at Yahoo.com
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: