- H.H. The Pope Shenouda III is maybe the easiest target alive and has been such for the past 34 years. Attending his weekly meeting at the Cathedral of Anba Rewes (Tigi) for quite some time, I must say that the security is the poorest that can be offered to any public person. Such death threats has been issued before in 1972, 1975, 1979 (when H.H. opposed the application of islamic laws), 1991, 1996, 1999 and on many other occasions. It did not prompt any different change in security plans. H.H. has been protected by divine power.
- Egypt will fall in the hands of the islamic brotherhood sooner or later. It is just a matter of time and the street is now ready for a duplication of the Iran late 70's islamic revolution. The US is repeating its mistakes all over again and has expressed through Condi Rice its willingness to cooperate with the islamic brotherhood if democratically elected. It must be mentioned that this group like any other islamic group oppose democracy,following the teaching of Sayed Kutb, but they know that they will benefit from the "fake" democracy of the voting booth and temporarily support "free" elections .
- Islamic brotherhood are a very organized, resourceful and extremely well-connected network of terrorist. Their existence in the political life for 80 years, their long term plans and their financial connection to Saudi and Iran gives them a great advantage over other terrorist groups. They do not take a stance on any issues like women rights, democracy, minority rights and prefer to use the famous islamic "Tequia", which means to lie for the sake of Allah and the prophet and pretend to be something one is not.
Why they are accepted in Europe is because:
- Europe is suicidal and enjoys an unprecendented wave of ignorance. Europe has sold its heritage long time ago, and they do not teach history anymore in a proper way to reflect the real dangers that has threatened their very existence.
- Muslims have money, and they can buy politicians and wage a media war on opponents to label them as "fanatics" just for speaking out the truth.
I remember the famous quote by Sayed Kutb (executed 1965) , the islamic brotherhood most famous and notorious figure, from his book Signs on the road : "We will never catch up with the West, for the gap is great and cannot be overcome. Allah has made them better to serve us, so we can enjoy the pleasures that they work for at no cost. Therefore, the only way to enjoy such privilage is to envade the West and use its own system to its destruction. We will be a majority at some time".
A genius man (though evil) and very devoted followers.