Author Topic: I was on catholic answers forum but may regret it  (Read 3543 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
I was on catholic answers forum but may regret it
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:43:51 AM »
I don't think it is wrong. It is good to be there so I wouldn't regret it if my participation could be useful to me and not stumbling block to others. We have to serve catholics too but anyway I feel I have no choice but to allow the pope to be the authority and people are responsible to listen to Jesus or He will warn. I can only look for my own salvation.

I was accused of judging the pope. I do not judge nor did I think I called him a heretic. But I believe it is fine to believe he may be teaching heresy but not condemn him as hopeless sinner.  They may see him as God's representative on earth.  While Peter wh should have been infallible played the hypocrite with the Jews and he would not have if he knew better. He needed correction from Paul and he would not have played the hypocrite just from fear because the Holy Spirit had already been poured out and he wouldn't convert from Paul words so easily. The pope is considered the rock on which the church is built which the gates of hades will not prevail but I consider it is Jesus. Jesus words come above the pope. This is why the faith in Jesus is praised as the rock.

I may make a few more enquiries but they seem to take advantage of the fact that I have work to do to sow tares. If they do not welcome me and try to prove me wrong knowing I have my own beliefs I guess I will not seek anymore.

My last one was going to be

I think Catholics who accept Vatican 2 are more correct. Most of us can not join the Catholic Church if we are not sure it is truth. And maybe to some or all God gives as much grace to those outside the church. It may teach the complete truth but Catholics may have failed to reach all so they are excused. I hope they are regarded as invincibly ignorant and given as much grace. If I believe in the future I may join or if I can join anyway with my doubts in the justice of the judgements of the church to benefit from the sacraments to see if they change me I may consider but it could be further harmful to other Christians that I attribute the change of my life to only being possible in the church which gives further scandal. I partly believe the church so I thought maybe I should convert. But if I think it judgemental I don’t think I could stay

I don't think they are going to put up with my talk for very long there so there is no point being there much longer
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:54:33 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Re: I was on catholic answers forum but may regret it
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:55:48 AM »
I guess I am not better than the pope and Jesus said let not many become teachers. People just have to follow Jesus for themselves and not correct anyone. But if I can't judge say some things are facts this indifference can harm people.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:58:41 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 05:28:09 AM »
Maybe to be saved I should only think to save myself and let people teach false things even if it is a leader so I may still seek to obey and not be a teacher. But I am open to hearing what you say but I will choose what I think is right for my salvation. And ask God to help me
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 05:30:06 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 05:34:09 AM »
I hope to go on the catholic forum to say that thing when I finish the work my dad told me to do.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 06:33:26 AM »
This seems to describe me. You can't speak evil of the pope or judge him for no one knows what he is doing or what is in his heart but God. Especially the bolded part.

2 Peter 2 (NKJV)
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does[a] not slumber.

Doom of False Teachers
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)— 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

Depravity of False Teachers
12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, 13 and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. 15 They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he was rebuked for his iniquity: a dumb donkey speaking with a man’s voice restrained the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

Deceptions of False Teachers
18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped[d] from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:34:00 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:05 AM »
Maybe I am the most evil prophet as I never accept to lose any followers... jesus said woe to you when all men speak well of you for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Pope Francis atleast has enemies.

Jesus may want me to be obedient and join the church which is always never destroyed by the gates of hades through the office of the pope and not the person of the pope and what he teaches but what the church has taught. The pope may not be saved if he is a willful heretic (but I can not make people think evil towards him I wrote this before I wrote the above) but the people can be saved as Jesus said if they sit in the seat of moses so I think if they sit in seat of apostles he says to hear them too but do not do what they do. For they think they are practicing what they are teaching but you know what is really meant when they speak from seat of Peter and even Jesus as Peter is from Jesus. They say seek your salvation but they may not because they may not be seeking their salvation but they may be convinced their way is right.

Maybe I will convert to catholicism just to seek my own salvation but I think that may not seem good to them as I have to really believe and orthodoxy may be better for my salvation and still I think it is the truth. They just want me to respect authority and their church. Obedience could lead to start of many virtues. Maybe I can't even have a single virtue because I am not catholic and certainly not very deep virtue.

When I say maybe I will convert it is not to demonstrate I have found the true church and that orthodoxy does not have fullness but to test and for this reason

I think Catholics who accept Vatican 2 are more correct. Most of us can not join the Catholic Church if we are not sure it is truth. And maybe to some or all God gives as much grace to those outside the church. It may teach the complete truth but Catholics may have failed to reach all so they are excused. I hope they are regarded as invincibly ignorant and given as much grace. If I believe in the future I may join or if I can join anyway with my doubts in the justice of the judgements of the church to benefit from the sacraments to see if they change me I may consider but it could be further harmful to other Christians that I attribute the change of my life to only being possible in the church which gives further scandal. I partly believe the church so I thought maybe I should convert. But if I think it judgemental I don’t think I could stay

one virtue maybe I don't have because I am not catholic is faithful on talents and advance in it to be useful to kingdom and Jesus said there are last who will be first that is the one who seemed least chance of being saved but because it was not his fault but because he was outside of grace
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:45:34 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 06:55:48 AM »
Maybe I can't even have a single virtue because I am not catholic and certainly not very deep virtue.

one virtue maybe I don't have because I am not catholic is faithful on talents and advance in it to be useful to kingdom and Jesus said there are last who will be first that is the one who seemed least chance of being saved but because it was not his fault but because he was outside of grace

I wrote these before I added the below because I meant to test the truth because I am pretty sure we are all one in Christ. Those of us who have never known for a fact what is the true church from God showing it to us as we walk with Him and just having faith easily from someone.  Or atleast it may be harder to be saved outside the true church but if you are you have the same reward.

Maybe I will convert to catholicism just to seek my own salvation but I think that may not seem good to them as I have to really believe and orthodoxy may be better for my salvation and still I think it is the truth. They just want me to respect authority and their church. Obedience could lead to start of many virtues. Maybe I can't even have a single virtue because I am not catholic and certainly not very deep virtue.

When I say maybe I will convert it is not to demonstrate I have found the true church and that orthodoxy does not have fullness but to test and for this reason

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:56:10 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 07:04:28 AM »
I don't think it is wrong. It is good to be there so I wouldn't regret it if my participation could be useful to me and not stumbling block to others. We have to serve catholics too but anyway I feel I have no choice but to allow the pope to be the authority and people are responsible to listen to Jesus or He will warn. I can only look for my own salvation."

I said that in original post. I meant warn He may warn through some one with talent to preach and maybe those who can in respectful way if you can or some other way I don't know which is not from a person such as daily events.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 07:06:06 AM »
If you can put this in a private forum if it exists please do. If there is not it would be good if you can create one. Maybe only priests and servants should see. I just want my thoughts to be known so I may get some guidance. Otherwise if you insist delete it.
I don't know any priest I can show this to who will be interested and able to help. I have saved it in email so feel free to delete.
Not all can handle these rambles but everyone who can should see the post. I become not sure people can help and the right people who can will see my problem. And problems are supposed to be solved by the church the holy synod which may involve the servants too.
I feel we are neglecting this.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:13:08 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 08:38:32 AM »
I hope catholics welcome me after my break. Work. I am getting some things done. I will say I do not judge the Pope or catholics you can be saved if you hold heretic beliefs that you do not know to be false. But whether they are given sufficient warning to be considered as one who knows only God knows.  Also I probably believe you can be saved if you hold something only as a hope. But even still if you are bold I hope they are saved too they might be I don't know but I worry about people if they feel encouragement to believe lies because others do

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 09:12:42 AM »
We really I think have no excuse to speak against the catholic church or its dignitaries especially if they accept us.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:23:17 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 09:23:30 AM »
Just so you know getting these thoughts out is helping me with my work but I wish not to put them for all to see for I may run out of chances with God and I do too much harm. I will like you to solve my problem. Maybe put it in a new section for those who are not affected by reading all this.

Offline Sethrak

• High Elder
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 02:35:17 PM »
Salute Mike ~ clearly you are working ~ struggling ~ thinking ~ for the Glory of God ``` There are times ~ when we have trouble ~ knowing if our effort is properly spent ~ or ~ if we do harm ~ and by this undo ~ rather than further the Wishes of God ```

It will come to you ~ He ~ will give it to you ~ to ~ His Glory ``

As for the Bishop of Rome ~ the ~ Pope ~ he is a man ~ who ~ does a thing or two correctly ~ and ~ as many wrongly ~ he likely should ~ well ~ maybe ~ allow time for greater thinking ~ before ~ speaking out ``` He must know ~ that he is the same ~ person ~ he was before being ~ thrust onto ~ The Throne of Peter ~ Simon Peter ~ was ~ flawed ~ as ~ all men are ~ even ~ Good men ~ therefor ~ No man is perfect ~ with the Exception of Our Christ ~ all are fallible ~ so ~ when he speaks openly ~ he ~ well maybe ~ should do it less often ~ and maybe ~ on fewer topics ~ we all should ~ myself for sure ```

I am happy to meet you ~ read you ~ God be with you ```

seth

Offline Sethrak

• High Elder
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »
Greetings again Mike ~ I attended Catholic School ~ for 5 years ```I have a respect ~ for the Catholic Church ~ I defend them against ~ some attacks ~ those thrown by those who ~ attack ~ because they hate Christians ~ or ~ those who ~ hate all But Protestants ```

There is ~ on the Radio ~ a ~ Catholic Program ~ I listened to several times ~ and enjoyed ~ until ~ the fellow began ~ saying that ~ Jesus ~ started the catholic Church ~ In Herusalem ~ miss using ~ miss teaching : " You are a stone ~ but Upon The Great Ledge of ROCK ( That "I" am the Christ) ~ I will Build My Chruch" ``` 

Then ~ I lost trust and interest ~ in the host of the radio show ```

I don't think we/you are talking against the Catholic Church ~ when ~ you are in a position ~ when you are ~ well ~ saying things as they are ~ surely there is the time or place ~ when ~ we ~ should not ~ say it ~ but ```

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2018, 07:48:11 AM »
Thankyou Sethrak for your kind replies. Nice to meet you too.

Offline seekeroftruth777

• Archon
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 12:21:27 PM »
Don't worry Mike, almost everyone gets kicked off Catholic Answers,  they are control freaks over there.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »
Thankyou brother.  I regret one of my posts because I answered too quickly it was in response to a person's question there who I worry is suicidal now and I thought I would answer according to what I misjudged seems good to say and which will not harm the truth which was my mistake because I said if a person commits suicide and he does not die straightaway there is a chance he can go to heaven but I think it is rare and later I edited it to it is probably not possible. Before that I also said the number could be greater. I fell in the trap of pleasing people and thinking I was showing I care for their salvation but a lie even if I partly or fully believed it commited in good faith because I did not trust people want to hear the truth they already heard without our own reasoning still can open the door for satan. I hope the Lord would forgive me and interfere by giving them the truth or turning them away from self destruction. I thought that such a person might be saved from an opinion from someone I once read online who said he thinks if a person truly repents after he inflicts a wound on himself which will lead to death he thinks God may forgive but I think he only said may forgive. I thought saying this would lead to less people killing themselves but I think I was foolish. I thought to reply to him because I thought for some reason my presence on catholic answers forum made people suicidal. I forget the reason I thought so. I think it is because he was suicidal and thought if someone like me is interested in the catholic church then maybe the catholic church views are right and he thinks they would accept suicide. I do not believe suicide is forgivable as Jesus said to judas it is better that he never been born. Not because of betrayal but because on top of betrayal he would commit suicide and so would continue to reject God will for him. There may be some people who are not doing it to escape pain or despair but just have more pain than they can bear which is what the people on catholic forums may be sympathising to. I don't know. If there are I pray God forgives them. But I do not think that is scriptural that anyone has more than they can bear.
I think I learned from my exchange on catholic forums I should not judge people who do it out of great suffering even if they can escape it but tell people life is worth living. I leave God to judge. I should not be confrontational but show care. Because I should not judge a person for wanting to end their life because God is judge and we trust they know they may have to give account to God. But still show that we care for those people who want to end their life that they have a full life and that they may have happiness in heaven.

I quoted from what pope shenouda said below which may make the person think he can be forgiven. But by Most Merciful pope shenouda means no one is more merciful than God. I believe he means there is no one who is just who is more merciful than God. Because in mercy He saves the poor and judges the oppressor. Suicide is selfish for those who can live on and have others that care about them.

"We leave the matter concerning the person who committed suicide in God's hands who is the Most Merciful. We should trust that when God judges anyone, He takes into consideration all his circumstances; whether the mental, psychological or nervous. God judges according to His limitless wisdom and knowledge. This is beyond our responsibility as Church."

I got that from the book ten commandments by pope shenouda. I found the quote from the below link

http://tasbeha.org/community/discussion/2121/the-orthodox-church-s-perspective-on-suicide

So I made a thread to say suicide is a serious problem. I agreed with them I should not be confrontational but I do not change my position. They still think my thread is harmful and removed it. They think teaching the truth is harmful because it may make someone who is suicidal more suicidal and that some members of the forums are affected by suicide.

I made the post because I felt I answered bad as a reply to another person's post asking if he goes to confession after self harm will he be saved.

My username there was truthlovingorthodox

My post was titled suicide is a serious problem

with body

I highly doubt most people who commit it will go to heaven because they are not insane. Jesus said the way to heaven would be difficult so you can’t try to go an easy way.I do not welcome any attacks on this

I saved most responses but I don't want to share to anyone as I fear that person may be more suicidal as I am making the topic a matter of defending myself
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:22:21 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 08:52:50 AM »
By Most Merciful Pope Shenouda probably means God is most merciful to everyone on earth so only He will be able to show the worthiness of each judgement. But if some are forgiven who God thinks is worthy they won’t have a very happy or happy resurrection at all and I don’t want to be the cause of their suffering. I won’t talk anymore on difficult topics if it is above my ability to address either from wisdom or gift that makes one more easily wise
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 08:55:30 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2018, 09:13:56 AM »
I don’t want them to suffer either even if I am not the cause but if they don’t have mercy on me and listen to me I could partly be or be made responsible for stopping them from further help though they ought to listen anyway.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 07:31:16 AM »
Another thing I think I should say is that I misrepresented what someone said that if you wound yourself and you don't die straightaway you might go to heaven. Really it might not matter if you died straightaway or not but those who wound themselves so they don't die straightaway may have more remorse then those who die straightaway since they didn't want to die straightaway. If you die straightaway and not a second is given for repentance then it is evident there is no chance. But though that person believed simply regretting it may save the person it is is bad to trust in that. He is wrong in majority of cases or seems wrong in general.  But what I want to say is remorse and wanting to go to heaven is not a reason for God to accept a person. I bet judas would have had remorse if he thought he could be forgiven but not repentance. He never knew the Lord. He was never saved. He never did such a thing out of weakness but it was a willful decision. And I don't think anyone who ever really knew the Lord well would commit suicide because His power would be in them to endure to the end. Yet there may be some who knew the Lord a bit so did not have power and it is up to the Lord to know whether they are saved to considers He knew them enough to be considered He knew them.  We can not presume God forgives them or whether they had ability to persevere but did not continue. But if a person commits suicide because of rejecting God or despair that person never knew the Lord by not having and putting faith in Him.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:40:08 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »
I forgot to explain how I misrepresented the person. I meant he only said may he never said he knows that. He is saying hypothetically if they repented and if it was not a willful decision but they knew the Lord and it is a matter of weakness assuming that such a sin can be commited by a good believer but I don't think the Lord would let it just as He told satan not to lay a hand on Job's life. He is not saying that is a reason for justification but he hopes if it is true because he does not know that the Lord protects us.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 02:56:40 PM »
"We leave the matter concerning the person who committed suicide in God's hands who is the Most Merciful. We should trust that when God judges anyone, He takes into consideration all his circumstances; whether the mental, psychological or nervous. God judges according to His limitless wisdom and knowledge. This is beyond our responsibility as Church."

This is just to mean God will judge the world in righteousness. The church already accepts the insane. Here Pope Shenouda is also saying we can not tell if any one is saved if they had mental psychological or nervous issues. He is saying God judges individually fairly. He is not saying any one could have an excuse but if they do that is only known to God. He judges fairly individually. He discourages it because you may not have an excuse and I think it could be very rare. Even finding someone insane could be rare.

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »

This is just to mean God will judge the world in righteousness. The church already accepts the insane. Here Pope Shenouda is also saying we can not tell if any one is saved if they had mental psychological or nervous issues. He is saying God judges individually fairly. He is not saying any one could have an excuse but if they do that is only known to God. He judges fairly individually. He discourages it because you may not have an excuse and I think it could be very rare. Even finding someone insane could be rare.

We live in an insane world and it's getting worse all the time. I have a hard time being super harsh on anyone trying to survive out there and failing, especially those with added medical crosses that I can barely comprehend.

But yeah, it's always best to leave it in God's hands. Fr. Hopko advocated at least adding a prayer service for those who committed suicide, even if they can't be given an Orthodox funeral.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:11:15 PM by Volnutt »
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »
We live in an insane world and it's getting worse all the time. I have a hard time being super harsh on anyone trying to survive out there and failing, especially those with added medical crosses that I can barely comprehend.

But yeah, it's always best to leave it in God's hands. Fr. Hopko advocated at least adding a prayer service for those who committed suicide, even if they can't be given an Orthodox funeral.

Thanks. I have to leave it in God's hands and also pray for them to be commited to God justice and mercy.

I believe we should pray for the dead always because we do not see what they deserve even when they deserve judgement.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:24:59 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 04:35:12 PM »

Thanks. I have to leave it in God's hands and also pray for them to be commited to God justice and mercy.

I believe we should pray for the dead always because we do not see what they deserve even when they deserve judgement.

That's why I like the Russian Canon to St. Verus a lot (not super-related to suicide, in specific, but still great). http://www.stvladimiraami.org/sheetmusic/canonstvarus.pdf
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 04:43:24 PM »
Ok. Thanks for sharing.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 04:45:45 PM »
While I am talking some people are still lost and confused. I ask prayers and for me to truly repent so God may hear my prayers or guide me. Sorry to be dramatic and trouble you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:51:13 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 04:51:45 PM »
While I am talking some people are still lost and confused. I ask prayers and for me to truly repent so God may hear my prayers or guide me. Sorry to be dramatic and trouble you.

You're not troubling me, at least. It's good to share our issues with others. Will pray.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 04:55:02 PM »

You're not troubling me, at least. It's good to share our issues with others. Will pray.

Thankyou very much. You are a great friend :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:56:31 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
I try to use this forum now only when I have something very important to say which I know is not wrong to say. I hope I say all I could say and or I hope I can discern the need to be off the forum or find the will to be off if I must but now I feel some things must be said.

I  think I may be the most evil and very difficult for me to be saved  so I don’t think the space the time God gives me to repent I will repent as I am accustomed to evil. Satan was an angel walking perfect as jesus says but his pride made him fall. I don’t despair and give up hope completely but because salvation is difficult for people who are disobedient and wicked enough to go to hell though not as wicked as Satan I will try to use my energies to do good for those that remain to no longer be a stumbling block and serve them as those humans do who do good and well meaning but disobedient yet I still hope for salvation but I can not know if I will repent enough. Anyway I believe I may or am probably forgiven but I may have to live with the consequences if my repentance is not great enough for it to be removed I may have to accept God forgiveness because those who don’t completely believe it may not be forgiven or completely forgiven without more consequences added to them as  He told the sinner woman go in peace your faith has saved you

All of us have an infinite debt from our perspective but not from God’s perspective but forgiveness does not always mean He can remove the consequences  but our own separation from God if we repent truly. We are not forgiven even from God unless we repent. David tried to remove the consequences by fasting as sometimes the consequences can be removed if things are reconciled and loosed from this earth. To the saint who is more likely to be forgiven God will punish him on this earth if he needs it so he can be justified because he gave occasions for the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme.  I think David first child was still born so that the husband he killed would forgive David. David fasted for him for the child should not have to suffer for David sin but I guess his fasting was not strong enough to dismiss the case of what he did to Bathsheba former husband
The bible says we must through trials and tribulation enter the kingdom atleast if we earned it for our sins

I know I am not fully responsible for people choices for God made everyone to know right from wrong or ability to know if they want to know

I remember still that this is a idle word and I must live up to it because it may not be fully true because you may be promising more than you can do to earn forgiveness and I may be burdening others. Also it may be we are not supposed to convince others we have repented and chase them to follow jesus because that may be loving the praise of man more than God
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:34:55 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »
What is minus infinity +1 but my progress towards the kingdom of God so how shall I be prepared for the tribulation period if I am forced to endure it ? Just because the Lord delays His coming or will not come now does not mean we are safe

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 03:38:18 PM »
By telling my struggles to others I may be removing myself from the help of God as Jesus says if you do your charitable deeds or fasting to men you have no reward from your Father
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:38:37 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 03:40:19 PM »
Until now satan is bound we must make full use of it by preaching the truth. The bible says no temptation has overtaken you except what is common to man. The lie that Satan whispered to me once that jesus was permitted by God to test the people I now know to be a universal lie he works on from the beginning I liked all the apocalypse series the last one being

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_IV:_Judgment

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:45:04 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 04:03:20 PM »
I guess satan can still do harm but he is still bound because we can still destroy evil if we work together.
Don't trust in the sword excessively to give peace or in Jews for the antichrist will promise peace on earth by the sword by attacking christians by claiming they bring wrong division and hate and call them tares while Jesus removes the tares in heaven not here as His kingdom is there. But the saints overcome him by the blood of the lamb. That is their childlike trust in their Father for the just just live by his faith and so they don't fear they don't trust in their strength or their works. The word of God is only given to give us faith as Jesus said if you abide you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
I am not saying the sword is not needed at times as I will show in my next post.

My dad says not to speak bad about Jews or they can dig up evidence to put you in prison. But that is true because those who curse Israel will be cursed. Because they are chosen for the Messiah and they will be sealed as well as all nations by Jesus after they accept the word and receive not the mark.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:16:48 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2018, 04:24:01 PM »
By telling my struggles to others I may be removing myself from the help of God as Jesus says if you do your charitable deeds or fasting to men you have no reward from your Father

Nonsense. God doesn't want you to suffer alone. He wants you to seek help if you need it. It's not pride to admit you need help.

My dad says not to speak bad about Jews or they can dig up evidence to put you in prison.

I think your dad is being paranoid. "The Jews" are not a monolith who think with one brain. They're people just like you and me with their own hopes, dreams, and conflicts amongst themselves. Yes, there are rich and powerful Jews who push their own individual agendas, but this is true of all ethnicities.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »

Nonsense. God doesn't want you to suffer alone. He wants you to seek help if you need it. It's not pride to admit you need help.

My dad says not to speak bad about Jews or they can dig up evidence to put you in prison.

I think your dad is being paranoid. "The Jews" are not a monolith who think with one brain. They're people just like you and me with their own hopes, dreams, and conflicts amongst themselves. Yes, there are rich and powerful Jews who push their own individual agendas, but this is true of all ethnicities.

Thanks. I hope so

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2018, 04:47:19 PM »
If they are as my dad says I hope them to punish me before my dad but if they punish my dad I hope he trusts God. I may be left behind. I am not betraying my dad by believing he is wrong but I betrayed his trust. I think and hope I will not betray my dad by considering him evil even if his beliefs may be extreme I do not accept and consider that he deserves punishment. If he is punished I hope to be punished too. If I am weak and betray him unintentionally I hope I repent if I did not take mark of beast. But I must not give impression one can be safe to do so.
As for my dad's beliefs they may not be completely right or misunderstood. Because he may not be as judgemental as it seems to them not to me as I have heard him. I am the one who may have displayed extremity and hateful not willingly but because of weakness and thinking I can explain it all. The warning to the rest is not to be hateful to Israel. As I am not being hateful willingly and I don't rejoice to see you hateful.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:56:30 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2018, 04:56:11 PM »
If they are as my dad says I hope them to punish me before my dad but if they punish my dad I hope he trusts God. I may be left behind. I am not betraying my dad by believing he is wrong but I betrayed his trust. I think and hope I will not betray my dad by considering him evil even if his beliefs may be extreme I do not accept and consider that he deserves punishment. If he is punished I hope to be punished too. If I am weak and betray him unintentionally I hope I repent if I did not take mark of beast. But I must not give impression one can be safe to do so.
As for my dad's beliefs they may not be completely right or misunderstood. Because he may not be as judgemental as it seems to them not to me as I have heard him. I am the one who may have displayed extremity and hateful not willingly but because of weakness and thinking I can explain it all.

I'm sure you'll both be fine. Even if they existed, the ZOG wouldn't have the resources or manpower to go after every rando on the Net ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:56:48 PM by Volnutt »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2018, 04:57:58 PM »
As for my dad's beliefs they may not be completely right or misunderstood. Because he may not be as judgemental as it seems to them not to me as I have heard him. I am the one who may have displayed extremity and hateful not willingly but because of weakness and thinking I can explain it all.

I'm sure you'll both be fine. Even if they existed, the ZOG wouldn't have the resources or manpower to go after every rando on the Net ;)

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2018, 05:01:04 PM »
No prob ;D

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2018, 05:11:42 PM »
Things will be different when the beast arrives.If I have fallen away from God and hurt other people in the world doing so I deserve to suffer tribulation and be overcome by the beast if I am not living in repentance to be worthy to overcome the beast. Even if I turned or many turned away from God from some sins but I stopped commiting them and struggle hard in repentance for my salvation God will keep me safe spiritually.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:12:56 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2018, 05:16:42 PM »
Things will be different when the beast arrives.If I have fallen away from God and hurt other people in the world doing so I deserve to suffer tribulation and be overcome by the beast if I am not living in repentance to be worthy to overcome the beast. Even if I turned or many turned away from God from some sins but I stopped commiting them and struggle hard in repentance for my salvation God will keep me safe spiritually.

I know how you feel. I often beat myself up for how little I repent. Is anybody really capable of doing it to the fullest? All we can do is ask for God's grace.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2018, 05:20:09 PM »

I know how you feel. I often beat myself up for how little I repent. Is anybody really capable of doing it to the fullest? All we can do is ask for God's grace.

Thankyou very much. That gives me some hope :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:20:19 PM by mikeforjesus »

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2018, 05:52:55 PM »
Glad I could help!

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2018, 06:04:29 PM »
Thankyou :)