OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 21, 2014, 12:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forgiveness  (Read 494 times) Average Rating: 0
Bishop Paul Andrew

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: American Orthodox Catholic Church/ Holy Synod of North and South America.

« on: June 25, 2006, 12:20:20 AM »

My Brothers in Christ
I am asking for your forgiveness as I have been very stubborn. In the matter of Communion. The reason is that I get two sides to all my question that I have asked or some of the Quotes that I have posted. From quotes such as about the AOCC, ROAC and others.ÂÂ  I get answer from you and answers from people or other clergy I know personally. it is hard for me to understand a lot of things when I get two competly different anwers. or I get told some thing competly different. I have started going throught the new book that has replaced the Rudder the new book is called the Seven Ecumenical Council if any of you have been looking for the rudder it is not in print any more,Got life and light they have the book I have.
Let there be peace between us in Christ Name.
  ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  Father Paul
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:24:09 AM by Father Paul Andrew » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: