Author Topic: Random Postings  (Read 2193055 times)

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
  • Back by unpopular demand.
Re: Random Postings
« Reply #9270 on: April 16, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
Aww, it's so cute!  :D

I don't know why, but I woke up this morning thinking, "Hmm, I haven't watched To Catch a Predator in a long time." Since it's my lazy day and it's raining outside, YouTube it is for now.  :police:
She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right

Offline That person

• OC.net guru
  • Long live Commie Superman
« Reply #9271 on: April 17, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.
"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #9272 on: April 17, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

...Lay down on your backs before Zod, now, using your lower abdominals, raise your legs before Zod...one before Zod, two before Zod, three before Zod...
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #9273 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

"General Zod does not take orders. He gives them."
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline Entscheidungsproblem

• Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
  • Protokentarchos
    • Amsterdam Declaration 2002
« Reply #9274 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:41 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

...Lay down on your backs before Zod, now, using your lower abdominals, raise your legs before Zod...one before Zod, two before Zod, three before Zod...

One of my favourites on Robot Chicken, but still not as good as Le Wrath di Khan.
As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #9275 on: April 18, 2011, 08:20:33 AM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

One of my favourites on Robot Chicken, but still not as good as Le Wrath di Khan.

I have a guilty pleasure for "Kill Bunny."  I had to admit that was very creative on a symbolic level.
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline That person

• OC.net guru
« Reply #9276 on: April 18, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

You stoked about this, Father? :D
"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #9277 on: April 21, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
Some things I didn't know about Armenian women...

"Traditionally Armenian women are competent mistresses only in the kitchen... it´s difficult to detect, when Armenian women sleep, and if they actually sleep... Armenian women feel sky above their head (spirituality) and earth under feet (foundations)..." (Source)

I had no idea...  :-*

Offline serb1389

• Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
  • Global Moderator
  • Merarches
  • Michał Kalina's biggest fan
« Reply #9278 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:35 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

Does anyone else think that the new Thor movie is only very loosely going to be based on the comics, and 90% Hollywood? 
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Online Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • An Ideal to Strive Towards
« Reply #9279 on: April 21, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

Does anyone else think that the new Thor movie is only very loosely going to be based on the comics, and 90% Hollywood? 
Yes
My posts no longer forum here.

Online Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #9280 on: April 21, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »
In other news, if the new Superman movie, Man of Steel ( http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/superman-the-man-of-steel-2009-movie/ ), turns out to be as lame as Superman Returns ( http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/ ), I predict social unrest.

Offline serb1389

• Global Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #9281 on: April 21, 2011, 08:49:21 PM »
yah a lot of the superman sequels wern't that great (IMO). 

The Thor thing is really bothering me.  I saw a preview the other day that was AWESOME, and then another one which just made me think..."thor never fought against crazy machines for a woman"...at least in any episode I read...
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #9282 on: April 21, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »
How can you guys sit here complaining about movies like superman, when hollywood is about to make a mockery of Conan the Barbarian!? On the positive side, I saw in a Steroids/Supplements Brochure bodybuilding magazine that Ronnie Coleman is going to be in a zombie movie. Finally, some good news... I want to see Ronnie die... slowly...  :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 08:58:42 PM by Asteriktos »

Online Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #9283 on: April 21, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »
yah a lot of the superman sequels wern't that great (IMO). 

The Thor thing is really bothering me.  I saw a preview the other day that was AWESOME, and then another one which just made me think..."thor never fought against crazy machines for a woman"...at least in any episode I read...
Sounds like you may be as protective of Thor as I am of Superman.  :D

Offline FormerReformer

• Convertodox of the convertodox
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy
  • Faith: Convertodox
  • Jurisdiction: Netodoxy
« Reply #9284 on: April 21, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Marvel has made some pretty decent movies since getting their own studio.  So, I'm holding out hope that Thor and Captain America both will be decent at the least.  As for faithfulness to the comics, the strategy that started with Iron Man and looks like it's continuing through these movies has been to blend the Marvel and Ultimate continuities into mostly new stories that are faithful to the characters.  I could care less if they rip a storyline straight from the comics (Watchmen did this for the most part and turned out horrible) as long as the characters actually act like the people they're supposed to be.

But, hey, if Thor and Cap end up not being any good, we still get a Joss Whedon helmed Avengers movie next year!
"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!

Offline serb1389

• Global Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #9285 on: April 21, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »
Marvel has made some pretty decent movies since getting their own studio.  So, I'm holding out hope that Thor and Captain America both will be decent at the least.  As for faithfulness to the comics, the strategy that started with Iron Man and looks like it's continuing through these movies has been to blend the Marvel and Ultimate continuities into mostly new stories that are faithful to the characters.  I could care less if they rip a storyline straight from the comics (Watchmen did this for the most part and turned out horrible) as long as the characters actually act like the people they're supposed to be.

But, hey, if Thor and Cap end up not being any good, we still get a Joss Whedon helmed Avengers movie next year!

I just don't know how true this Thor character is to the original comics.  For instance, I don't really remember a woman being involved...maybe I didn't read through the whole series...
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps

Offline FormerReformer

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy
« Reply #9286 on: April 21, 2011, 09:38:50 PM »

I just don't know how true this Thor character is to the original comics.  For instance, I don't really remember a woman being involved...maybe I didn't read through the whole series...

Thor's been involved with several women over the past 50 years, starting with Jane Foster in the Lee/Kirby years (and a quick check on imdb shows that this is Natalie Portman character's name).
"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Offline That person

• OC.net guru
« Reply #9287 on: April 21, 2011, 10:06:31 PM »

Thor's been involved with several women over the past 50 years, starting with Jane Foster in the Lee/Kirby years (and a quick check on imdb shows that this is Natalie Portman character's name).
I'm pretty optimistic about Thor being faithful. The giant machine is a pretty accurate cinematic representation of this and most of what we've seen so far seems to be rooted firmly in the comics or at the very least not outright contradicting them. Brannagh is a fantastic director, so he should be able to get good performances out of everyone. Even if he doesn't, we know it's going to look really dang cool. I'm a bit more worried about Captain America, since the costume and a few details deviate from the comics on some points points, and Joe Johnston is pretty hit-or-miss but I'm a pretty optimistic guy in general, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm a Snyder and a Superman fanboy, and the cast is phenomenal so far, so I have no reason not to eagerly anticipate Man of Steel.

Offline FormerReformer

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy
« Reply #9288 on: April 21, 2011, 10:23:53 PM »

I'm pretty optimistic about Thor being faithful. The giant machine is a pretty accurate cinematic representation of this and most of what we've seen so far seems to be rooted firmly in the comics or at the very least not outright contradicting them. Brannagh is a fantastic director, so he should be able to get good performances out of everyone. Even if he doesn't, we know it's going to look really dang cool. I'm a bit more worried about Captain America, since the costume and a few details deviate from the comics on some points points, and Joe Johnston is pretty hit-or-miss but I'm a pretty optimistic guy in general, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm a Snyder and a Superman fanboy, and the cast is phenomenal so far, so I have no reason not to eagerly anticipate Man of Steel.

Cap's costume in the movie takes a lot of it's cues from the Ultimate Comics line (which is also the comic line that gave the brilliant inspiration for Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury), and is by far the best looking Cap costume on film to date.  I'm cautiously optimistic on this one (though, really, how do you have a Cap release in July and not do it on July 4th weekend?).

The only thing that worries me about the Man of Steel movie is the presence of Kevin Costner as Jonathon Kent. A bit role, perhaps, but Costner is bad movie juju.

Offline That person

• OC.net guru
« Reply #9289 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »
Marvel has made some pretty decent movies since getting their own studio.  So, I'm holding out hope that Thor and Captain America both will be decent at the least.  As for faithfulness to the comics, the strategy that started with Iron Man and looks like it's continuing through these movies has been to blend the Marvel and Ultimate continuities into mostly new stories that are faithful to the characters.  I could care less if they rip a storyline straight from the comics (Watchmen did this for the most part and turned out horrible) as long as the characters actually act like the people they're supposed to be.

I just don't know how true this Thor character is to the original comics.  For instance, I don't really remember a woman being involved...maybe I didn't read through the whole series...

Cap's costume in the movie takes a lot of it's cues from the Ultimate Comics line (which is also the comic line that gave the brilliant inspiration for Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury), and is by far the best looking Cap costume on film to date.  I'm cautiously optimistic on this one (though, really, how do you have a Cap release in July and not do it on July 4th weekend?).

The only thing that worries me about the Man of Steel movie is the presence of Kevin Costner as Jonathon Kent. A bit role, perhaps, but Costner is bad movie juju.

It's obviously a huge improvement over the 90s costume or the Reb Brown monstrosity, but I still think it could be better. I wouldn't mind a straight adaptation of the Ultimate or Heroes Reborn costume (another influence, going by the painted on wings), but the whole stripes=straps things kind of bugs me. I get that it makes them look more functional, but they don't seem to have any actual function. Same thing with the burgundy gloves ('cuz that's gonna make him stick out less. ::)) I really shouldn't complain too much. Compared to what could have been, it looks pretty nice.

Whatever. He's a good actor, even though he's been in a lot of bad movies. I can't think of an incident where he's ruined an otherwise good one. Hopefully this won't be one.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:52:14 PM by That person »

Offline ozgeorge

• I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
  • Hoplitarches
  • My plans for retirement.
    • Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
« Reply #9290 on: April 29, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
I am in Constantinople and couldn't care less about discussions on this forum.
If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #9291 on: April 29, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »
Quote from: minasoliman

:D

Good one!

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #9292 on: April 29, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »

Well thank you for taking the time to post and tell us, otherwise we wouldn't have known!  :police:

Offline ozgeorge

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #9293 on: April 29, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »

Well thank you for taking the time to post and tell us, otherwise we wouldn't have known!  :police:
LOL!

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #9294 on: April 29, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »

If he doesn't care about the forum, but he posts on the forum to tell us he doesn't care... well, doesn't that do something to the space-time continuum?   ???

Offline ozgeorge

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #9295 on: April 29, 2011, 12:03:16 PM »

If he doesn't care about the forum, but he posts on the forum to tell us he doesn't care... well, doesn't that do something to the space-time continuum?   ???
Now now, don't twist my words. I said I couldnt care less about discussions on this forum...that doesn't mean I don't love you all and wish you were here gazing at the Golden Horn with me!

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9296 on: May 01, 2011, 12:04:40 AM »
I am suffering from convert burnout.  >:(

I feel like the more I learn about Orthodoxy, the less I want to study Orthodoxy. And I'm not even talking about the nature of the Trinity or prayer. I'm talking about issues like the calendar, the OCA, ecumenism, heterodoxy blah blah blah.

The academic part of me is curious and soaking up all the info like a sponge. The other part of me thinks, "Who really cares?" I think God will laugh at me and say, "Why didn't you spend your time with your family instead of reading articles online about a certain priest in the OCA?"

I just WANT TO BE ORTHODOX. Does that make any sense? I think I'm going crazy.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #9297 on: May 01, 2011, 12:10:46 AM »
That makes perfect sense. If it's any comfort, I know where you're coming from. There's a reason that I chose to change my username to something that means "unstable," after all  ;D ...and more than one person (including a priest) has said that the root of my problem is reading/thinking too much. I totally understand what you mean about just wanting to DO or BE Orthodox, without getting entangled in all the other stuff (for lack of a better term). But then curiosity hits, and you go searching and try to understand... it's frustrating. I suppose it's difficult to find that balance... maybe it gets easier as time goes on? I don't know...(?)

Offline mike

• Stratopedarches
« Reply #9298 on: May 01, 2011, 07:36:36 AM »

I feel like the more I learn about Orthodoxy, the less I want to study Orthodoxy. And I'm not even talking about the nature of the Trinity or prayer. I'm talking about issues like the calendar, the OCA, ecumenism, heterodoxy blah blah blah.

The academic part of me is curious and soaking up all the info like a sponge. The other part of me thinks, "Who really cares?" I think God will laugh at me and say, "Why didn't you spend your time with your family instead of reading articles online about a certain priest in the OCA?"

http://pithlessthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/12/orthographs-1.html
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

not everything I typed before [insert current date] may reflect my current views on the subject

Offline ozgeorge

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #9299 on: May 01, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »

Do as I do. When you log in, click on the show unread posts since last visit link then click on the "Mark all messages as read" button, and then only read the posts which remain. Then get on with your salvation.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9300 on: May 01, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
Thanks for your words (and kicky graphics!) all!  :D They definitely made me smile.

I'm sure that most of us on the board are struggling with the same problem to some extent. Too much information!

I am trying to ignore certain threads, since I do like talking to you all so much! I'll just focus on prayer and The Philokalia and spend less time worrying about so-and-so's political views and whether I'm going to hell for choosing the church I did.  ::)
--
--

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
  • No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...
« Reply #9301 on: May 01, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »
Someone explain to me why this guy is considered handsome...? Please...?

maybe it's the hair...

I have much better hair than that and I don't have my own tv show and middle-aged women having inappropriate crushes on me.

I say it's the wonky nose.
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9302 on: May 01, 2011, 09:32:04 PM »
Uh hello, he cooks! Finding a man who can cook is like finding a treasure.

Luckily, my husband can cook. I only consider him a half treasure because he refuses to use salt.  :D
--
--

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
« Reply #9303 on: May 01, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »
Uh hello, he cooks! Finding a man who can cook is like finding a treasure.

Luckily, my husband can cook. I only consider him a half treasure because he refuses to use salt.  :D

Okay, well, since you've explained the appeal of the bizarre-faced Curtis Stone, would you mind explaining why so many women are attracted to this:

And again, I have better hair.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:39:54 PM by akimori makoto »
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9304 on: May 01, 2011, 09:47:20 PM »
Ugh, I can't stand him!!! I have weird taste in men, but my other girl friends don't like him either.

--
--

Offline serb1389

• Global Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #9305 on: May 01, 2011, 09:53:37 PM »
Ugh, I can't stand him!!! I have weird taste in men, but my other girl friends don't like him either.

He just seems so...full of himself.  that's my thought on that. 
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
« Reply #9306 on: May 01, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »

Not to mention unwashed.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9307 on: May 01, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »
Forget him being unwashed (although that's a big minus). Any guy who comes off as thinking that he's intelligent is a turn off. I know that everyone thinks that they are so to some extent. It's a mysterious balance between humility and arrogance that must be achieved.

(No, women are not confusing! Not at all!)
--
--

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #9308 on: May 01, 2011, 10:15:37 PM »
Any guy who comes off as thinking that he's intelligent is a turn off.
Cursed are those men who KNOW they're intelligent. :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:17:27 PM by PeterTheAleut »
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
« Reply #9309 on: May 01, 2011, 10:23:29 PM »
Forget him being unwashed (although that's a big minus). Any guy who comes off as thinking that he's intelligent is a turn off. I know that everyone thinks that they are so to some extent. It's a mysterious balance between humility and arrogance that must be achieved.

I think (know?) I am intelligent. I believe humility comes in realising that my intellect is no real achievement and that there are certainly far superior character traits worth possessing.

I find the pretensions of some women to complexity somewhat irksome. There are those who are genuinely complex, and then there are those that use "complexity" as a shield against attacks on their contradictory/chaotic beliefs and manner of living.

I know I've just made myself look like a major jerk, so in the interest of not changing the tone of this thread, here's a video I found amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmD-wDEeOds

Offline ialmisry

• There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
  • Hypatos
« Reply #9310 on: May 01, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »

He's quite the comedian, going on international TV and making some swipe about the US leaving people dying in the streets the same week his Prime Minister was apologizing for all those dying in British hospitals.
Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #9311 on: May 01, 2011, 10:31:15 PM »

I have a similar issue, only with women and beauty. :D I think it's good and healthy for a woman to feel/think she's attractive, and know that her significant other finds her attractive. Some women, though, who know that they're the most attractive woman in the room, really shove your nose in it and have sort of a subtle aura of superiority when they interact with others.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #9312 on: May 01, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »
Don't worry, you don't look like a jerk! Many women are like that (and perhaps I myself come off like that at times).

I just formed my opinions about guys from my experiences in college.

I was in a very competitive program, and let me tell you, the pure arrogance of the male students was ridiculous! There's a difference between knowing that you are intelligent and thinking that you are correct in everything.

When I would go out with them for lunch, they would lecture ME on politics. I was in the same classes and shouting them down during debates, and they would say, "Do you know what a libertarian is? Did you know that people don't speak Arabic in Iran?" I just wanted to say, "No, you moron, I'm getting higher grades than you and I don't know what 'Farsi' is."* The truly intelligent yet humble men were so refreshing to speak to. They spoke about anything and everything, asked for my opinion, listened, and didn't act like a show-off, even if they disagreed with me.

I don't like when men talk down to me. My older husband and I get into little tiffs about that all the time...hah... Listen, we're not perfect either. There are plenty of women who like arrogant, good looking men. I can't explain my gender's ever-changing preferences!

There are women who want good, serious men though, I promise.

*I was being sarcastic. I briefly studied Farsi.

Asteriktos -- I have a problem with that too!! Ha ha.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:47:02 PM by IsmiLiora »
--
--

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #9313 on: May 02, 2011, 01:14:56 AM »
How can you guys sit here complaining about movies like superman, when hollywood is about to make a mockery of Conan the Barbarian!? On the positive side, I saw in a Steroids/Supplements Brochure bodybuilding magazine that Ronnie Coleman is going to be in a zombie movie. Finally, some good news... I want to see Ronnie die... slowly...  :P

Nice reference. lulz.

If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #9314 on: May 02, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »

Brilliant site. Thank you for pointing this out to me.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.