Author Topic: Pray For Final Exams  (Read 1581 times)

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• 'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
  • Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
Pray For Final Exams
« on: November 07, 2005, 01:49:29 PM »
Please pray for my final exams; the first is due on the 10th of this month, and the other on the 15th. Thanks in advance.

+Irini nem makarismos
No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Re: Pray For Final Exams
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 02:04:20 PM »
"Kali Fotisi" - "Good Enlightenment" as we would say in Greek...

Lord, have mercy.
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline YankeeLady

• OC.net
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 04:20:03 PM »
May all go well with your exams.  It's been many years since I graduated.  The college years were the happiest of my life (but not at exam time :))

Lord, Have Mercy.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• The Fourteenth Apostle and Judge of the Interwebs
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:03:04 AM »
Lord, have mercy.
"Do not tempt the Mor thy Mod."

Mor no longer posts on OCNet.  He follows threads, posts his responses daily, occasionally starts threads, and responds to private messages when and as he wants.  But he really isn't around anymore.

Offline ozgeorge

• I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
  • Hoplitarches
  • My plans for retirement.
    • Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 01:28:49 PM »
God bless and enlighten you.
If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• 'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
  • Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 07:29:52 AM »
Thank you for your prayers. My final and most important exam is less than 48 hours away; please continue to pray for me whenever you get the chance.

+Irini nem makarismos
No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus

Offline SouthSerb99

• Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • Now Internet Forum Friendly
    • Save Kosovo
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:33 AM »
Prayers brother.  I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers at Church this morning.
"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:35:54 PM »
Thanks SS, bro. I appreciate it.

...5 hours till this exam...it's important on so many levels; I can't stress that enough...please spare 2 minutes when you can.

+Irini nem ehmot

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 02:14:22 PM »
Oh; my lady friend is in her exam right this moment. Prayers for her would be appreciated also.

+Irini nem makarismos

Offline Beavis

• invertebrateischristian
  • Smooth sounds from Squidworth's clarinet....
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 02:46:07 PM »
Oh; my lady friend is in her exam right this moment. Prayers for her would be appreciated also.

+Irini nem makarismos

huh? ???...how?  Isn't it like 4 in the morning in Oz?
"Every entity is what it loves"----Vladimir Solovyov

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
Uh-huh...and no, they don't give exams at 4 am in the morning here. You figure out the rest. :)