Author Topic: Abortion is a big sin  (Read 283 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Abortion is a big sin
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:16:00 AM »
Abortion is wrong because even though your sin can be forgiven if you live long enough to repent your child may not inherit eternal life for not being born or baptised or you will have deprived him of a full life in heaven and may not desire that life or it is forced on him. You can’t save him by killing him. He may be able to be happy depending on if God allows the baby to fulfill a more difficult test but he would have lost your blessing of obedience and the Lord may not accept an unborn or unbaptised baby in the kingdom though they may not have torment they may not have bliss either .If you are fortunate enough to repent God will forgive your sin but he may or may not save your baby depending on His Wisdom and knowledge if you knew better and even if you did not whether you deserve mercy. That being said you shouldn’t fornicate either but if you do it is worse to abort your baby
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:26:20 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Re: Abortion is a big sin
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 03:51:47 AM »
This topic is more important. I regret reopening piracy thread at this time but it is also important. People are more important than our own success but you are supposed to be faithful on talents for people sake and not for your own glory
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:55:57 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 04:11:54 AM »
To abort your baby out of being deceived to be jealous is really cruel to your baby and you may not redeem him or repent and be saved. You will be just like those who offered their children to pagan gods . As God says to Cain sin desire is for you but you should rule over it. Forgive me
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:12:20 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 04:30:20 AM »
I should have added you shouldn't despair either. If you repent there may be a chance the baby will be saved or better chance of being saved but I can not say. But it is not safe to say I will sin and then repent later.

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
Forget if it is a sin or not, not so much important. Just ask what i should do and what the church should do to help family to not abort the baby
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:02:37 PM by youssef »