Author Topic: Uuhh Ooohhh  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
Uuhh Ooohhh
« on: July 17, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »
Help,
When I type in the oc.net address I get this:

not secure
Warning: main(/includes/version.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/orthodo2/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/orthodo2/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

But when I click on the link from an email notification I get right in.ÂÂ  Something wrong with my computer ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 10:55:47 AM by Psalti Boy »

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: Uuhh Ooohhh
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
I think the Joomla! stream was cut as part of the ongoing OCNETCRASHGATE investigation.
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
OK.  I didn't know if it was anything on my end.  Thanks.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
No problemo.

The GNS (George News Service) is always pleased to bring you up-to-the-nanosecond updates on the developing OCNETCRASHGATE scandal and investigation.

Later tonight we will have live, in-depth and in-your-face interviews with Monica Lewinski and Ted Kennedy, as well as new commentary from Fr. Vasily Vasilovic entitled "Is Outrage v.2.01"
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
It is amazing how successful the violation was, sadly. Losing a days postings seems to have stopped the works up here - way too quiet. Most uncharacteristic.
Hey, gals & guys...START POSTING
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline Veniamin

• Fire for Effect!
  • Archon
  • St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »
[quote author=Αριστοκλής link=topic=9538.msg128030#msg128030 date=1153163610]
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
It is amazing how successful the violation was, sadly. Losing a days postings seems to have stopped the works up here - way too quiet. Most uncharacteristic.
[/quote]

I'm not all that great with posts....will spam work instead? :D
Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great

Offline GiC

• Resident Atheist
  • Site Supporter
  • Merarches
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 06:42:02 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
[/quote]

Well, the thread talking about moslems that directly resulted from the attack was generating a lot of interest...but that one was squashed. Nothing else of much interest has come up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 06:42:18 PM by greekischristian »
"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Funny!
[/quote]

All I can think of on the spur of the moment is It's Mighty Hot outside right now!!!

(well, it's a post.  ;D )

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 11:32:51 PM »
No problemo.

The GNS (George News Service) is always pleased to bring you up-to-the-nanosecond updates on the developing OCNETCRASHGATE scandal and investigation.

Later tonight we will have live, in-depth and in-your-face interviews with Monica Lewinski and Ted Kennedy, as well as new commentary from Fr. Vasily Vasilovic entitled "Is Outrage v.2.01"

When did you move to Mongolia ???  If I knew earlier, I would have thrown you a going away party!!  ÃƒÆ’‚ ;D ;D ;D

Will the Lewinsky interview be on video ???
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 11:33:44 PM by Psalti Boy »

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 11:39:30 PM »

Will the Lewinsky interview be on video ???

Oi vey!
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides