Author Topic: Uuhh Ooohhh  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
Uuhh Ooohhh
« on: July 17, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »
Help,
When I type in the oc.net address I get this:

not secure
Warning: main(/includes/version.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/orthodo2/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/orthodo2/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

But when I click on the link from an email notification I get right in.ÂÂ  Something wrong with my computer ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 10:55:47 AM by Psalti Boy »

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: Uuhh Ooohhh
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
I think the Joomla! stream was cut as part of the ongoing OCNETCRASHGATE investigation.
"If you are going to serve the Lord, be prepared for times when you will be put to the test. Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Stay with the Lord; never abandon Him and you will be prosperous at the end of your days. Accept whatever happens to you. Even if you suffer humiliation, be patient. Gold is tested by fire and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation. Trust the Lord and He will help you. Walk straight in His ways and put your hope in Him. " Sir 2:1-6

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
OK.  I didn't know if it was anything on my end.  Thanks.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
No problemo.

The GNS (George News Service) is always pleased to bring you up-to-the-nanosecond updates on the developing OCNETCRASHGATE scandal and investigation.

Later tonight we will have live, in-depth and in-your-face interviews with Monica Lewinski and Ted Kennedy, as well as new commentary from Fr. Vasily Vasilovic entitled "Is Outrage v.2.01"
"If you are going to serve the Lord, be prepared for times when you will be put to the test. Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Stay with the Lord; never abandon Him and you will be prosperous at the end of your days. Accept whatever happens to you. Even if you suffer humiliation, be patient. Gold is tested by fire and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation. Trust the Lord and He will help you. Walk straight in His ways and put your hope in Him. " Sir 2:1-6

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
It is amazing how successful the violation was, sadly. Losing a days postings seems to have stopped the works up here - way too quiet. Most uncharacteristic.
Hey, gals & guys...START POSTING
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline Veniamin

• Fire for Effect!
  • Archon
  • St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »
[quote author=Αριστοκλής link=topic=9538.msg128030#msg128030 date=1153163610]
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
It is amazing how successful the violation was, sadly. Losing a days postings seems to have stopped the works up here - way too quiet. Most uncharacteristic.
[/quote]

I'm not all that great with posts....will spam work instead? :D
Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great

Offline GiC

• Site Supporter
  • Merarches
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 06:42:02 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
[/quote]

Well, the thread talking about moslems that directly resulted from the attack was generating a lot of interest...but that one was squashed. Nothing else of much interest has come up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 06:42:18 PM by greekischristian »

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
[/quote]

All I can think of on the spur of the moment is It's Mighty Hot outside right now!!!

(well, it's a post.  ;D )

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 11:32:51 PM »
No problemo.

The GNS (George News Service) is always pleased to bring you up-to-the-nanosecond updates on the developing OCNETCRASHGATE scandal and investigation.

Later tonight we will have live, in-depth and in-your-face interviews with Monica Lewinski and Ted Kennedy, as well as new commentary from Fr. Vasily Vasilovic entitled "Is Outrage v.2.01"

When did you move to Mongolia ???  If I knew earlier, I would have thrown you a going away party!!  ÃƒÆ’‚ ;D ;D ;D

Will the Lewinsky interview be on video ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 11:33:44 PM by Psalti Boy »

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 11:39:30 PM »

Will the Lewinsky interview be on video ???

Oi vey!
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides