Taken from a post in Byzcath.org.
On behalf of the Pope of Rome and the Patriarchates of the One Holy Apostolic Orthodox and Catholic Church, we do here announce a full communion between these two Ancient Churches, renewing the union as it existed prior to the lamentable Schism of 1054 AD.
Further to this, we proclaim that:
1) the Nicene Creed shall be herewith used by all Christians without the Filioque;
2) That an Epiclesis shall become part of each Liturgy and that a panel Committee shall be established to study further the theology of the Mysteries/Sacraments with the view to understanding its role;
3) That Mariology/Theotokology of both of our traditions shall affirm that the Most Holy Mother of God was sanctified by the Holy Spirit from her Conception in the womb of her mother, St Ann and that she was taken up into heaven, body and soul, at the end of her days on earth. The Western doctrines pertaining to this shall remain local forms of expression of the Latin Catholic Church, having no bearing on the Churches of the East, who have always affirmed the singularly high position of the Mother of God in salvation history.
4) That our eschatology shall be referred for further study, as will our converging views on Original Sin as both of our traditions have always taught that earnest prayer for the reposed is to be made so that they may be loosed from their sins.
5) That the Seven Ecumenical Councils of the undivided Orthodox and Catholic Church of the first millennium is the universal norm for all Churches. A committee shall further examine the relation of the Oriental and Assyrian Churches on this score. All later Latin and Eastern Councils are to be considered "Local" but a future Ecumenical Council certainly has the freedom to enact specific canons of any of these for universal acceptance.
6) That the Pope of Rome shall enjoy primacy of honour among all the Churches, especially at Ecumenical Councils. That the Pope of Rome can be asked by any Eastern Church to act as arbiter in disputes or difficulties only after he has been invited to do so by the respective hierarchies of the Eastern Church - he shall otherwise not exercise immediate jurisdiction over any Church other than his own Patriarchate. The Pope of Rome may also hear the case of any theologian or cleric of the East who chooses to call on the Pope of Rome in this respect to issue a judgement. And that when the Pope of Rome, together with the Patriarchs and Bishops of the world, ratify the decisions of an Ecumenical Council, then, and only then, can he be said to be pronouncing infallibly (apart from the canonization of saints).
7) The Eastern Catholic Churches are to return immediately to their respective Mother Orthodox Churches, with sincerest apologies, once again, from Rome. The Congregation for the Eastern Catholic Churches is to be suppressed.
That each Church is to continue as before in perfect freedom and in the love of Christ, obeying His command to preach His Gospel of Peace to all mankind . . .