OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 10:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whom to write/Private Forums Access  (Read 4293 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:09:02 AM »

Dear in Christ,

Please don't PM me for forum moderating issues as Chris is in charge of the forum.  The best thing to do is try to contact the forum moderator or the GM over that section (Pedro gets the first four, Cleveland the last three).  Chris is available for major issues or as an appeal in the unlikely event.

Robert is your man for technical difficulties. If you don't hear back from him within say a day then it's ok to PM me as I tend to know when he is unavailable due to outside constraints and I can assist in letting him know there is a problem.

You can contact me with site-wide concerns or with concerns about relations between this site and other sites, or with content suggestions or contributions.  It is theoretically possible to appeal a decision of Chris to Robert and me, but like the Supreme Court, we may not hear it.  This is because we have full confidence in Chris as the head of the forum.

Thank you for your participation in this site!  We wouldn't have it without you.

Anastasios
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:13:37 AM by FrChris » Logged

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »

Due to some confusion regarding who to petition for access to the Private forums (i.e., the Politics Board as well as the EO/OO Board if/when these posts move towards polemical debates), I wish to clarify the following:

If you want to post in the Private Forums, you must PM me with a message asking to do so.

Some recent petitions were made to others, and no action had yet been taken perhaps because they were assuming I was copied in. So, to prevent such problems:

PM Fr Chris for access to the Private Forums.

Once again, to clarify things:

Fr Chris is the one to be PM'ed if you want access to the Private Forums.

Thanks!  Wink

Fr Chris
Admin
(The one you should PM in case you want access to the Private Forums)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:15:13 AM by FrChris » Logged

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: