Author Topic: The APOCALYPSE: "In the Teachings of Ancient Christianity" by Archbishop Averky  (Read 3111 times)

Offline OrthodoxAndrew

• Unworthy of being called Orthodox
  • St. Andrew the Apostle
    • My Blog
I just bought this book the other day, and I was wondering if anybody else had read it? And what did they think of it?

http://www.stherman.com/catalog/chapter_eight/Apoc_book.htm
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:24:57 AM by OrthodoxAndrew »
"Do what you want in order to send me as soon as possible from this transient life to eternal life. I am Christ's slave, I follow Christ, for Christ I die that I may live with Him!" - St. John of Decapolis before his martyrdom at the hands of the Turkish Muslims.

Offline ozgeorge

• I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
  • Hoplitarches
  • My plans for retirement.
    • Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
Just a suggestion, but this may get more responses in the "Reviews" forum, as it might get lost here.
If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.

Offline OrthodoxAndrew

• St. Andrew the Apostle
    • My Blog
Opps, My mistake. i didn't even notice this section.
"Do what you want in order to send me as soon as possible from this transient life to eternal life. I am Christ's slave, I follow Christ, for Christ I die that I may live with Him!" - St. John of Decapolis before his martyrdom at the hands of the Turkish Muslims.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Fwiw, I made some comments on this book on another thread a while back.
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline OrthodoxAndrew

• St. Andrew the Apostle
    • My Blog
Thanks. :)