OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 09:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in starting an Orthodox Mission?...  (Read 1077 times) Average Rating: 0
Sick Canary

I'm a llama!

« on: March 07, 2003, 05:47:25 PM »

Dear Orthodox Brethren...

Sometimes there is a group of Orthodox people who would like to start a mission but have not approached a bishop about sending them a priest.

I am looking to identify any such group of Orthodox people that may exist in the continental US or maybe Canada. It shouldn't be closer than 35-40 miles of another Orthodox Church. The group should be interested in english services but need not be all primarily english speaking people, and generally they should be open to a pan Orthodox approach.

There may be some resources available to help promote such an effort.

If you have any tips to help me on my search or if you are in such a group, please respond to this post or email me at <ofwhomiamchief@aol.com>.

Also, if there is another board you suggest I post this to, feel free to give me a link.

Thanks,

Symeon

NULL
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: