OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 08:24:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Embassy in Cairo investigation  (Read 913 times) Average Rating: 0
Stavro
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox

« on: December 31, 2005, 12:25:56 AM »

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nypost/948238651.html?did=948238651&FMT=ABS&FMTS=FT&date=Dec+26%2C+2005&author=NILES+LATHEM+Post+Correspondent&pub=New+York+Post&desc=COPTIC+VISA-NIX+SCANDAL+-+EMBASSY+PROBED

The above link is an abstract of an article posted on the New York post about ongoing investigation by the State Department with employees in the American Embassy in Cairo who perform discriminatory actions against the Copts and posting some posters that supports HAMAS terror group.

More details are on this link from a coptic site, citing the whole article:

http://www.copts.net/detail.asp?id=834

The employees in question are most probably muslim egyptians who control the scanning process of the visa applications in its initial stages and give the recommendations to the consol to issue or deny a visa. It is a great step for the embassies to review its application processes. While the right toadmit or refuse any application is not challenged, it should not be influenced by muslim fanatics tactics but according to the general policy of the State department.

This is not a political thread. It just shows the level of organization the islamic groups have and their long-term strategy for control.

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. (Isaiah 19:19)

" God forbid I should see the face of Judah or listen to his blasphemy" (Gerontius, Archmanidrite of the monastery of St. Melania)
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 12:28:52 AM »

I guess I should have figured that the fanatics would go to such lengths, but I would figure the State Department would be more discriminating... But of course, Egyptian Moslems are the majority of the potential employee pool...

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags: Coptic Orthodox Church persecution Islam 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: