OrthodoxChristianity.net
January 31, 2015, 01:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: job find  (Read 973 times) Average Rating: 0
Cyprian

« on: November 29, 2005, 02:03:14 PM »

A bit of thanksgiving.  I have been looking for a job for a couple of months now, and due to my lack of success, have found my way into quite a tight spot financially speaking.  This was becoming quite an issue for me, and was negatively impacting both my health and spiritual life.  Anyway, I was finally offered a job today, and I'm very thankful to God for that.  Smiley

Extra ecclesiam non salutis est
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 05:30:39 PM »

Excellent news! The Lord has found the place He wants you to be, so that you can be a Light to your co-workers!

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Mor Ephrem
The Fourteenth Apostle
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

"The grace of God has appeared..."

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 09:30:20 AM »

Glory to God!

"...you could not bear, Master, in the compassion of your mercy to watch the human race being tyrannised by the devil, but you came and saved us. We acknowledge your grace, we proclaim your mercy, we do not conceal your benevolence..."
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: