OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 11:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi at his finest  (Read 1984 times) Average Rating: 0
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« on: May 02, 2006, 01:17:39 PM »

I don't know whether to laugh at him or cry.  Check out the video.

http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1121#

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 01:49:05 PM »

I don't know whether to laugh at him or cry.  Check out the video.

http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1121#

He did make one good point that I agree with, he said that America must either become moslem or declare war on Islam...I know which choice I prefer.

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 05:46:50 PM »

he said that America must either become moslem or declare war on Islam...I know which choice I prefer.

Says the same man who peed in his pants and gave up his WMD's when he found out Saddam was caught. Cheesy

The last part was funny.  He tried to feign a conversation about a Christian's theistic beliefs, and he ended up messing up...lol

And the thing about the bible written hundreds of years afterwards (both OT and NT), where's your atheistic scholars when you need them?

Lord, have mercy.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 05:50:22 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Sloga
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »

Muamer has always been a comedian at heart  Grin but hey, hes not a bad person, he graduated from university in Sarajevo and when the war broke out, he told the Bosniak muslims to side with the orthodox serbs, Im a little confused as to why sometimes he is a muslim fundamentalist and sometimes claims to be a middle peice...

When he says Jesus would have followed Mohammed, it reminds me of a video I saw with Muslims debating with Jehovah's witnesses. The Muslim claims "Do you listen to todays news or last weeks?" JW replies "Why of course todays", Muslim replies "well then you would understand why it is right to be a follower of Islam!"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:22:16 PM by Sloga » Logged

Христе Боже, Распети и Свети!

"In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope." Saint Justin Popovic
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 09:47:32 PM »

Sloga,

BTW, I love the avatar and even though I'm a delija, when my wife and I have our second child, I'm thinking Mateja might be the name we choose (first one is Dejan - named after el genio). Grin

He did make one good point that I agree with, he said that America must either become moslem or declare war on Islam...I know which choice I prefer.
If only all of Islam was a "scary" as this clown, we'd have nothing to worry about.  I found his speech more amusing than anything else.

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
OrthodoxAndrew
Unworthy of being called Orthodox

Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Andrew the Apostle

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 10:02:55 PM »

Talk about delusional. Roll Eyes

"Do what you want in order to send me as soon as possible from this transient life to eternal life. I am Christ's slave, I follow Christ, for Christ I die that I may live with Him!" - St. John of Decapolis before his martyrdom at the hands of the Turkish Muslims.
Sloga
High Elder

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »

Sloga,

ÃƒÆ’‚  BTW, I love the avatar and even though I'm a delija, when my wife and I have our second child, I'm thinking Mateja might be the name we choose (first one is Dejan - named after el genio). Grin
If only all of Islam was a "scary" as this clown, we'd have nothing to worry about.  I found his speech more amusing than anything else.

Pa i JA SAM ZVEZDAS  Grin ...I just like Mateja because of his true belief in Orthodoxy, he is one of the few true Serbs that would rather play for his nation and with his heart than the others who well..you know what I mean Roll Eyes

But hey, looks like we have something in common, Im naming my second child Mateja too, after the first, Lazar (lets just hope I get the boys first Wink)

Anyways back on topic, Muamer is my favourite follower of Islam,  just look at this:

From the mid-1990s, Gaddafi managed to improve his connections among Middle Eastern nations and is today considered by some a more moderate and responsible leader in the Arab world than previously. Regarding the Palestinians, he has begun pushing the concept of a binational single-state solution — "Isratine" — a combination of the words Israel and Palestine
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 05:50:32 PM by Sloga » Logged

"In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope." Saint Justin Popovic
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 12:42:40 AM »

Regarding the Palestinians, he has begun pushing the concept of a binational single-state solution — "Isratine" — a combination of the words Israel and Palestine

LOL X INFINITY!!!!!!!

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Stavro
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 04:02:03 AM »

As for the avatar of Mateja Kezman, I like his spirit and I admire his superb football skills that made him compete at the highest level in club and national teams competitions. He has some decorated record.

However, I still remember Dejan Savisavic as being a Maradona caliper player, a man who was a genius in his creativity and a magician in his dribbling and passing ability. He was a key player in the AC Milan side that terrorized the European football competitions in the early 90's, and was the MVP of the famous 1994 final against Barcelona in which he scored a breath taking goal and set two other goals in a 4/0 spanking of a legendary side of Barcelona. He shreded their defense apart and stung them with his lethal KOBRA passes. He never got his due praise for his exceptional talents. Too me, he is no less than Baggio or Ronaldinho in talent.  

If not for their political problems, the early 90's Yogoslavia team would have made it all the way to the finals of European championships, specially the 1992 team.

I expect them to excel in the coming World Cup, and maybe they will oust Argentina and emerge together with Holland from the group of death to the second round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't know whether to laugh at him or cry.  Check out the video.
Should make you cry. Ghadafi is a comedian in many cases and provides hugh entertainment by his mere appearance. You did not see his full wardrobe or his tent that he always carries with him in his official visits. But if you think about the kind of nations that produce such leaders you will definitely understand their misery. It is more or less the same across the whole region, with less intensity and madness, but the educated people and specially the non-muslim minority are between the two vise jaws: corrupt political leadership and islamic brotherhood supported by the US.

However, one should pay close attention to a fundamental phrase in his speech that mirrors the feelings of many muslims. " Allah sa7'aar oropa lelmuslimieen" means " Allah has made muslims use (enslave would be better) Europe", and he echoes some very fundamental idea that muslims have come to believe and to work on. There is almost a collective effort and organization to make Europe a muslim continent, and they are aided by the politicians in Europe and the liberal population. I am not a conservative when it comes to politics, except for the moral part, but it is a self destructive attitude away from political affiliation.

Sayed Kutb, the leading islamic ideologist and the Godfather of the new movement in the islamic brotherhood, has two valuable books on which he touches on the issue of the West and Islam. Admitting the huge gap in human standards in all aspects of life, he finds an answer to the quranic contradiction that states that muslims are the best ever on the earth planet. In his book "Signs on the road", he explains the gap in favour of the West as an opportunity, and not a deficiency. While the West is by far better, by far more advanced, and the gap cannot be breached, Kutb maintains that the way of capitalizing on such opportunity is to invade Europe. He points out that the sword is not effective anymore, and the attempts at Tours 732 a.d. and Vienna 1683 a.d. cannot be repeated with the same force they were carried out with. The way, as Kutb suggests, is to invade Europe by immigration and use their own rules to seize the power in such countries. Once democracy has served its ends in bringing muslims to power, they should do away with it. Reproducing (like rats, I may add) and being a significant player in the political arena by number should be the way.

Kutb is a genius, a man of vision and the muslims are to be admired for carrying out this evil plan with perfection they usually lack. It is not a conspiracy, for the muslims have not hidden their intentions nor their plans, and the oil money is pouring to support muslim plans in Europe, and the ideas are published in books. "Tarek Ramadan", the notorious islamic brotherhood leader who lives at large between France and England and is offered academic positions in top universities across Europe, is the leader of the European section of the islamic brotherhood and has made many public speeches in which he outlined their intentions. Nothing in the dark here.

The same can be said about a certain Big Brother across the Atlantic ..... Mexico.  Grin

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. (Isaiah 19:19)

" God forbid I should see the face of Judah or listen to his blasphemy" (Gerontius, Archmanidrite of the monastery of St. Melania)
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 06:50:03 AM »

Says the same man who peed in his pants and gave up his WMD's when he found out Saddam was caught.
And what about the WMD's Saddam was supposed to have?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »

Stavro,

An excellent post (both about the soccer players and the clown in the video).  Can't wait for June.

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 08:50:03 AM »

And what about the WMD's Saddam was supposed to have?

We have a politics forum, if you want to discuss politics start a thread there.

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »

I expect them to excel in the coming World Cup, and maybe they will oust Argentina and emerge together with Holland from the group of death to the second round.

Hey hey...watch it now.  Argentina is a good team.  I like them Grin

By the way, any news of Egypt getting in the World Cup?

God bless.

Mina

SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 09:59:10 AM »

Mina,

ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚ Serbia would be lucky to draw with Argentina, who are an amazing team.  Egypt did not qualify.  Sorry.

Iran and Saudi Arabia qualified from the middle east and Tunisia and the Ivory Coast from Africa.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 10:01:41 AM by SouthSerb99 » Logged

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
Elisha
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 11:34:42 AM »

The same can be said about a certain Big Brother across the Atlantic ..... Mexico.  Grin

Kinda, but at least Mexicans are mainly of a Christian culture.  Btw, where are you located...the UK?  Egypt?
Sloga
High Elder

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 06:29:50 PM »

Mina,

ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚ Serbia would be lucky to draw with Argentina, who are an amazing team.  Egypt did not qualify.  Sorry.

ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚ Iran and Saudi Arabia qualified from the middle east and Tunisia and the Ivory Coast from Africa.

OFFTOPIC: Serbia will lose (maybe tie) Holland, will win Argentina and Ivory Coast, group of Death it is........

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 09:45:48 PM »

We have a politics forum, if you want to discuss politics start a thread there.
a) I didn't raise WMDs on this thread
b) this forum just says "No Americna politics" (this is a world issue; Australia was silly enough to believe the lies of war-mongers too).

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 09:50:42 PM »

a) I didn't raise WMDs on this thread
b) this forum just says "No Americna politics" (this is a world issue; Australia was silly enough to believe the lies of war-mongers too).

Great...if you want to discuss it, move it to the politics forum, because it will be moved there anyway.

SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »

Montalban,

The question about WMD eventually comes back to Bush and his administration.  Fair game in the politics forum but not here.  Thanks.

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 10:45:38 PM »

Everyone (edited)
 ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃƒÆ’‚  The question about WMD eventually comes back to Bush and his administration.  Fair game in the politics forum but not here.  Thanks.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 03:37:36 AM »

Egypt did not qualify.  Sorry.

:'(

Sigh...one step at a time...hooray for the African Cup champions!!! Grin

Knez_Nenad_of_Serbia

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »

Yeah that clip makes him seem ridiculous BUT he is also quite pro-Serb. He loves the Serb nation (he has said it publicly) and has given mass aid to Serbia and has even made a program where jobless Serbs can work in Lybia and then come back to Serbia with their pay (One of my relatives is actually working in Lybia as a Serbian citizen)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: