OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 11:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: help required collecting them  (Read 795 times) Average Rating: 0
Ntinos
Σαλός
Elder

« on: February 19, 2006, 10:42:25 AM »

Hi!
I'm trying to do some work related to ecclesiastical news for a greek site, by translating news from english to greek.
I would be more than thankful if you could direct me to "official" sites from where I can get fresh news every now and then about the activity of the EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCHES (sorry, not the Oriental Orthodox...).
For example, the Russian Orthodox Church has a news feature (in english) at www.mospat.ru/, so what I'm searching for is basically something like this for the rest of the patriarchates (Greek Patriarchates excluded, they upload their news in Greek) and the autocephalous Churches.

Thank you beforehands!

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 12:02:16 PM »

in English: www.goarch.org - I know they have much of it in Greek too, but not all of it.
www.oca.org
www.antiochian.org
That's all I remember off the top of my head.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: