OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 21, 2014, 02:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fill in Religious Information  (Read 1527 times) Average Rating: 0
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« on: April 02, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »

Hello,

New fields have been added to everyone's profile.  It would be handy-dandy if you could fill them in at your convenience.

Just click on the 'profile' link on the top of your screen, and edit your profile information.  There are categories for "Faith" and "Jurisdiction".

Robert
jlerms
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

O sweet Jesus, cleanse my soul.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 07:31:46 PM »

Hi Robert,   I went to my profile to edit as you requested but there was no line for religion or jurisdiction.  What's up ?
Juliana
Bizzlebin
Theologian
High Elder

Faith: Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: OCA

MonkBot, Go Forth!

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 07:34:42 PM »

Hi Robert,   I went to my profile to edit as you requested but there was no line for religion or jurisdiction.  What's up ?
Juliana

After you are on the "Profile" page, you need to click the link on the left that says "Forum Profile Information." The fields for religion and jurisdiction appear near the very bottom.

Fashions and opinions among men may change, but the Orthodox tradition remains ever the same, no matter how few may follow it.

-- Fr. Seraphim Rose
jlerms
High Elder

Jurisdiction: GOA

O sweet Jesus, cleanse my soul.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »

Thank you kindly Bizzlebin for the directions.  By the way, I love your Monkbot avatar....it cracks me up!
Juliana
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 07:45:52 PM »

Thanks for helping out, my directions are not always clear. haha.
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 04:01:22 AM »

Robert,

What happened to the Bible verse inserter function man?

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 10:10:47 AM »

It's still in my workshop.  I broke a lot of functionality when I changed the structure last upgrade and am working on trying to restore it all back.

Arystarcus
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 07:01:52 PM »

No offense, but what does it matter what jurisdiction everyone is in? I fail to see the point.  Huh

But as long as you've mentioned it, you're in HOCNA now? Shocked That's quite a leap from the OCA.

(Perhaps my inquiring about your jurisdictional switch proves your point as to why everyone should fill it in Wink )
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 08:11:59 PM »

Geez Arystarcus, you seem to be a little more sensitive than normal.  lol We had multiple requests to restore this function. If you don't want to put anything down then you don't have to.  This is mainly so everyone knows where the other is coming from since no one in Orthodoxy exists in a vacuum.  He's not in HOCNA, btw.  That is a joke. You should know by now that Robert is a perennial joker.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Arystarcus
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »

Geez Arystarcus, you seem to be a little more sensitive than normal.  lol

It's because I have been trying to get in touch with my feminine side.  Grin

We had multiple requests to restore this function.

Makes sense. Give the people what they want.

If you don't want to put anything down then you don't have to.

word.

This is mainly so everyone knows where the other is coming from since no one in Orthodoxy exists in a vacuum.

True dat.

He's not in HOCNA, btw.  That is a joke. You should know by now that Robert is a perennial joker.

I was thinking it was, since previously he was also in ROAC.  Wink
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 07:31:22 AM »

"I pity the fool who doesn't know Robert's joking"...

btw, Rob, how's Ho Chi Minh City?

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: