OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 24, 2014, 08:05:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another problem with the board  (Read 878 times) Average Rating: 0
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« on: July 19, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »

Not to be difficult or anything,  but a number of times this afternoon I was getting an error when I would try to go to another page or make a post.  It was Internet error 500 I think it was.  If I get it again, I'll copy it.

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:54 PM »

Got it again.  Here is the message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@orthodoxchristianity.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:17:57 PM »

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@orthodoxchristianity.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.orthodoxchristianity.net Port 80

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 07:44:12 PM »

Probably not a board problem, but a hosting server problem (as in not enough 'horsepower')

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:27:08 PM »

[quote author=Αριστοκλής link=topic=9553.msg128238#msg128238 date=1153352652]
Probably not a board problem, but a hosting server problem (as in not enough 'horsepower')
[/quote]

See, now thats the computer language I understand  Grin

-Nick

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: