Author Topic: Virus, Fear, what we hear and from whom, Who is telling the world who gets the $  (Read 156 times)

Offline Sethrak

• Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
Have a look at this ~ I find it interesting ```

Sethrak:  Your description of the link you posted is inadequate in that it does not really describe it.  You will receive a 20%  warning.

Pravoslavbob  Non-Religious Topics Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7m3onW54s
telling who is in charge ~ who they are ~ and where the money goes ```
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:55:59 PM by Pravoslavbob »
Իմաստութիւն Հոր Յիսուս՝ տո՝ւր մեզ իաստուփին՝ զբարիս խորհել եւ խոսել եւ գործել առաջի Քո յամենայն ժամ : եւ ի չար խորհրդոց ի բանից եւ ի գործոց   փրկեա  զմեզ՝ ամէն:
Jesus, Wisdom of the Father, give us wisdom, to think, speak and do what is Good before you at all times. And save us from evil thoughts, words and deed, amen.

Offline theistgal

• Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic/sometimes skeptic
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • don't even go there!
I don't like going to videos that aren't described, at least a little bit. Who is the speaker? What is their level of credibility?
"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Stratopedarches
  • You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
I don't like going to videos that aren't described, at least a little bit. Who is the speaker? What is their level of credibility?

The speaker is a blonde woman sitting in her bedroom talking on the internet, making her highly credible.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline theistgal

• Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic/sometimes skeptic
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • don't even go there!

The speaker is a blonde woman sitting in her bedroom talking on the internet, making her highly credible.

Aha!! Of course! Thank you!  ;D ;D
"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)

Offline WPM

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
Just another video, . . . People who think they're in charge.
The current President of America is Donald J. Trump.