OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 12:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prayers for family's salvation  (Read 1195 times) Average Rating: 0
jayjay

« on: June 21, 2006, 08:56:37 AM »

Please pray for my wife and eldest two children's salvation. Our 15 yr old daughter is going through hell in her life, and it's really affecting our home life, and our 12 yr old boy is still searching for Truth. My 2 yr old boy and I pray together for them when we can (I'm a shift worker so my work time is all over the place). Please pray for them, and for me, as my life isn't what one would call a reflection of Christ. Any prayers are appreciated.
Timos
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 11:51:05 AM »

May God give your family the "peace from above" and the steadfast assurance to make the right choices for every day and every decision.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »

Prayers for you & family...

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
jlerms
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

O sweet Jesus, cleanse my soul.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

Lord have mercy on jayjay's family.

Juliana
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 01:14:26 PM »

Lord, have mercy on your servant Jayjay and his family. Comfort and guide them as they make their decisions, and help them to choose to live for You, the source of Life itself.

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Starlight
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of USA (Ecumenical Patriarchate)

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 09:20:25 PM »

Lord, have mercy.
Dismus
Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »

Please pray for my wife and eldest two children's salvation. Our 15 yr old daughter is going through hell in her life, and it's really affecting our home life, and our 12 yr old boy is still searching for Truth. My 2 yr old boy and I pray together for them when we can (I'm a shift worker so my work time is all over the place). Please pray for them, and for me, as my life isn't what one would call a reflection of Christ. Any prayers are appreciated.

Oh my, I would like to say after reading this that your life is a reflection of Christ. Christ loved us so much -his earthly family- and his earthly family had problems too., and he did as you are now- praying for them. Wow you sound like a great Dad. I pray for your family situation. And your little one who prays with you, what a blessing!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: