I eventually figured it out myself (hence my thread on Pope St Kyrillos in the OO section).
For anyone else interested in knowing how (assuming one does not have an easier or more effective method themselves that they are just too darn selfish to share), here are the steps I took:
1) Go to http://imageshack.us/
2) Click on "browse", and locate the image on your PC.
3) Resize the image as you wish.
4) Upload the image.
5) Paste the provided link in between (img) and (/img)*** Note: Use square brackets; I only used circle brackets so that it would actually show when I post.
6) Delete the http:// from the pasted link.