Author Topic: girl in California looking to be adopted  (Read 1194 times)

Offline erracht

• Elder
  • OC.net
girl in California looking to be adopted
« on: June 08, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »
I just thought I'd share this link from another website, from a girl who is looking for adoptive parents. From her letter, it looks like she's had a rough ride in the foster care system in Los Angeles County. Anyone in California who would think of adopting a teenager?
http://www.nospank.net/kessler.htm

NULL

Offline serb1389

• Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
  • Global Moderator
  • Merarches
  • MichaƂ Kalina's biggest fan
Re: girl in California looking to be adopted
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »
Are we allowed to post things like this on the forum?  Not to be a butt, but i'm not sure this is allowed....i'm probobly wrong though...
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Offline Robert

• "Amazing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:24:17 PM »
Thanks for the heads up...I don't see why this link would be against forum rules per se..but I will defer this one to chris.

Seems like a girl who just wants a family I don't think anyone can blame her for that. 

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
  • Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 12:01:10 AM »
I would say it's ok provided that the disclaimer is made that the board does not vouch for the authenticity of the claims made on that site or make any recommendations, use at your own risk, yada yada yada. It'd be cool if some Orthodox adopted her though.

Anastasios
Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism and may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.