Author Topic: Planning to change my OC.net Email address, will anything happen?  (Read 172 times)

Offline Nicodemusz138

• Faith: Miaphysite Protestant (???)
  • Jurisdiction: None for now
Just a pretty quick question, I am going to change my OC.net Email address but I once saw some messages saying that it had to be approved by moderators, or that the account would stay stuck for weeks, if I change my current email to a new one, what exactly will happen? will it just be a quick and normal process like in other websites? thanks!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 03:41:45 PM by Nicodemusz138 »
I no longer post on this forum as much as I used to, but I still read here sometimes, you are fully welcome to send me PMs or invite me to conversations at any time you wish!

Although I did not join an Orthodox Church, I still must thank all of my Orthodox brothers and sisters in Christ who accompanied me in my journey towards finding God.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. - 2 Corinthians 13:14

Offline Alpha60

• A thing of routers, hubs and switches, and dreary web GUIs
  • Technical Director
  • Taxiarches
  • OCNet Systems and Network Operations
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
Re: Planning to change my OC.net Email address, will anything happen?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 02:02:42 AM »
You should contact the senior mods or Fr. George and let them know, so if you accidentally typo your e-mail address, for example, it could be fixed.

Council of Nicea:
Εθη ἀρχαῖα κρατείτω. 
Mores antiqui obtineant.
The ancient ways shall prevail.

The sentiment of Nicea in Greek and Latin, translated into English.