Author Topic: Pope and MP/Escalating world tensions  (Read 3085 times)

Offline alice

• Faith: Orthodox Christian
Pope and MP/Escalating world tensions
« on: April 17, 2018, 01:13:02 PM »
Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia and Pope Francis have adopted a joint statement over the worsening situation in Syria, the Moscow Patriarchate said on Tuesday. Citing the increased international tension, the statement said that the ongoing hostilities in the Middle East, which in recent years have claimed the lives of many thousands of people and forced millions to flee, “now threaten to escalate into a global conflict.”
The patriarch and the pope said “the world has approached a dangerous line – a real failure in international relations and cooperation.” They warned that the horrors of the world wars of the last century cannot be compared with “how catastrophic the consequences of a world war can be today.”
The statement appealed to all world leaders to recognize their responsibility and urged them “not to allow further escalation of tension, to avoid confrontation and take the path of dialogue.”
Most holy Mother of God, pray for us!

Offline Ainnir

• Archon
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Re: Pope and MP/Escalating world tensions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »
Lord, have mercy.
Is any of the above Orthodox?  I have no clue, so there's that.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »
In times like this, the pleroma of Orthodoxy longs—yea, faints—for the strong, steady leadership of tthe Holy Phanar.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 01:59:04 PM »
I heard Patriarch Bartholomew has the secret to Greek fire and will bring it forth when the time is right.
When a time revolts against eternity, the only thing to set against it is genuine eternity itself, and not some other time which has already roused, and not without reason, a violent reaction against itself.
- Berdyaev

If you would like a private forum for non-polemical topics, comment here.

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 02:12:26 PM »
I heard Patriarch Bartholomew has the secret to Greek fire and will bring it forth when the time is right.
I thought it was just simple fire but soldiers are to drunk to extinguish it.
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 03:16:56 PM »
I don't see how this could turn into more of a global war than ISIS already has been. Maybe if Russia starts threatening to nuke people? But, I really can't see that happening unless maybe N. Korea gets involved somehow.

I guess it's good that they're taking a stand regardless, though.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
Russia, Turkey, US, and Iran all have forces in the country. There are lots of things that could go wrong.
When a time revolts against eternity, the only thing to set against it is genuine eternity itself, and not some other time which has already roused, and not without reason, a violent reaction against itself.
- Berdyaev

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 03:27:46 PM »
Russia, Turkey, US, and Iran all have forces in the country. There are lots of things that could go wrong.

True.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »
Alice:  Where is the web link to the actual "joint statement" made by the MP & Pope of Rome.

Offline alice

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 08:14:49 PM »
Alice:  Where is the web link to the actual "joint statement" made by the MP & Pope of Rome.

OOPS, sorry: https://www.rt.com/newsline/424410-patriarch-pope-syria-conflict/

Offline Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Taxiarches
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 11:54:34 PM »
^That links to an article, but where is the statement?

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 09:18:40 AM »

Hardly a credible source:  RT is just the propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian government.

In the immediate aftermath of the attack there were calls from MPs for RT, originally known as Russia Today, to be taken off air. Tom Tugendhat, the chair of the Commons foreign affairs select committee, called it a hostile agent carrying out information warfare, and the former Labour minister Chris Bryant asked: “Can we just stop Russia Today broadcasting its propaganda in this country?”

RT accused its critics of treating it as a political pawn. It said at the time: “In one fell swoop they are doing away with any concept of press freedom in the UK”.

Ofcom said it considered the channel’s operator, TV Novosti, to be ultimately controlled by the Russian government and would take that into account when deciding whether the company was considered fit and proper to hold a UK broadcasting licence. It said it wanted any decision to be based on the news channel’s broadcasting output...

RT has been found guilty of 15 breaches of the Ofcom code since 2012, which the British regulator says is not an unusually high number for a news channel. Most of the breaches related to a lack of impartiality regarding coverage of Russian foreign policy, especially the wars in Syria and Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/18/rt-ofcom-salisbury-poisoning-coverage

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »
Here we go...

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 10:53:06 AM »

Hardly a credible source:  RT is just the propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian government.

In the immediate aftermath of the attack there were calls from MPs for RT, originally known as Russia Today, to be taken off air. Tom Tugendhat, the chair of the Commons foreign affairs select committee, called it a hostile agent carrying out information warfare, and the former Labour minister Chris Bryant asked: “Can we just stop Russia Today broadcasting its propaganda in this country?”

RT accused its critics of treating it as a political pawn. It said at the time: “In one fell swoop they are doing away with any concept of press freedom in the UK”.

Ofcom said it considered the channel’s operator, TV Novosti, to be ultimately controlled by the Russian government and would take that into account when deciding whether the company was considered fit and proper to hold a UK broadcasting licence. It said it wanted any decision to be based on the news channel’s broadcasting output...

RT has been found guilty of 15 breaches of the Ofcom code since 2012, which the British regulator says is not an unusually high number for a news channel. Most of the breaches related to a lack of impartiality regarding coverage of Russian foreign policy, especially the wars in Syria and Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/18/rt-ofcom-salisbury-poisoning-coverage

RT is pretty bad but it is really not uniquely bad. Like other state-run media, such as the BBC or Al Jazeera, it has some very biased and distorted reporting but also some decent journalism here and there.  Most crying "state propaganda!" about RT are being quite hypocritical as they will quite happily accept reporting from news sources run by other governments.
- Berdyaev

Offline Ainnir

• Archon
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 12:17:38 PM »
I'm praying for mercy anyway.

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Why am I still here?
  • Faith: New Calendarist
  • Jurisdiction: Priestly Society of St. John Ireland
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 02:25:38 PM »

All media is biased but RT is even more biased than your average state-run media in the West (including Russia, btw). That said, I don't think they would have completely fabricated high-level statement like this.
I just need to find out how to say it in Slavonic!

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 08:45:28 PM »
Any and all ~ who are in Syria ~ uninvited should leave ``` There are no moderate muslim crazies ~ no one should supply them ~ with weapons ~ information or air support ```

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 08:58:44 PM »
Any and all ~ who are in Syria ~ uninvited should leave ``` There are no moderate muslim crazies ~ no one should supply them ~ with weapons ~ information or air support ```

It's not really about who's moderate, it's about who will be more destructive to the region. Assad is a butcher, no doubt. He's marginally better than ISIS running the entire country, though.

Offline Justin Kolodziej

• Goths and rivetheads are entering the Kingdom of God before me
  • OC.net guru
  • Screwing up the Church since 2017
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of Atlanta
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 09:30:49 PM »
I think this might be what you're looking for:
https://mospat.ru/en/2018/04/17/news159202/

"Joint statement between Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill" doesn't appear accurate. In fact it appears all the Moscow Patriarchate said is that Pope Francis and Patriarch Kyrill talked about the situation and this statement. Also, I can't find any news from the Vatican saying this was really adopted by Pope Francis.

Now you could make it accurate but misleading, by changing it to "Pope, Patriarch of Russia agree on joint statement on Syria". It's just that it's the Pope(s) of Alexandria. not Rome.  ;)
Too many theologists, not enough theologians.

Offline juliogb

• High Elder
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 07:24:34 AM »
I dont believe anything from the western media regarding Syria, they get their intel from the ''white helmets'' terrorists.

Abkhazian Network News Agency, aka ANNA News is quite good, they have boots on the ground reporting directly from the SAA frontline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7ysOct2ts

Offline alice

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »
I am surprised by the interrogations , suspicions, and doubts!

https://mospat.ru/en/2018/04/14/news159136/

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2018, 01:11:11 PM »
A phone conference is not a joint statement. But keep looking!
- Berdyaev

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2018, 01:12:41 PM »

The OP mentions "a joint statement" which apparently doesn't exist... and you're surprised that people doubt it exists?

Offline Tzimis

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • If you die before you die, then you will not die
  • Jurisdiction: GOA
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2018, 03:49:13 PM »
If the EP isnt involved.  It really isnt an issue. 

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2018, 12:36:20 AM »
Quote Volnutt It's not really about who's moderate, it's about who will be more destructive to the region. Assad is a butcher, no doubt. He's marginally better than ISIS running the entire country, though.

I don't think for a minute Assad, the Syrian Army or the Syrian people did what is claimed ~ I think it ~ A False Flag ~ if it happened at all ```

Turkey & Israel would like a some Syrian land ``` The stories ~ told about Assad & Trump ~ most ~ are just that ```

Offline Tzimis

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • If you die before you die, then you will not die
  • Jurisdiction: GOA
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2018, 04:26:33 AM »
Quote Volnutt It's not really about who's moderate, it's about who will be more destructive to the region. Assad is a butcher, no doubt. He's marginally better than ISIS running the entire country, though.

I don't think for a minute Assad, the Syrian Army or the Syrian people did what is claimed ~ I think it ~ A False Flag ~ if it happened at all ```

Turkey & Israel would like a some Syrian land ``` The stories ~ told about Assad & Trump ~ most ~ are just that ```
And Russia doesn't want a port in the Mediterranean?

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »

Why are you surprised Alice: a quick search of the internet shows that neither the official Roman Catholic web pages or news outlets  mention or post a "joint statement". 

By the way a Moderator also named "Alice" of the byzcath.org web page posted the very same story and she received exactly the same response from her fellow Catholics as on this Orthodox web site.

http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/418150/re-pope-and-mp-on-escalating-war#Post418150

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 11:44:16 AM »
God bless the Russians ~ for standing by Syria ```

Syria for the Syrians ~ I am in contact ~ with Christians in Syria ``` The nations and armed Muslim gangs ~ who ~ are attacking  Syria and its peoples ~ are not there to protect the Syrian People ```

The Syrian Army ~ is ~ the Syrian People ``` May God Protect the from all invaders ```
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 11:44:46 AM by Sethrak »

Offline juliogb

• High Elder
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »
Lots of orthodox people in Brazil are syrians from Antioch patriarchate, most of them, if not all of them support Assad, I ve met some that had relatives killed by salafist militants in gruesome ways.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »
Just a general statement here: It is possible to oppose US intervention and the jihadist rebels, and think that an Assad victory is the least bad resolution to the present conflict, without pretending that Assad and his government are saints or overlooking their numerous crimes.
- Berdyaev

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2018, 01:12:24 PM »
Syria and the Syrian People ~ were ~ living their lives ~ as a sovereign country ``` Christian among others lived there in peace ~ Muslim Crazies of one kind or another ~ as well as ~ Muslim countries ~ Turkey and Saudi Arabia ~ together with Israel ~ want to break up Syria ~ Turkey and Israel want to take Syrian land ``` We ~ speaking as an American ~ seem willing to fight, kill and die for the wants of Israel ``` A couple European Countries ~ are happy for ~ what ever reason ~ to ~ attack Syria ~ all in the name of ~ Protecting the Syrian People ```

The destruction of Syria and the killing of Syrian People ~ in order to ~ Protect Syrian People ~ is an excuse for mass murder ~ God ~ let U.S. not be part of this ```

Long Live ~ and ~ God protect Syria ~ it's people ~ if at home ~ or in their army ~ and ~ their President ```

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 01:51:10 PM »
Syria and the Syrian People ~ were ~ living their lives ~ as a sovereign country ``` Christian among others lived there in peace ~ Muslim Crazies of one kind or another ~ as well as ~ Muslim countries ~ Turkey and Saudi Arabia ~ together with Israel ~ want to break up Syria ~ Turkey and Israel want to take Syrian land ``` We ~ speaking as an American ~ seem willing to fight, kill and die for the wants of Israel ``` A couple European Countries ~ are happy for ~ what ever reason ~ to ~ attack Syria ~ all in the name of ~ Protecting the Syrian People ```

The destruction of Syria and the killing of Syrian People ~ in order to ~ Protect Syrian People ~ is an excuse for mass murder ~ God ~ let U.S. not be part of this ```

Long Live ~ and ~ God protect Syria ~ it's people ~ if at home ~ or in their army ~ and ~ their President ```
Stop @@ using ^^ those "~"'s for every % other % word you write&&&|||||| Okay````??

$*(&*($#&*($#&(*$&#*(&(!)_~_~_*
- Berdyaev

Offline Ainnir

• Archon
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2018, 02:30:28 PM »
But poetry...   ;)

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »
Just a general statement here: It is possible to oppose US intervention and the jihadist rebels, and think that an Assad victory is the least bad resolution to the present conflict, without pretending that Assad and his government are saints or overlooking their numerous crimes.

+1

Offline alice

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2018, 04:16:51 PM »
What I thought would be an uplifting message about poor Syria for Christians of this forjm to appreciate has instead seemed to have struck some kind of nerve in someone here, so I am sorry.
I will not share anything anymore.
Feel free to delete my post if it makes her happy.
Christos Anesti!

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2018, 04:19:23 PM »
What I thought would be an uplifting message about poor Syria for Christians of this forjm to appreciate has instead seemed to have struck some kind of nerve in someone here, so I am sorry.
Christos Anesti!

It's not uplifting if it's based on falsehood (not that I think you're necessarily doing so intentionally).

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2018, 04:27:16 PM »
Γράφετε τον τρόπο σας ~ Θα γράψω το δικό μου »

Yes ~ our intervention ~ and the ~ jihadist rebels ```

I think ~ Heat seeking Suppositories ~ thousands of them ~ should be sent toward the ~ murderous nastard jihadist ~ filthy dogs ~ abductors of little children ```

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:34:32 PM by Sethrak »

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »
Alice ~ I haven't read every post ~ but I think your post ~ important ~ many thousands of Christians have been ~ killed, wounded ~ or have had to leave their homes ~ some taken captive ```

Please don't leave ~ or ~ feel you've done a bad thing ~ it's good to hear what you think ```

seth

Such language is not allowed in public fora. Moreover, there is a requirment of translation of foreign to English words and sentences. Since your posts above in this thread are also controversial (to say it gently), I am giving you 20% warning to learn the rules of the orthodoxchristianity.net forum.
Dominika, Global Moderator
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:42:32 PM by Dominika »

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »
But poetry...   ;)

*Sigh* Despite what many modern "poems" seem to indicate, breaking up run-of-the-mill prose at random points does not make poetry.
- Berdyaev

Offline Orest

• OC.net guru
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2018, 02:29:54 PM »
Christos Anesti!

It's not uplifting if it's based on falsehood (not that I think you're necessarily doing so intentionally).
  And I agree with Volnutt that no one is saying you did it intentionally.

Do you get that Alice:  it is not true because there was no "Joint Statement". 

Offline alice

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2018, 06:55:25 PM »
VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Sharply criticizing a failure to find nonviolent means of bringing peace to Syria and other parts of the world, Pope Francis appealed to world leaders to work for justice and peace.

"I am deeply disturbed by the current world situation, in which, despite the instruments available to international community, it struggles to agree on joint action in favor of peace in Syria and other regions of the world," he said after praying the "Regina Coeli" with people gathered in St. Peter's Square April 15.

"While I unceasingly pray for peace and invite all people of good will to keep doing the same, I appeal once again to all political leaders so that justice and peace may prevail," he said.

The pope's appeal came after the United States, France and the United Kingdom launched missiles on Syria April 13, targeting sites intended to weaken the nation's chemical weapons capability. The missile strikes came one week after an alleged chemical attack in the Ghouta region, outside Damascus.

Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow telephoned Pope Francis after the missile attack, he told reporters April 15 at his residence outside of Moscow.

"We shared the common concern about the situation in Syria, and we talked about how Christians should influence this situation to stop violence, war and so many tragic victims as we have seen in these days," he said, according to AsiaNews.

The patriarchate launched an initiative to unite Christian leaders from the East and West to promote peace and prevent a humanitarian crisis in Syria, said Father Aleksandr Volkov, spokesman for the Russian patriarchate.

Christians "cannot be silent when things like those of these days are taking place in Syria," Patriarch Kirill said.

Other patriarchs taking part included Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, Greek Orthodox Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem, Greek Orthodox Patriarch Theodore II of Alexandria and Greek Orthodox Patriarch John X of Antioch and all the East, according to Patriarch Kirill.

"Each of them has expressed a willingness to continue consultations to find a way to stop the bloodshed," he added.

The Syrian Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of Syria also publicly condemned the "brutal aggression" of the U.S.-led allied missile attack and called upon all churches in the countries that participated to likewise condemn the attack and urge their governments to work toward international peace.

In a statement issued April 14 from the Syrian capital of Damascus -- the patriarchal seats of their respective churches -- the patriarchs said they "condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the U.S.A., France and the U.K., under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons."

The statement was signed by Melkite Catholic Patriarch Joseph Absi; Syriac Orthodox Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem II and Greek Orthodox Patriarch John. The brother of Patriarch John X -- Greek Orthodox Metropolitan Boulos Yazii -- is one of two bishops who were kidnapped near the Syrian city of Aleppo April 22, 2013, and whose fate is still unknown.

Referring to the April 14 air strikes, the Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs said the timing of "this unjustified aggression against Syria" undermines the work of the independent International Commission for Inquiry, which was about to carry out its investigation in Syria into the alleged chemical attack.

"The allegations of the U.S.A. and other countries that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that is unjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence," the Christian leaders said.

"This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the U.N. Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereign country," the patriarchs said of the April 14 air strikes, emphasizing that Syria is a member of the United Nations.

"It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way," they said.

The Syrian Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs warned that the "unjust aggression" of April 14 encourages terrorist organizations "and gives them momentum to continue in their terrorism."

"This brutal aggression destroys the chances for a peaceful political solution and leads to escalation and more complications," they said. The patriarchs urged the U.N. Security Council "to play its natural role in bringing peace rather than contribute to escalation of wars."

"We call upon all churches in the countries that participated in the aggression to fulfill their Christian duties, according to the teachings of the Gospel, and condemn this aggression and to call their governments to commit to the protection of international peace," the Syrian Catholic and Orthodox prelates said.

The Christian leaders commended the Syrian Arab Army, "which courageously protects Syria and provides security for its people," and offered prayers for the victims of the April 14 missile strikes.

"We are confident that the army will not bow before the external or internal terrorist aggressions; they will continue to fight courageously against terrorism until every inch of the Syrian land is cleansed from terrorism. We, likewise, commend the brave stand of countries which are friendly to Syria and its people," the patriarchs concluded.

https://www.osv.com/OSVNewsweekly/Article/TabId/535/ArtMID/13567/ArticleID/24614/Pope-Christian-leaders-condemn-use-of-violence-against-Syria-.aspx
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:57:21 PM by alice »

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2018, 10:58:12 PM »
The Syrian Army has many, many Christians ~  fighting for their country ~ There is a large Armenian Christian population ~ they are Syrian Nationals and love their country ~ even as I love mine ~ I am an American Armenian ```

There are those who would do the same to this country ~ if they could ~ say the same of ~ our President ~ and ~ take us by force ~ it was done in Russia ~ to ~ the Communist Take over ```

An American ~ running for the office of President ~ was saying: "Assad must go" ~ has Now ~ said that about our President ```
------------------------
Assad has not done ~ all he was accused of ~ even if ~ some ~ want badly to believe it ```

How many Syrians Have been killed ~ under the guise of saving them ```

God help the Syrians ~ and ~ God help us ```

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2018, 11:12:05 PM »
I know people in Syria ~ One ~ a Armenian girl ~ an attorney by trade and another ~ also Armenian ~ a mechanic ~ another is in the Army ```
Those who would like to ~ kill their way in to power in Syria ~ are the same ~ who throw stones at Christian Women as they walk to work or to the stor ~ they would like a more Muslim Syria ~ I'm sure most know what that means to the Christian People living there ```

The women and children in Iraq ~ who were not  ~ raped and murdered ~ were sold into  the Crazy, Dirty Muslim mass ``` This ~ US ~ Arming the Wild People ~ as ~ my late Aunty Yester refered to them ~ and killing Syrian Army and civilians ~ and demanding the overthrow of their country ~ is crazy in it's self  ~ and we pay for it ~ and are a part of it ```

Dear Sethrak, since you had been already warned in the same thread to not get into politics, and despite this fact you decided to continue such way of posting, I am giving your another 20% warning. Now you are under moderation to rehink your activity in the forum.
Dominika, Global Moderator
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:30:10 AM by Dominika »

Offline Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Taxiarches
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2018, 11:20:52 PM »
^You sure have a fixation with ~ :o
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:21:22 PM by Luke »

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2018, 12:05:30 AM »
Luke ~ Yes ~ I do agonize over the killing of many thousand of innocent people ~ all in the name of saving them ~ many of them Christian and some of them friends ```

seth