OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 21, 2014, 03:21:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mega euchologion online  (Read 1640 times) Average Rating: 0
kyrillos

« on: June 14, 2006, 03:10:24 AM »

does anyone know a website where I can find the mega euchologion online with all the texts, precisely the akolouthia of the mikro and mega schima?Huh?
pensateomnia
Bibliophylax
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian

metron ariston

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 09:23:16 AM »

does anyone know a website where I can find the mega euchologion online with all the texts, precisely the akolouthia of the mikro and mega schima?Huh?

I certainly don't know of any Web site with an Akolouthia for either the small or great schema. In fact, I can't recall ever seeing those services in any modern printed version of the Mega Euchologion, although I could have just overlooked it, since there are scores of services included. At any rate, I would guess that you'd need to contact a monastic, or, perhaps, check out some of the older versions of the Mega Euchologion, such as Venetian edition of 1638.

But for I am a man not textueel I wol noght telle of textes neuer a deel. (Chaucer, The Manciple's Tale, 1.131)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: