OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 05:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a dream and I would like to know if it means anything - this happened a ..  (Read 709 times) Average Rating: 0
ctawadrous

« on: January 11, 2006, 04:22:50 PM »

Hello All,
I had this dream about a few years ago. And as I am reading things online about pope kryillos and stuff it came to my attention to know if I could what that dream meant.ÂÂ  I dreamt one nite that I was in a church all alone and there were several bishops/priests dressed in white serving at the altar. They were singing hymns and praises. I don't remember any deacons or anyone in the church but the bishops and priests and myself. I couldn't see any faces. All I could see was the fact that they were dressed in white and praying. It was extremely peaceful and beautiful.

Does anyone know what that means? Or what the symbolizm is?

Thanks,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:23:47 PM by ctawadrous » Logged
Hadel
IN CHRIST
Elder

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Jerusalem

Jesus Christ Our Lord, King of Kings

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 05:30:04 AM »

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

I am not a dream expert and you will find alot of our members, here in the forum who strongly disagree with dream interpertations.

However, this is based on my old traditions: White robed Priests & Bishops usually symbolize prayers to end war or end hatred in the world and or a country/community. I am not sure where you live, but if there is conflict....there are Priests/Bishops praying for peace. Do you remember smell of incense?

Maybe you dreamt this, because you have personal conflict in your life or surrounding you so this gave you a sense of peace and hope. If so, then I am glad for you.

In the end, God knows the truth and God's Will.

I hope I answered you some what for some kind of closure.

God Bless, and again, welcome.

In Christ,
Hadel

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
ctawadrous

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »

Thank you Hadel
I live in the states and at the time there were A LOT of conflicts surrounding me.ÂÂ  And yes I do remember incense being burnt not sure if I remember the fragarance but it was the most beautiful dream.ÂÂ  Priests bishops praying and singing to our Lord.ÂÂ  They were getting ready for the liturgy and I was the only one in the church.

I guess I was fortunate to dream such a beautiful dream.ÂÂ  I just wanted to know what it meant since I never dreamt that before .. never!

Thanks,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 01:46:19 PM by ctawadrous » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: