OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 23, 2014, 12:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to ask here, website design  (Read 858 times) Average Rating: 0
calligraphqueen
Elder

Faith: GOA

« on: July 10, 2006, 03:26:33 PM »

I need to design a website protocol that will be hosted by my dh's supplier.  I have little time and am not terribly interested in loads of technical jargon.  Dh is still contracted full time and working the actual client's items when not at work, so him designing it will never get around to happening.  you should see how long it took to tweak his logo and get it on cards!
Any suggestions?  Plug and play design programs that look like "happy meals" when complete will not fly.  but the idea of plug it in and it comes out looking professional would!
Help! this mom is exhausted and already working hard on several other huge projects.
Rebecca
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 08:59:53 AM »

I'd like to give some advice (as, I'm sure) would Admin Robert if he had time to be here. This depends on how sophisticated you want the site. Any ideas?

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
donkeyhotay

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

"God, Who provides for all, will not desert us"

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »

Just keep in mind that this is the sort of thing you could end up with using an automated design tool.

A dog is better than I am, for he has love and does not judge.
-Abba Xanthias
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: