OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 05:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray For Final Exams  (Read 1513 times) Average Rating: 0
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« on: November 07, 2005, 01:49:29 PM »

Please pray for my final exams; the first is due on the 10th of this month, and the other on the 15th. Thanks in advance.

+Irini nem makarismos

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 02:04:20 PM »

"Kali Fotisi" - "Good Enlightenment" as we would say in Greek...

Lord, have mercy.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
YankeeLady

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 04:20:03 PM »

May all go well with your exams.  It's been many years since I graduated.  The college years were the happiest of my life (but not at exam time Smiley)

Lord, Have Mercy.
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:03:04 AM »

Lord, have mercy.

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 01:28:49 PM »

God bless and enlighten you.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 07:29:52 AM »

Thank you for your prayers. My final and most important exam is less than 48 hours away; please continue to pray for me whenever you get the chance.

+Irini nem makarismos

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:33 AM »

Prayers brother.  I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers at Church this morning.

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
EkhristosAnesti
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:35:54 PM »

Thanks SS, bro. I appreciate it.

...5 hours till this exam...it's important on so many levels; I can't stress that enough...please spare 2 minutes when you can.

+Irini nem ehmot

EkhristosAnesti
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 02:14:22 PM »

Oh; my lady friend is in her exam right this moment. Prayers for her would be appreciated also.

+Irini nem makarismos

Beavis
invertebrateischristian

Smooth sounds from Squidworth's clarinet....

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 02:46:07 PM »

Oh; my lady friend is in her exam right this moment. Prayers for her would be appreciated also.

+Irini nem makarismos

huh? Huh...how?  Isn't it like 4 in the morning in Oz?

"Every entity is what it loves"----Vladimir Solovyov
EkhristosAnesti
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »

Uh-huh...and no, they don't give exams at 4 am in the morning here. You figure out the rest. Smiley

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: