OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 09:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 703 times) Average Rating: 0
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« on: January 06, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »

Considering my overuse of this site during my Christmas vacation I was going to donate some money, yet when I looked for the button it seemed to have been removed and the 'Support us' link on the homepage is dead. Is the ability to donate going to come back? Or has one of the Admins become independently wealthy? Wink

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »

I think the site has enough money to operate for this coming year...

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »

Not after the bandwidth and space that has been used on our posting sprees over the break and SouthSerb's move to get to the top of the 'Most Time Online' list (along with the rest of our's attempt to maintain our hard earned posistions)  Grin

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: