Author Topic: Random Postings  (Read 2085727 times)

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
  • Back by unpopular demand.
Re: Random Postings
« Reply #10305 on: October 13, 2011, 12:34:39 AM »
Ray Comfort, my favorite Kiwi...and blithering idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Well as long as were putting forward youtube-videos-of-people-with-accents-who-are-involved-in-the-creationism-debate...

http://youtu.be/Viw7MpXU4GU
SHE IS TOTALLY GETTING AWAY WITH THAT **** JUST BECAUSE OF THAT ACCENT.

Grr.

And Hugh Laurie is tres impressive, I must agree with Mr. Vam-Rat over here.
She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10306 on: October 13, 2011, 01:31:13 AM »
Ray Comfort, my favorite Kiwi...and blithering idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Well as long as were putting forward youtube-videos-of-people-with-accents-who-are-involved-in-the-creationism-debate...

http://youtu.be/Viw7MpXU4GU
SHE IS TOTALLY GETTING AWAY WITH THAT **** JUST BECAUSE OF THAT ACCENT.

Grr.

And Hugh Laurie is tres impressive, I must agree with Mr. Vam-Rat over here.

Ever seen Black Adder, specifically Black Adder Goes Forth?  Hugh Laurie and Rowan Atkinson but their famous roles are reversed!  All set in the trenches of The Great War.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10307 on: October 13, 2011, 02:12:27 AM »
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline FountainPen

• Is not wasting any more of her ink
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #10308 on: October 13, 2011, 06:32:59 AM »
I think I'd get more girls that way.

If you want more women, start looking and singing like the second greatest Aussie ever...Keith Urban

Female opinion, please?

That initial "No" is seconded.
None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
  • No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...
« Reply #10309 on: October 13, 2011, 09:29:15 AM »
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
« Reply #10310 on: October 13, 2011, 09:29:47 AM »
akimori's avatar..

You've inspired me. PS3 gets hooked up this weekend.

SCV?

Indeed. I'ma harrass my bro til he sets aside ten straight hours to play.
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10311 on: October 13, 2011, 09:45:28 AM »

Well...it's pretty random so I guess this is the place for it.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline Cognomen

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
  • Ungrateful Biped
« Reply #10312 on: October 13, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
Birmingham "Brummie" accent.

Have at the Brummies and Midlands in general, but do leave the Yorkshire/Derbyshire folk alone.  They've had a helluva time.
 :)
North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10313 on: October 13, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »
I think I'd get more girls that way.

If you want more women, start looking and singing like the second greatest Aussie ever...Keith Urban

Female opinion, please?

That initial "No" is seconded.

If I were gay I would third the "No".  He looks like an ugly Bruce Willis minus all the awesome and plus hair that is just begging to be made into a mullet.

Offline That person

• OC.net guru
  • Long live Commie Superman
« Reply #10314 on: October 13, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »
NOPE.

Are you...sure you are a woman?  ;)
Ha! I cannot name a hot Aussie off the top of my head (I'm sure there are many, but I'm blanking).]
My female friends seem to regard Mr. Hugh Jackman pretty well.
"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.

Offline FountainPen

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10315 on: October 13, 2011, 06:27:01 PM »
NOPE.

Are you...sure you are a woman?  ;)
Ha! I cannot name a hot Aussie off the top of my head (I'm sure there are many, but I'm blanking).]
My female friends seem to regard Mr. Hugh Jackman pretty well.

Only if he comes complete with those useful kitchen hands other than that, not interesting enough.
None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10316 on: October 14, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10317 on: October 14, 2011, 03:55:55 AM »
Hey othonorm,

Did you say something along the lines of you shouldn't have something if you are afraid of losing it? I can't remember the exact quote, or if that was from you...was wondering if someone can repeat that.

I'm really nervous and getting way too prideful over a home purchase, and need to calm down a bit.

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Cognomen

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
  • Ungrateful Biped
« Reply #10318 on: October 14, 2011, 04:03:09 AM »
If I were gay I would third the "No".  He looks like an ugly Bruce Willis minus all the awesome and plus hair that is just begging to be made into a mullet.

4th the "No" (or 2nd the "If I were gay" "No").  I thought it was Billy Ray Cyrus at first.  In fact, I'm still not sure it's not Billy Ray Cyrus.

Why No Russell Crowe mentioned? 
North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10319 on: October 14, 2011, 04:07:51 AM »
Heath Ledger too

STEVE IRWIN

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Justin Kissel

• •|•|•
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #10320 on: October 14, 2011, 05:07:46 AM »

4th the "No" (or 2nd the "If I were gay" "No").  I thought it was Billy Ray Cyrus at first.  In fact, I'm still not sure it's not Billy Ray Cyrus.

Actually that'd be a 5th, not a 4th... but who's counting  :police:
Like a spiritual Pepto running roughshod over your nauseating claims and diarrhea doctrines...

Offline FountainPen

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10321 on: October 14, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »
Mark Wahlbergs jaw, Robert Pattinson's build, Shahid Kapoor's smile and Vin Diesel's...eyes!

Then i'd be happy.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:49:20 AM by FountainPen »

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10322 on: October 14, 2011, 05:57:23 AM »
Mark Wahlbergs jaw, Robert Pattinson's build, Shahid Kapoor's smile and Vin Diesel's...eyes!

Then i'd be happy.

That's a bad Photoshop waiting to happen.

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline FountainPen

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10323 on: October 14, 2011, 05:59:26 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

Please don't. In my head it's nice.

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
« Reply #10324 on: October 14, 2011, 06:17:24 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

The dude in the pic I posted doesn't do it for you?

Offline FountainPen

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10325 on: October 14, 2011, 06:21:42 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

The dude in the pic I posted doesn't do it for you?

No, not even a flicker. Is it you? I mean are you him incognito? If you are then maybe it was the angle of the photo #laughs

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10326 on: October 14, 2011, 06:28:59 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

Please don't. In my head it's nice.

Oh I'm so doing it.

Be back in 10 hours.

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Justin Kissel

• •|•|•
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #10327 on: October 14, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

Like a spiritual Pepto running roughshod over your nauseating claims and diarrhea doctrines...

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #10328 on: October 14, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »

Then i'd be happy.

Joizy Shore reject

LMFAO at the pic though.

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline celticfan1888

• Production Operator - Chemtrusion
  • Archon
« Reply #10329 on: October 14, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
Every woman Ive ever met thought Keith Urban was fine...maybe you are all in the closet? ;)

Forgive my sins.

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10330 on: October 14, 2011, 02:31:52 PM »
Every woman Ive ever met thought Keith Urban was fine...maybe you are all in the closet? ;)

Maybe you are in the closet with your Kieth Urban fixation?  I wonder when Kieth Urban will come out of the closet?  That would make the days of so many guys!

:P

Offline celticfan1888

• Archon
« Reply #10331 on: October 14, 2011, 02:53:01 PM »
Maybe you are in the closet with your Kieth Urban fixation?  I wonder when Kieth Urban will come out of the closet?  That would make the days of so many guys!

LOL! Touche.

My mum is the world's biggest Keith fan, so I was groomed to be a huge Keith fan. Sometimes I am mad at my mother for making me a fan of his music.  >:(
Forgive my sins.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #10332 on: October 14, 2011, 03:09:12 PM »

LOL! Touche.

My mum is the world's biggest Keith fan, so I was groomed to be a huge Keith fan. Sometimes I am mad at my mother for making me a fan of his music.  >:(

Dude, there are worse things a mother can do to a child, not many, but yet worse.

This insight might be profitable for you to pursue as you reflect on all your life choices.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #10333 on: October 14, 2011, 03:57:15 PM »

I LOVE YOU COG.

You're right, darn it! Billy Ray Cyrus! Can't get that out of my head now.

I really can't think of any hot Aussies...Aussie swimmer Ian Thorpe is pretty cute...looks so much better with the swim cap on, though. I swear. He should just keep it on. I hate when I have a crush on an athlete and they remove their hats. The crush goes down the drain. Their hair is usually a disappointment. I can't believe he highlighted it or whatever the heck he did. Blonde, ick.

I am not too much one for celeb crushes, though. I was never able to get over the, you know, not knowing them part. I have to talk to someone and see them in person to feel a flicker of interest, usually.

But with the TV shows I watch now, I do have to say that I love Michael Weatherly (NCIS)...mamma mia, he is looking better as he gets older. I would take 30 something Michael Weatherly over 20 something any day.

And Jon Hamm (Mad Men)...I can't quite explain Jon Hamm. I actually think he is not photogenic at all, but when he is moving on the screen, amazing. I pretty much tune out the world when I watch Mad Men. I DO NOT LIKE THE BEARD, MR. HAMM! I am usually pro-beard, but I hate his. He should fix that stat.  :P

So, they look NOTHING like Billy Ray Cyrus...I mean Keith Urban... :D
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--

Offline celticfan1888

• Archon
« Reply #10334 on: October 14, 2011, 04:01:59 PM »
So, they look NOTHING like Billy Ray Cyrus...I mean Keith Urban... :D

LOL No similarity.

Forgive my sins.

Offline Ionnis

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10335 on: October 14, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
Keith Urban and Billy Ray Cyrus look nothing alike.  BTW, does Keith Urban ever age?  Looks exactly the same as he did several years ago.  

Since we're on the topic of singers, an ex of mine released a new single a couple of weeks ago and I finally got around to picking it up.  It's a depressing song about love lost.  Initially I thought that the cover art was just some abstract black and gray design, but when I looked more carefully later on I noticed that it was a low contrast black and white image of the two of us when we were 21!  Is the song about me?  We haven't been together for a few years.  I feel kinda weird about it...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:17:10 PM by Ionnis »
"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #10336 on: October 14, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
Ioannis, to me I see a resemblance!

Weird about your ex-GF and the song, and the cover art. Do you feel like it described your relationship?

And he looks the same because he borrowed wifey Nicole Kidman's botox.
--
--

Offline celticfan1888

• Archon
« Reply #10337 on: October 14, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »
Keith Urban and Billy Ray Cyrus look nothing alike.  BTW, does Keith Urban ever age?  Looks exactly the same as he did several years ago.

He ages very well...especially since he stopped doing Heroin.
Left - c. 2000, Right - Now

Since we're on the topic of singers, an ex of mine released a new single a couple of weeks ago and I finally got around to picking it up.  It's a depressing song about love lost.  Initially I thought that the cover art was just some abstract black and gray design, but when I looked more carefully later on I noticed that it was a low contrast black and white image of the two of us when we were 21!  Is the song about me?  We haven't been together for a few years.  I feel kinda weird about it...

Probably so...and that's creepy...
Forgive my sins.

Offline celticfan1888

• Archon
« Reply #10338 on: October 14, 2011, 04:23:39 PM »
Do you have baby-naming remorse? You're not alone, says new poll.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/do-you-have-baby-naming-remorse-youre-not-alone-says-new-poll-2579685/

I wish I had a different name...I hate Daniel *gag*

WOOHOO 1,000th post.
Forgive my sins.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #10339 on: October 14, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »
ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?

(J/k. That is his name, though. Daniel and David are two of my favorite names.)

I kind of like my name, just because I can't think of another one that fits.

I hope my first daughter likes "Anastasia.")
--
--

Offline celticfan1888

• Archon
« Reply #10340 on: October 14, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »
ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?

I could be. ;)  lolol jk

I want a more manly name is all.

Anastasia is a very nice name.
Forgive my sins.

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10341 on: October 14, 2011, 05:04:24 PM »
ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?

I always wished my parents had named me Gorath Voltar the Slaughterer.  But alas...

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10342 on: October 14, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »

What in the chickens are you even talking about?  They are pretty much the same person except that Billy Ray has a hot daughter.  All Kieth needs to do is clean up his forelocks to get that perfect business-in-the-front/party-in-the back 'do going on and he's set.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #10343 on: October 14, 2011, 05:07:04 PM »

Dude,

That feeling should be the feeling of awesomeness.

Actually I can't imagine, especially if I then heard the song here and there in public.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #10344 on: October 14, 2011, 05:14:25 PM »
ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?

I always wished my parents had named me Gorath Voltar the Slaughterer.  But alas...
Are you trying to purchase the rights to the name of my first son?

And OMG, you just lost -30000 street cred points with me on BRC's hot daughter, unless he has another invisible one that is super super hot.
--
--

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10345 on: October 14, 2011, 05:41:17 PM »
ARE YOU MY HUSBAND?

Are you trying to purchase the rights to the name of my first son?

And OMG, you just lost -30000 street cred points with me on BRC's hot daughter, unless he has another invisible one that is super super hot.

Oh..I don't know.  Just theoretically speaking, if I were, how many goats would it cost me?

-30,000 street cred?  You no like Hanna?  She is uber talented and has a caring personality.  I think Hanna-Bieber is going to be the greatest in thing since Brangelina.

Now excuse me, while I go shoot myself to deny you all the pleasure...

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
  • Leave me alone, I was only singing
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #10346 on: October 14, 2011, 06:21:14 PM »
Quote from: vamrat

My parents said they almost named me Gertrude. As a threat.

I guess I listened, because I wound up Donna Marie (Lady Mary).  :angel:
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

--

And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #10347 on: October 14, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »
Quote from: vamrat

My parents said they almost named me Gertrude. As a threat.

I guess I listened, because I wound up Donna Marie (Lady Mary).  :angel:

My mother said I was going to be Erica, but there was a change of plans.

Offline Justin Kissel

• •|•|•
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #10348 on: October 14, 2011, 07:29:16 PM »
Do you have baby-naming remorse? You're not alone, says new poll.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/do-you-have-baby-naming-remorse-youre-not-alone-says-new-poll-2579685/

I wish I had a different name...I hate Daniel *gag*

WOOHOO 1,000th post.

Congrats on the post milestone... you'll be a loser like us in no time!  ;D

But nah, never really wanted to go back and change the names we gave our kids. Well, with one possible exception. Sahara Rylee I'm fine with, as with Athanasia... but Athy's middle name, "Kharatina"... meh, not wild about it and never really was. Not a big deal, though.

Besides, you could always be like Achronos and change your name. He didn't like Alex so he changed it to Scott. :)

Offline Justin Kissel

• •|•|•
  • Protospatharios
« Reply #10349 on: October 14, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »
NVM--
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:44:49 PM by Asteriktos »