OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 23, 2014, 03:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE COMING OF THE NEW-WORLD RELIGION AND THE ANTICHRIST  (Read 1238 times) Average Rating: 0
romuald

Faith: orthodox and catholic
Jurisdiction: sedevacant

« on: May 01, 2006, 12:41:27 AM »

Praise be to Jesus Christ FOREVER. He is the Lord of ETERNAL GLORY. With adoration we bow before You!!!

Dear Orthodox brothers and sisters, I have found this website from an Orthodox priest with prophetic gifts, and he seems to be most filled with the Spirit of God, proclaiming the Word of Truth. http://www.stsymeon.org/index.htm This article is great encouragement in the Lord: http://www.stsymeon.org/archive/canweknowwearesaved.htm I have found its contents to be a major blessing.

Now, I wrote a post a few weeks ago on John Paul II with his WorldReligion, and how Orthodox bishops were following him. http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=8720.0 Some of you, okay ALL of you, thought I was far fetched. Well, I feel obligated to mention that this was revealed to me in the Spirit, after I came home from the Roman Catholic Hermitage where I was living at, which was beginning to apostacize into the WorldReligion. I spent several weeks in seculsion attempting to piece together how I had been deceived and how I must regain the apostolic faith. I never talk about spiritual experiences, nor trust in them, but let me tell you, I know that I know that I know that JPII was the instigator of this WorldReligion, and that it is growing as we speak, though its effects might not impact most people until several decades. Then I spent months doing research on this. It all has been verified with scholarship.

Today I ran across the above mentioned website, after spending hours in prayer, and beseeching the Lord about what is happening. Take a look at this article: http://www.stsymeon.org/archive/whoistheabominationingodssight.htm I will cut and paste an important part in blue:

"The Antichrist will take Biblical terms and concepts of peace, unity, freedom, security, and brotherhood and use them to seduce those who are devoid of the Holy Spirit and unregenerate in Jesus Christ. The great Seducer will catch them unawares, that is, with their guard down. They will be swayed by his moralistic high-sounding rhetoric. Initially, the Antichrist will not oppose religious institutions, including the Churches. As a matter of fact, Church leaders will respond positively to the spirit of the Antichrist, that is, the mindset that will elicit the quest for world peace, unity, reconciliation and equality. An ultimate partnership will emerge between religion and the state. It will be a subtle development that will unfold in stages. ….. The beast, that is, the Antichrist, "carries" and supports the now unfaithful Spouse that has betrayed Christ. They enter into an unholy alliance. A world Apostate Church is headed by the "false prophet" who becomes a global religious leader. All Churches and denominations will unite under this religious figure who will partner with the beast. ….. Not long ago we saw on the public media what bordered on mass hysteria. I am referring to the death and funeral of the late Pope John Paul II, a religious figure that won worldwide admiration and honor. Christians and non-Christians, atheists and agnostics alike paid a tribute of veneration to the Roman Pontiff. The expression of emotion on an international scale was a cause for astonishment. Even our own Orthodox leaders appeared to be magnetized by the pope and the aura surrounding him. It can be seductive. One has to be blind not to see the potential in all of this for the pope to end up being the False Prophet. It would be simply a matter of time for all the Churches, indeed all the world religions to unite under his leadership."

Just for reference, here is a great Saint who also used harsh language on the matter, just so you know this man is not out of line: St Justin Popovich, died in 1979: "In the kingdom of humanism the place of the God-man has been usurped by the ‘Vicarius Christi,’ and the God-man ha thus been exiled to Heaven … In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope … The dogma of papal infallibility is not only a heresy but the greatest heresy against the True Church of Christ, which has existed in our terrrestrial world as a theanthropic body ever since the appearance of the God-man. No other heresy has revolted so violently and so completely against the God-man Christ and His Church as has the papacy with the dogma of the pope-man’s infallibility. There is no doubt about it. This dogma is the heresy of heresies, a revolt without precedent against the God-man Christ on this earth, a new betrayal of Christ, a new crucifixion of the Lord, this time not on wood but on the golden cross of papal humanism. And these things are hell, damnation for the wretched earthly being called man."

I have posted about JPII's near-apostate acts at Assisi on various Catholic forums, but none of them seem to care about it, the complete abandonment of our one true tradition. All around the world apparitions steming from Medjugorje are happening. There have been over 35,000 of them. Their messages are ultra-ecumenical such as: "Our Blessed Mother says that all religions are equally pleasing to God."

This is important because Catholic saints have prophesied that Rome would become apostate in the near future. Supposed apparitions in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries told us likewise. Our Lady of La Salette, Sept. 19, 1846: “Rome will lose the faith and become the SEAT OF THE ANTICHRIST… the Church will be in eclipse… Who will be the victor if God does not shorten the length of the test?... It is time; the sun is darkening; only faith will survive.” This is not some minor apparition. It was one of the most popular among the then faithful Catholics. Also, the BIGGEST apparition in Catholicism was Fatima, and Cardinal Mario Ciappi told us what the Vatican refuses to reveal: "In the Third Secret [of Fatima] it is foretold, among other things, that the great apostasy in the Church will begin at the top." Now, we have no way to know whether these so-called apparitions are real, but the point of the matter is that it corresponds to fact, and since Catholic saints have prophesied this too, it is confirmation of what is happening.

Brothers and sisters, I do not mean to frighten you, but to be of service in warning. Though the institutions might fall, the Church remains INFALLIBLE because Jesus has promised to be with us to the end, sustaining us in his Spirit, until he comes from heaven to receive us into his eternal GLORY. Matt 24:24 "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, IF POSSIBLE, even the elect." True Christians cannot be deceived. The Spirit teaches us all things. This is not a time to be afraid but to finish evangelizing the world, with rejoicing and thanksgiving to the end, in the hope of our Lord's return. Maranatha!

PaulRomuald
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 12:57:48 AM »

Stephanou has already been discussed...

Eusebius Stephanou & Pentecostalism

In a way, this is sort of funny, because the title of this thread minded me of how Fr. Seraphim Rose used to talk about ecumenism and the charismatic movement, but what you are saying is exactly the opposite of what Fr. Seraphim believed in every last detail (right down to the guy you picked!) Smiley
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 04:14:53 PM »

Romuald,

You say that you never reveal nor trust in private spiritual experiences, yet you also say stuff like "this was revealed to me in the Spirit" and tell us that this is why you feel it so important to warn us.  Which path are you going to follow?  And why should we trust in your spiritual experiences?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 04:15:10 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
romuald

Faith: orthodox and catholic
Jurisdiction: sedevacant

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 06:40:41 PM »

Romuald,

You say that you never reveal nor trust in private spiritual experiences, yet you also say stuff like "this was revealed to me in the Spirit" and tell us that this is why you feel it so important to warn us.  Which path are you going to follow?  And why should we trust in your spiritual experiences?

I do not trust in them de facto. Thats the reason I did the research to see whether it was correct or not. It turned out to be more than correct! The experience is quite simple. The Spirit of God teaches us all concerning his truth. This is not mere subjectivism. Do the research too!
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 07:02:09 PM »

I do not trust in them de facto. Thats the reason I did the research to see whether it was correct or not. It turned out to be more than correct! The experience is quite simple. The Spirit of God teaches us all concerning his truth. This is not mere subjectivism. Do the research too!

What sources did you research?  And how can we verify the validity of your sources?
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »

Well, I feel obligated to mention that this was revealed to me in the Spirit...

The Holy Spirit revealed things to you?....  On what authority should anyone accept your words, meaning no disrespect.

...after I came home from the Roman Catholic Hermitage where I was living at, which was beginning to apostacize into the WorldReligion. I spent several weeks in seculsion attempting to piece together how I had been deceived and how I must regain the apostolic faith. I never talk about spiritual experiences, nor trust in them, but let me tell you, I know that I know that I know that JPII was the instigator of this WorldReligion, and that it is growing as we speak, though its effects might not impact most people until several decades. Then I spent months doing research on this. It all has been verified with scholarship.

By scholarship?  Or by finding other writings that you like or agree with your own ideas? ÂÂ

With whom/what jurisdiction is "St. Symeon" associated with, out of idle curiosity? ÂÂ

All around the world apparitions steming from Medjugorje are happening. There have been over 35,000 of them.

Sorry, when someone starts tossing out numbers, I ask "What are your sources for that number, please?"  How was it gotten and by whom?  What are the dates and places?  Thank you in advance

Also, the BIGGEST apparition in Catholicism was Fatima, and Cardinal Mario Ciappi told us what the Vatican refuses to reveal: "In the Third Secret ...

The "Third Secret of Fatima" again.  And how does Mario Cardinal Ciappi (is he Vatican? Sedevecantist?) know? Can you provide a link for others to read his words?  Thank you.

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 07:03:43 PM »

You beat me to it, PeterTheAleut.
 Smiley Wink

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 07:47:42 PM »

With whom/what jurisdiction is "St. Symeon" associated with, out of idle curiosity?  

The link Romuald provided took me to the web site of the Brotherhood of St. Symeon the New Theologian, which was founded by Rev. Archimandrite Fr. Eusebius A. Stephanou, who is apparently a leader in the Orthodox charismatic movement.  It looks like it may be a legitimate web site, but then the charismatic movement has never in close to 100 years made itself more than just a peripheral phenomenon in Orthodoxy and is seriously mistrusted by mainline Orthodox (for good reason).

Regarding the web site's content: anyone with an axe to grind can say d**n near anything on the internet, even on this forum.  The internet doesn't make the source credible.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: