Author Topic: Donations  (Read 745 times)

Offline GiC

• Resident Atheist
  • Site Supporter
  • Merarches
Donations
« on: January 06, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »
Considering my overuse of this site during my Christmas vacation I was going to donate some money, yet when I looked for the button it seemed to have been removed and the 'Support us' link on the homepage is dead. Is the ability to donate going to come back? Or has one of the Admins become independently wealthy? ;)
"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: Donations
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »
I think the site has enough money to operate for this coming year...
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline GiC

• Resident Atheist
  • Site Supporter
  • Merarches
Re: Donations
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
Not after the bandwidth and space that has been used on our posting sprees over the break and SouthSerb's move to get to the top of the 'Most Time Online' list (along with the rest of our's attempt to maintain our hard earned posistions)  ;D
"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry