Author Topic: (RC) Every Chilean bishop offers to resign over abuse scandal  (Read 1317 times)

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
Re: (RC) Every Chilean bishop offers to resign over abuse scandal
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 04:22:17 AM »
Yeah, I believe double vocation is a real problem. The viri probati idea, however, is being currently discussed for northern Brazil, where the shortage of priests is specially critical and some churches stay without mass for long periods until a priest from far away arrives after going through a days-long trip through dirt roads, rivers and even jungle. No wonder why Pentecostalism has so much success there.
If roman catholicism in Brazil has a problem of lack of priests, pentecostalism has the exact opposite, an overdose of miniters and pastors, lots of them are self-ordained.
Yeah, this is a later form of the good ol' cassock fetish.
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Rubricnigel

• Elder
  • Vini vidi vici
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Midwest
Re: (RC) Every Chilean bishop offers to resign over abuse scandal
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
Its obvious there is something terribly wrong with the RCC. Its diseased from within. Its going to take a few generation for them to clean house and for the lay people to forget. There biggest mistake is not allowing men who want to be married into the priesthood. I can see Jimmy Swaggart boarding a plane heading to Chile right about now.

Yeah, it is quite terrible how child/teen sexual molestation seems widespread all over the world in the* RC clergy. I wonder what are the causes, people usually point to forced celibacy to clergy but that is not the reason in my opinion.
https://catholicsilentcrusade.blogspot.com/2013/10/17-beware-how-church-enemies-organized.html?m=1

Alta vendita lays out the infiltration of the church to destroy from within on 1800's. Also communism and free masonry have helped rot out its core. Its sickening that they knew about the molestation of kids, and helped the priests to continue it, Satanism right there