Poll

Would you be interested in having a monthly roundtable discussion on the site: things you enjoy, things you hate, things that can be improved and anything else?

Yes
20 (80%)
No
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: A poll for all members  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Robert

• "Amazing"
  • Archon
A poll for all members
« on: March 22, 2006, 02:40:56 PM »
If you could fill out this poll, that would be great!

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: A poll for all members
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »
Our efforts to improve the site can only be accomplished through input from all the members.  I think the roundtable is a great idea.
"If you are going to serve the Lord, be prepared for times when you will be put to the test. Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Stay with the Lord; never abandon Him and you will be prosperous at the end of your days. Accept whatever happens to you. Even if you suffer humiliation, be patient. Gold is tested by fire and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation. Trust the Lord and He will help you. Walk straight in His ways and put your hope in Him. " Sir 2:1-6

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »
Our efforts to improve the site can only be accomplished through input from all the members. ÂÂ

Even the non-EO ones?   ;D ;)

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
Why not?  Id rather let the non-EO have input and ban some of the undesirables we have in-house...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 12:36:58 AM by cleveland »
"If you are going to serve the Lord, be prepared for times when you will be put to the test. Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Stay with the Lord; never abandon Him and you will be prosperous at the end of your days. Accept whatever happens to you. Even if you suffer humiliation, be patient. Gold is tested by fire and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation. Trust the Lord and He will help you. Walk straight in His ways and put your hope in Him. " Sir 2:1-6