OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 12:23:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert and I out of town  (Read 1109 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: October 06, 2005, 06:23:40 PM »

Robert and I are outta town this weekend. Please contact Mor Ephrem, Pedro or Prodromos for general issues or issues from sections with no current moderatror; the section moderators for others.

See ya soon Smiley

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:53:36 PM »

Somebody needs to keep a eye on Atlantic City for 2 guys that look out of place...

JB

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

anastasios0513
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »

Somebody needs to keep a eye on Atlantic City for 2 guys that look out of place...

JB

LOL.  We drove by Atlantic City on our way to the monastery but didn't stop in Wink  I've been there before and must say it ain't no Las Vegas hehe

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

anastasios0513
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 12:23:02 AM »

Which reminds me of a sign that Robert and I saw on the way home: "You need to know what happened in Vegas. -- So and So Private Investigation Firm." LOL

Please Buy My Book!

Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 12:51:56 AM »

yeah, and Holy Ascension Monastery (GOC) is a great place. Wholesome Orthodox monasticism. Not liberal and not extreme--just Orthodox. I had a great time.

Robert
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

anastasios0513
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 01:30:11 AM »

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=7337.new#new

Please Buy My Book!

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: