Author Topic: Stars, titles, etc.  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Psalti Boy

• High Elder
Stars, titles, etc.
« on: March 12, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »
OK, maybe I should have asked this question sooner, but here it is.  At what point do more stars get added to our profile, and what is the difference between the colors.  Also if you could explain the progression from Jr member, member , Sr. member, etc.  Is there some sort of heirarchy or seniority system?  I hope it's OK that I appointed myself the title of Metropolitan.  I just hope there aren't any tests.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 06:20:34 PM by Psalti Boy »

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: Stars, titles, etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 12:13:52 AM »
Well, as I understand it, the titles "Member" "Jr Member" etc. are based on the number of posts you've made, and a good way to see that is if you click on "Members" in the top bar, you'll get a full list of the membership on the site; and if you click on the "posts" column, it will re-sort the list by number of posts made; when you look at that it will give you a clearer picture.  The number of stars is related to the number of posts for everyone but the admins/mods.

As far as the Metropolitans - that's an extended gag that was hashed out in the Board News> Post Count thread.  I don't think anyone's gonna fight you for the Metropolis of Lactaid
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.