Author Topic: Another problem with the board  (Read 930 times)

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
Another problem with the board
« on: July 19, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »
Not to be difficult or anything,  but a number of times this afternoon I was getting an error when I would try to go to another page or make a post.  It was Internet error 500 I think it was.  If I get it again, I'll copy it.

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
Re: Another problem with the board
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:54 PM »
Got it again.  Here is the message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@orthodoxchristianity.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:17:57 PM »
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@orthodoxchristianity.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.orthodoxchristianity.net Port 80
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 07:44:12 PM »
Probably not a board problem, but a hosting server problem (as in not enough 'horsepower')
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline admiralnick

• Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:27:08 PM »
[quote author=Αριστοκλής link=topic=9553.msg128238#msg128238 date=1153352652]
Probably not a board problem, but a hosting server problem (as in not enough 'horsepower')
[/quote]

See, now thats the computer language I understand  ;D

-Nick
The ORIGINAL: "NULL"