Author Topic: Random Postings  (Read 8957102 times)

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
Re: Random Postings
« Reply #27855 on: January 23, 2018, 08:16:12 PM »
Writer Ursula LeGuin has died. Rest in peace.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist/works Warning: stories have mature content.

"Some people only feel good when they are praising the Lord." - Coptic bishop

Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #27856 on: January 23, 2018, 08:27:40 PM »

+1 RIP
"The priest who preaches foul doctrine shall be reborn as a fungus." - Buddhist proverb

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #27857 on: January 23, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »

Wow. I'm stunned.

Memory eternal.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Hoplitarches
  • You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
« Reply #27858 on: January 23, 2018, 10:20:46 PM »
Naomi Parker Fraley died.

Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #27859 on: January 23, 2018, 10:21:30 PM »
Lord have mercy. Rest in peace.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist/works Warning: stories have mature content.

Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

Offline Hawkeye

• Διονύσιος ὁ Αλάσκανος
  • OC.net guru
  • Matthew 27:52-53
  • Faith: Like unto Neronov
  • Jurisdiction: Old Rite, Chapelist
« Reply #27860 on: January 24, 2018, 01:32:25 AM »
Gosh, what a waste of a high magnitude earthquake last night was.

I felt it well enough but was sufficiently safe from any potential tsunamis where I was at. Spent a few hours monitoring the situation but nothing ended up happening. Not that I wanted anyone or their property to be at the mercy of a tsunami but surely we could have gotten more than a foot or two of water displacement. Had we not be forewarned by the earthquake, no one would have noticed a thing.

How boring.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:42:44 AM by Hawkeye »
"Take heed, you who listen to me: Our misfortune is inevitable, we cannot escape it. If God allows scandals, it is that the elect shall be revealed. Let them be burned, let them be purified, let them who have been tried be made manifest among you."   - The Life of the Archpriest Avvakum by Himself

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Why am I still here?
  • Faith: Mongol-Finnic Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Priestly Society of St. John Ireland
« Reply #27861 on: January 24, 2018, 10:15:27 AM »
*In Russia*

In Soviet Russia Christmas celebrates you.
I just need to find out how to say it in Slavonic!

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27862 on: January 24, 2018, 10:18:35 AM »
Gosh, what a waste of a high magnitude earthquake last night was.

I felt it well enough but was sufficiently safe from any potential tsunamis where I was at. Spent a few hours monitoring the situation but nothing ended up happening. Not that I wanted anyone or their property to be at the mercy of a tsunami but surely we could have gotten more than a foot or two of water displacement. Had we not be forewarned by the earthquake, no one would have noticed a thing.

How boring.

Yep, same here.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27863 on: January 24, 2018, 10:19:07 AM »
*In Russia*

In Soviet Russia Christmas celebrates you.

I was going to make a joke like that lol.

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #27864 on: January 25, 2018, 10:14:50 AM »
I have a house full of sick kids and it's so quiet, it's weird.   ??? ;D
Is any of the above Orthodox?  I have no idea, so there’s that.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #27865 on: January 25, 2018, 12:48:15 PM »
Aww. Get well soon.

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #27866 on: January 25, 2018, 02:08:57 PM »
Thanks!   :D  They're working on it, I think.

Online RobS

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #27867 on: January 26, 2018, 03:55:49 AM »
I sometimes wonder if the Hebrew Scriptures are completely ironic. God gives the Hebrews the god they really want: violent, autocratic, self-involved, in order to show them that that's exactly not what they should want.

Or maybe Kierkegaard was right in spilling a lot of ink exploring Abraham's faith...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:57:39 AM by RobS »
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Modernist thinking and being consists of nothing but uncritical acceptance.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27868 on: January 26, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »
I sometimes wonder if the Hebrew Scriptures are completely ironic. God gives the Hebrews the god they really want: violent, autocratic, self-involved, in order to show them that that's exactly not what they should want.

Or maybe Kierkegaard was right in spilling a lot of ink exploring Abraham's faith...

I guess it depends on which incidents of violence we're talking about. The Binding of Isaac is hard to deal with, yeah, I don't deny that. But I think a lot of the violence in the OT isn't analyzed very well.

Autocracy and self-involvement don't necessarily conflict with the love or mercy of God and I would argue are kind of necessary corollaries of the fact that, unlike us, He really is all that and a bag of chips.

I suppose we can start a new thread if you want to talk more about this. Or you can PM me.

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #27869 on: January 26, 2018, 10:16:07 PM »

I guess it depends on which incidents of violence we're talking about. The Binding of Isaac is hard to deal with, yeah, I don't deny that. But I think a lot of the violence in the OT isn't analyzed very well.

Autocracy and self-involvement don't necessarily conflict with the love or mercy of God and I would argue are kind of necessary corollaries of the fact that, unlike us, He really is all that and a bag of chips.

I suppose we can start a new thread if you want to talk more about this. Or you can PM me.

So, I'm so conditioned, I thought you mean the game for a minute, which is indeed hard to deal with.   :-X

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27870 on: January 26, 2018, 10:24:05 PM »

So, I'm so conditioned, I thought you mean the game for a minute, which is indeed hard to deal with.   :-X

Yeah, I always think of that every time I use or hear the term lol.

Haven't played the game, but just from watching it on youtube, I feel like the Explosm-lookalike art style kind of clashes with the gravity of its themes. It is pretty cool that someone decided to bring back the style of old school Zelda dungeons, though.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:24:46 PM by Volnutt »

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #27871 on: January 26, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »

So, I'm so conditioned, I thought you meant the game for a minute, which is indeed hard to deal with.   :-X

Haven't played the game, but just from watching it on youtube, I feel like the Explosm-lookalike art style kind of clashes with the gravity of its themes. It is pretty cool that someone decided to bring back the style of old school Zelda dungeons, though.

I see it in passing; it's one of those that is pretty off-putting to me for some reason.  Beyond that, I know very little.   :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:53:29 PM by Ainnir »

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27872 on: January 26, 2018, 11:14:54 PM »

So, I'm so conditioned, I thought you meant the game for a minute, which is indeed hard to deal with.   :-X

I see it in passing; it's one of those that is pretty off-putting to me for some reason.  Beyond that, I know very little.   :D

It's meant to be off-putting as It's one of those Flannery O'Connor-style "crazy backwoods fundamentalist" stories (though made by an atheist who seems to be unsure whether he's really anti-religion or not), specifically about a mother who locks her son in the basement to be attacked by monsters because she thinks a televangelist told her to. I mostly just like it for the interesting monster and game play designs.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 11:16:16 PM by Volnutt »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #27873 on: January 27, 2018, 01:17:08 AM »
So a movie makes 1.3 billion at the box office and it's described by some as a failure and a bomb. Alrighty then.
"The priest who preaches foul doctrine shall be reborn as a fungus." - Buddhist proverb

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27874 on: January 27, 2018, 01:27:04 AM »
So a movie makes 1.3 billion at the box office and it's described by some as a failure and a bomb. Alrighty then.

The consequence of insanely inflated production budgets. I'm not sure how much longer Hollywood can go on like this, actually.

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #27875 on: January 27, 2018, 11:43:01 AM »

It's meant to be off-putting as It's one of those Flannery O'Connor-style "crazy backwoods fundamentalist" stories (though made by an atheist who seems to be unsure whether he's really anti-religion or not), specifically about a mother who locks her son in the basement to be attacked by monsters because she thinks a televangelist told her to. I mostly just like it for the interesting monster and game play designs.

That explains some things!  I didn't know about the story line beyond "mommy issues," but I did know the intent was to be unsettling (that doesn't mean I have to like it! :D).  The "for some reason" was just for the seemingly random things that strike me that way.   ;D

Offline Antonis

• Μέγα το Θαύμα!
  • Section Moderator
  • Archon
« Reply #27876 on: January 27, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »

Mor and me on the weekends.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:18:56 PM by Antonis »
"This is the one from the beginning, who seemed to be new, yet was found to be ancient and always young, being born in the hearts of the saints."
Letter to Diognetus 11.4

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27877 on: January 27, 2018, 09:16:41 PM »

That explains some things!  I didn't know about the story line beyond "mommy issues," but I did know the intent was to be unsettling (that doesn't mean I have to like it! :D).  The "for some reason" was just for the seemingly random things that strike me that way.   ;D

Ah, ok.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • A well-sexed theologian
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #27878 on: January 27, 2018, 09:26:43 PM »

Be jealous, ladies!!
Oh you Greeks, you are all dumb!

An Athonite

Offline mcarmichael

• Archon
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Catholic
« Reply #27879 on: January 28, 2018, 01:34:04 AM »

Be jealous, ladies!!

Finally, something for Mor Ephrem to brag about.
Taking cues here, feel free to disagree.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 01:49:28 AM by mcarmichael »
Free "Tequila" Dave!

Offline Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Patriarchate/POC
« Reply #27880 on: January 28, 2018, 10:03:45 AM »

Be jealous, ladies!!
I am!

Today in queue to the cross after the Liturgy an elder man, seeing me, shouted with open arms: "There is always an occassion for greetings, so I wish you all the best in the new year!" (I was attending services at another parish last month), kissed me 3 times and added "I wish you solve your problems. You know, women need pray more than men, as you have more problems".
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Online RobS

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #27881 on: January 28, 2018, 03:16:52 PM »
Posted this on my FB wall, thought I'd share it here:

I used to be really cynical about the sacrament of Confession before I was baptized, I'd think "What's this going to do, nothings gonna change, etc?". I'd read various platitudes about how the Church is a spiritual hospital and the sacraments as medicine but I didn't believe it until I partook of them.

Now I can't imagine how anyone can be a Christian without the sacraments. I understand how therapeutic they are and in Confession, repentance gives a new beginning. I used to struggle badly with thoughts of despair, that I was beyond God's mercy and forgiveness. I'd sin to the point where I'd become numb to the difference between right and wrong. But the gift of confession always lifts me up, brings joy and peace.

I'm thankful for my parish priest who is a wonderful spiritual father that gives me excellent counsel and helps build me up spiritually.

Thank you Lord for all the gifts you have given
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Modernist thinking and being consists of nothing but uncritical acceptance.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27882 on: January 28, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »
Awesome, thanks for sharing! :)

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #27883 on: January 28, 2018, 06:25:10 PM »
For those of us on the Gregorian, happy St. Ephraim's Day.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • A well-sexed theologian
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #27884 on: January 28, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
For those of us on the Gregorian, happy St. Ephraim's Day.

And with your spirit!
Oh you Greeks, you are all dumb!

An Athonite

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Section Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Faith: without works is dead.
  • Jurisdiction: DNA compatible with Alexander
« Reply #27885 on: January 30, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »
I got am email from a Belarusian scammer asking me to pay blackmail money into a bitcoin account, or he would release video of me he captured through the Webcam on my office computer to all of my email contacts. He said it's a splitscreen video showing what was on my screen at the time.

I love these guys who just throw stuff at the wall to see what will stick and on whom it will stick. Even if this wasn't such an obvious scam preying on someone's guilty conscience, I wouldn't pay a blackmailer because the worst you're going to see on my screen is InDesign documents that at least 10,000 people will eventually see anyway and maybe a video of a major key song transposed into minor keys. I'm a sucker for 'em. And my behavior in my office is pretty boring. Typing, clicking and occasionally reading documents. My door is open 90 percent of the time, and I have a giant window without blinds into the rest of the office.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Take a breath, read Ecclesiastes 1:9.

Offline LivenotoneviL

• Done
  • OC.net guru
  • Intercede for my wretched soul, Saint Alban.
  • Faith: Outside the Church
  • Jurisdiction: Lost for now.
« Reply #27886 on: January 30, 2018, 04:17:45 PM »
I got am email from a Belarusian scammer asking me to pay blackmail money into a bitcoin account, or he would release video of me he captured through the Webcam on my office computer to all of my email contacts. He said it's a splitscreen video showing what was on my screen at the time.

I love these guys who just throw stuff at the wall to see what will stick and on whom it will stick. Even if this wasn't such an obvious scam preying on someone's guilty conscience, I wouldn't pay a blackmailer because the worst you're going to see on my screen is InDesign documents that at least 10,000 people will eventually see anyway and maybe a video of a major key song transposed into minor keys. I'm a sucker for 'em. And my behavior in my office is pretty boring. Typing, clicking and occasionally reading documents. My door is open 90 percent of the time, and I have a giant window without blinds into the rest of the office.

I received several scam calls yesterday from "Microsoft Support" telling me that my support was about to expire or something.

Oh boy, if only I had a Virtual Machine with Windows on it...
I'm done.

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Section Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Faith: without works is dead.
  • Jurisdiction: DNA compatible with Alexander
« Reply #27887 on: January 30, 2018, 04:49:44 PM »

I received several scam calls yesterday from "Microsoft Support" telling me that my support was about to expire or something.

Oh boy, if only I had a Virtual Machine with Windows on it...

Carrying on an email exchange with a scammer can be entertaining, and the time you take to distract them from the task at hand is time you're saving someone less discerning from their wiles.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Take a breath, read Ecclesiastes 1:9.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27888 on: January 30, 2018, 05:45:33 PM »
During my brief sojourn on OKCupid, I think I got contacted by the same scammer(s) like 5 different times trying to get me to help her transfer her inheritance money from Ghana or something.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:46:06 PM by Volnutt »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #27889 on: February 01, 2018, 01:25:20 AM »
Just heard on Twitch that hell isn't a concept that's in the Bible, and they made it up later. Jesus was, like, a really nice dude (if he existed at all, which he probably didn't), so hell isn't something he'd ever believe in. Just in case you guys didn't know? I hadn't known.

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #27890 on: February 01, 2018, 01:41:10 AM »
What's Twitch?
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27891 on: February 01, 2018, 04:44:37 AM »
What's Twitch?

It's like LiveStream, except you have to be playing a video game at all times (outside of certain specific exceptions). Some people don't just talk about the game, of course.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #27892 on: February 01, 2018, 06:10:28 AM »
Only realised afterwards that my frustration was not with the ideas but rather something closer to home. Live and learn I guess.

What Volnutt said regarding Twitch. The main exception I see on there is artistic stuff, like you'll see a Bob Ross episode on there sometimes, and I recently started following a guy who seems to do games part of the time and live art like pencil sketching the majority of the time. For a lot of smaller channels the chat is an important part of it, and with that it's like any other group who get together and talk about all sorts of things.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27893 on: February 02, 2018, 01:25:49 AM »
Only realised afterwards that my frustration was not with the ideas but rather something closer to home. Live and learn I guess.

What Volnutt said regarding Twitch. The main exception I see on there is artistic stuff, like you'll see a Bob Ross episode on there sometimes, and I recently started following a guy who seems to do games part of the time and live art like pencil sketching the majority of the time. For a lot of smaller channels the chat is an important part of it, and with that it's like any other group who get together and talk about all sorts of things.

Yeah, a lot of South Korean gamers also like to do a thing called "social eating" where the channel person will have a meal and chat on camera.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #27894 on: February 04, 2018, 03:55:26 PM »
So I ordered a pizza from a place that's part of a chain. They have a deal on their website for a pizza that's 9.99 (regularly 11.99). If you click the deal graphic it places it into your cart as a deal, disallowing you from using any other deals/coupons. However, if instead of clicking on the deal graphic you manually add the pizza through the standard 'build your pizza' section it gives you the discount price but doesn't count it as a deal, leaving you free to use another deal or coupon. What do I do?

- If they didn't quality test their website looking for errors that's their problem; have at it!
- This is thievery of the highest order; inform them immediately!
- Who cares? You stumbled on this, it's not like a bunch of people are going to be systematically abusing this
- Send all readers of oc.net a slice of pizza and at least 2 wings

(also... I did the above manually, and the other discount I used was a code for '$5 off any order of $20 or more,' which is a thing they advertised like 1.5 years ago, and which I've been using ever since, and also might not be a deal they are meaning to give customers... ??? )
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:59:18 PM by Asteriktos »

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Why am I still here?
  • Faith: Mongol-Finnic Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Priestly Society of St. John Ireland
« Reply #27895 on: February 04, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »
WhatsApp really destroys me. I only recently download it and still haven't used to the idea of having several different group messages at the same time. I end up posting wrong jokes in wrong groups which might give people wrong ideas due to lack of context.
I just need to find out how to say it in Slavonic!

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
« Reply #27896 on: February 04, 2018, 05:00:14 PM »
WhatsApp really destroys me. I only recently download it and still haven't used to the idea of having several different group messages at the same time. I end up posting wrong jokes in wrong groups which might give people wrong ideas due to lack of context.
Once a workmate from my mother posted a video in their group by accident involving a very ugly prostitute dancing. It might have been a funny accident if the main subject at the group weren't the terminal disease of someone's father.
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Hoplitarches
« Reply #27897 on: February 04, 2018, 05:41:54 PM »
TIL: Sunflowers are kind of Lovecraftian in a way.

Look at those rows on menacing "teeth" surrounding the gapping dark circular "maw." It's like gazing into the Sarlacc Pit.

Am I only one who sees it? Add that to the fact that as buds, they're plants that follow a star in the sky. Weird, isn't it?

Digimon was right...

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
« Reply #27898 on: February 04, 2018, 07:09:19 PM »
I think you're pretty angry at something, dude.

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #27899 on: February 04, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »
So I ordered a pizza from a place that's part of a chain. They have a deal on their website for a pizza that's 9.99 (regularly 11.99). If you click the deal graphic it places it into your cart as a deal, disallowing you from using any other deals/coupons. However, if instead of clicking on the deal graphic you manually add the pizza through the standard 'build your pizza' section it gives you the discount price but doesn't count it as a deal, leaving you free to use another deal or coupon. What do I do?

- If they didn't quality test their website looking for errors that's their problem; have at it!
- This is thievery of the highest order; inform them immediately!
- Who cares? You stumbled on this, it's not like a bunch of people are going to be systematically abusing this
- Send all readers of oc.net a slice of pizza and at least 2 wings

(also... I did the above manually, and the other discount I used was a code for '$5 off any order of $20 or more,' which is a thing they advertised like 1.5 years ago, and which I've been using ever since, and also might not be a deal they are meaning to give customers... ??? )
I think I'd only feel bad if it were a local chain.  But if Little Caesar's can profit off of $3 and $5 pizzas, I'm thinking streamlined pizza probably isn't expensive to make.  The crust and sauce are pennies, for sure.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:23:55 PM by Ainnir »