Author Topic: Antichrist does not just mean not believe in Jesus  (Read 630 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Antichrist does not just mean not believe in Jesus
« on: October 21, 2018, 09:40:37 AM »
Antichrist means deny the Son as necessary to receive to go to heaven

Acts says there is no other name given by which we must be saved

Talking to my dad it is clear I have been deluded to even think it even makes sense for  there to be second chances. He made clear what I already feel but more just with a few explanations and few comments on bible

Pope Shenouda clearly taught after death there is no more chance

Therefore when someone asked Jesus are there few who are saved. He said strive to enter by the narrow gate for many will seek to enter (perhaps referring to by the broad way) and will not be able

He said people will say you taught in our streets as if just being Christian without doing His will would save them even eventually. As he said to the Jews think not to yourself to say we have Abraham as our father

Jesus says not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter the kingdom but he who does the will of the Father. Only those who built their house on Christ will be saved.

You should not worry about no one unlike Lots wife who did not respect God to look back and his sons in law who thought He couldn’t be serious about destroying them
Lot still tries to save them and not abandon them while he could. You abandon them only when you know you may not be able to be saved if they could destroy you and keep you where they are. As Jesus said not to give holy bread to those who have no regard

One should trust in God’s judgement that they won’t be lost if they don’t deserve it some even if they are destroyed and if they go to hell they deserve it

Every Spirit that confesses Jesus Christ is come in the flesh that is to destroy our sin so that we can be saved is of Christ

The devil has a short time so he is trying to deceive and destroy the elect completely from the faith and coming back. The bible says that the dragon come to make war with the offspring of the church which is the body of Christ who keep the faith of Jesus and His commandments.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:52:00 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Re: Antichrist does not just mean not believe in Jesus
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:54:21 AM »
We are tempted to leave the faith that is why revelations says here is the patience of the saints
Those who keep the faith and commandments of Jesus

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 03:02:16 PM »
If everyone is saved why would one sell everything to buy a pearl ?

Matthew 13:45-52
The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price
45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, 46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

Jesus explains those who refuse His words become sons of the devil

Matthew 13:37-40
37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:12:15 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 05:57:55 PM »
We are called to be saints. Who knows if our sins are worse than all and we need to strive harder. Our life and death is with our brother. If we gain our brother we have gained Christ. If we scandalous our brother we have sinned against Christ.  By righteousness we can deliver others from death. I believe the sin that leads not to death by prayer is the one where the sinner intends to repent. But we need to be more righteous to spare. Also so that we can strengthen others so that by not delaying repentance even if unintentionally we can help others and not go alone.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:05:59 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »
We are called to be saints. Who knows if our sins are worse than all and we need to strive harder. Our life and death is with our brother. If we gain our brother we have gained Christ. If we scandalous our brother we have sinned against Christ.  By righteousness we can deliver others from death. I believe the sin that leads not to death by prayer is the one where the sinner intends to repent. But we need to be more righteous to spare. Also so that we can strengthen others so that by not delaying repentance even if unintentionally we can help others and not go alone.

I do not mean sin is safe but we must have compassion on those who feel burdened with sin others Jude says try to save with fear
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:24:12 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 07:02:47 AM »
Anyone who believes Jesus died in their place to save them is Christian and it is not for me to judge if they have other beliefs such as universal salvation for such as trying to be loving if they will be lost. I have sinned  by taking the place of God. My dad believes such a belief with good will as long as one accepted Jesus took the punishment he could not pay may not take one to hell. But it also may. It is not for us to judge. They should seek to learn to teach the truth to be profitable
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:03:33 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 07:15:34 AM »
Just pray for people, mike.  :)  The best thing about this is that we don't have to be right, or even understand everything, before we can pray.  And we don't have to only pray for people who have it all figured out.
Is any of the above Orthodox?  I have no idea, so there’s that.

Pray for me, a sinner.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »
Just pray for people, mike.  :)  The best thing about this is that we don't have to be right, or even understand everything, before we can pray.  And we don't have to only pray for people who have it all figured out.

Thankyou sister :) I need many prayers. I was hoping I would be forgiven for my sin and I thought maybe I am forgiven by the church and my dad says I am forgiven by God but he said it may be better to say that and apologise for taking the place of God