OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 08:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stars, titles, etc.  (Read 952 times) Average Rating: 0
Psalti Boy
High Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Don't need one

« on: March 12, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »

OK, maybe I should have asked this question sooner, but here it is.  At what point do more stars get added to our profile, and what is the difference between the colors.  Also if you could explain the progression from Jr member, member , Sr. member, etc.  Is there some sort of heirarchy or seniority system?  I hope it's OK that I appointed myself the title of Metropolitan.  I just hope there aren't any tests.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 06:20:34 PM by Psalti Boy » Logged
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 12:13:52 AM »

Well, as I understand it, the titles "Member" "Jr Member" etc. are based on the number of posts you've made, and a good way to see that is if you click on "Members" in the top bar, you'll get a full list of the membership on the site; and if you click on the "posts" column, it will re-sort the list by number of posts made; when you look at that it will give you a clearer picture.  The number of stars is related to the number of posts for everyone but the admins/mods.

As far as the Metropolitans - that's an extended gag that was hashed out in the Board News> Post Count thread.  I don't think anyone's gonna fight you for the Metropolis of Lactaid

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: