OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 01:14:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatcian is out to get us  (Read 886 times) Average Rating: 0
Knez_Nenad_of_Serbia

« on: May 07, 2006, 12:14:59 AM »

The vatican and the hypocritical West dislikes Orthodoxy to an almost extreme point of view. When Serbs were dieing in Kosovo, sacrificing themselves in the name of God and the Heavans, what did they do? They waited, waited until islam came to them instead of helping us 100 years earlier. Even today like their medival counterparts, there are stunning similarities. They wave their swords in the name of God and yet they sack, plunder, and kill people of the same religion. The West has ALWAYS backed turkey in order to supress Orthodoxy. The Balkan League (Serbia, Greece, and Bulgaria) was at the gates of Constantinople and Britain didnt allow it. TWICE, the Russians captured Constantinople, the west gave it the turks. In WWII, the vatican was funding ustasha ethnic cleansing programs against Serbs and has publicly admitted to hording Ustasha spoils of war in their vaults.

No....they are not our allies. Quite the contrary.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 12:39:50 AM »

I'm a westerner and I have a fondness for Orthodoxy. And, so far as I am allowed to tell you, I am not working for the Vatican.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 12:40:51 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

Problem: John finds a spider under his bed. John eats the spider. John gets sick to his stomach.

Question: Why did John get sick?
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 01:44:55 AM »

I'm a westerner and I have a fondness for Orthodoxy. And, so far as I am allowed to tell you, I am not working for the Vatican.

That's not what the report says, Agent 7! You've been exposed

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
authio
Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 01:49:54 AM »

Oh my.  My Spanish Catholic ancestry is the home of the Jesuits, and those were the Pope's men!  So I suppose I too crushed the Eastern Christians, too.  Sad day.

Christ is risen!
Cristo ha resucitado!
Христос Воскресе!
Χριστός Ανέστη!
 المسيح قام
dantxny
OC.net Mineshaft gap
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Russian

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 01:54:02 AM »

This thread can go nowhere than down and in my opinion is entirely inappropriate.  If you wish to discuss effects with the modern Vatican that is fine.  But coming to the forum and throwing around such claims in this manner is not what we do and I would call such accusations bordering on trolling behaviour.
dantxny

"If you give the average Frenchman a choice between a reforming president who would plug the country's huge deficit and a good cheese, he would probably opt for the cheese." - Stephen Clarke
I think the French may be on to something here.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: