OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 16, 2014, 12:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: girl in California looking to be adopted  (Read 1026 times) Average Rating: 0
erracht
Elder

OC.net

« on: June 08, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »

I just thought I'd share this link from another website, from a girl who is looking for adoptive parents. From her letter, it looks like she's had a rough ride in the foster care system in Los Angeles County. Anyone in California who would think of adopting a teenager?
http://www.nospank.net/kessler.htm

NULL
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »

Are we allowed to post things like this on the forum?  Not to be a butt, but i'm not sure this is allowed....i'm probobly wrong though...

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:24:17 PM »

Thanks for the heads up...I don't see why this link would be against forum rules per se..but I will defer this one to chris.

Seems like a girl who just wants a family I don't think anyone can blame her for that. 

Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 12:01:10 AM »

I would say it's ok provided that the disclaimer is made that the board does not vouch for the authenticity of the claims made on that site or make any recommendations, use at your own risk, yada yada yada. It'd be cool if some Orthodox adopted her though.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: