Author Topic: Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.  (Read 1632 times)

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:54 AM »
Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
Once I wanted to write something good and I asked God to write something through me. I wrote this document.
I gave this printed to a homeless man my friend and he gave this paper to hundreds of people. A lady and a priest not orthodox liked it and gave themself the paper to other people. Hundreds of them. After that all of them started talking strange. They claim Jesus comes to them and talks with them daily telling them what to do. I saw their prayer turning people from Hell and from death I saw what they pray happening.
I knew that what you do comes back to you and that giving the keys to Heaven to hundreds of people and helping hundreds of people go to Heaven means you will be helped but Jesus coming and speaking daily with the person is beyond my expectation. IF you give the keys to Heaven to many people is a very good thing and good things come back to you and your children and your next generations. What you do comes back to you. Pushing people to Heaven will come back to you and your family and your descendands and will push you to Heaven. Bible says that what you do comes back to you. So copy this including the introduction and give it to hundreds of people and let me know if Jesus comes to you too.

Without life getting a new job, the discovery of flying car and great fortune have
no utility. Doctors and science can not and will not be able to give you eternal life
so things are eternal meaningful to you.
For eternal life , that make everything worthwhile go to Christianity. Many
religions advertise wisdom, happiness and such but don’t fall for it. Without life
nothing matters.
There are two destinations after this life, Hell and Heaven. For Heaven destination
go to Christianity.
Why Christianity
Christianity has power because his founder has power. The followers of other
religions, the founders of other religions and the Gods of other religions with the
exception of God are part of the creation created through Jesus. Hindu Gods,
Budhist Gods,Greek Gods and Roman Gods were created through Jesus.
From Bible
Matthew 25:31  “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he
will sit on his glorious throne.  32  All the nations will be gathered before him, and he
will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from
the goats.  33  He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of
the world.  35  For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  36  I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison
and you came to visit me.’
37  “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38  When did we see you a
stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?  39  When did we see
you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40  “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41  “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into
the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.  42  For I was hungry and you
gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,  43  I was a
stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I
was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44  “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a
stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45  “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of
these, you did not do for me.’
46  “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Is it enough to be nice? Is it enough to be nice without becoming a Christian to get
eternal life and go to Heaven. Is it enough to not help anybody?
Are you a sheep or a goat? Did you feed the poor, give water to poor, house the
poor, visited the poor in hospitals and prison?
ATTENTION !!! 2-5% Americans die and come back to life due to accidents or
sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven and Hell and some claim that
Jesus came to them saying he is Word of God or God. If this is true Attention
because this invalidates any other religion besides Christianity.
If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experience”
While dead some people claim to get in afterlife things they have given to poor
while alive. One lady said she was about to remain naked in afterlife because she
did not give clothes to poor. In my tradition when a person dies his clothes together
with some food and drinks are given to the poor in his name for afterlife.
You may not know but you need a house in afterlife built by things you give to the
poor.
Since one Christian denomination threw away the part that enables one to go to
Heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor, lets pray to God to move you to
the best destination in his eyes. Dear God please help me move to the best
Christian denomination in your eyes.
Copyright free. Please multiply and give it to others. If you want don’t modify it.
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
Re: Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
I  took many exams and many times I was looking for an easy way to get a good grade. I observed that when I know the question before the exam everything would be much easier and my effort was greatly reduced .

The paragraph from the Bible above may represent the exam we will have at the judgement if you are on Eastern Orthodox Christian. That is why the post above is named the keys to Heaven since it tells you what you need to do to go to Heaven. It gives you a cheatsheet of what you need to do to go to Heaven.

There are other ways to Heaven too and I know about them because my teacher showed them to me but this is one of them.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:34:51 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 09:41:29 AM »
This is unbelievable powerfull:

40  “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of

That is if you put a smile on a homeless man you put a smile on God.
If you receive a homeless man in your house or your church you receivce God in your home or in your Church.
If you house a homeless man you house God.
If you give food or whatever else to a homeless man you give food or whatever else to God. Also if you give something to a priest you give it to God.
If you make a desire of a homeless man you make a desire to God.
If you celebrate Chrismass, your marriage and your birthday with a homeless man you celebrate Chrismass, your marriage and your birthday with God.
If y0u spent time with a homeless man you spend time with God.
Whatever you do to  homeless man you do it to God.
\You bless a homeless man you bless God.

Offline TaiKamiya720

• Favorite link: Relevant Magazine
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian(Catechumen)
  • Jurisdiction: ACROD/EP of Constantinople
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
Being that I grew up as a Catholic, I've been told that St. Peter holds the keys to heaven. I'm guessing that the Orthodox reject this belief. According to Orthodoxy, who holds the keys to heaven or what do they mean?

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 12:12:48 PM »
Saint Peter receiving the keys seems to be widely accepted both East and West- it is, after all, what the Gospel says. I just read Saint Romanos' kontakion on Saint Peter's denial and he reiterates this. It seems generally accepted among the Orthodox that Peter is the chief apostle. What is not accepted is the chain of unsustainable logical leaps leading from there to the doctrine of Papal supremacy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:22:18 PM by Iconodule »
Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:29:12 PM »
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 01:34:06 PM »
Is it just me or does the scroll in that icon kind of look like a giant mushroom?
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »
Is it just me or does the scroll in that icon kind of look like a giant mushroom?

Hmmmmm...
Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »
I knew what that link was going to be even before I moused over it lol.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 09:15:31 PM »
I was not referring to actual keys of Apostle Peter.
I was referring to something better, to understand what to do so God will say the following:
"34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of
the world."

Going through the door of Heaven TO Heaven in a symbolic sense is like having the keys.
Take the keys symbolic.
If you enter the eaven having the actual keys makes no importance. Entering to Heaven, understanding what it takes to enter to Heaven is important.

Offline Sharbel

• Glory to God in all things!
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Greek
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 02:30:41 PM »
Saint Peter receiving the keys seems to be widely accepted both East and West- it is, after all, what the Gospel says.
The keys were firstly promised to St. Peter (cf. Mt 16), but he got them at the same time as the other Apostles (cf. Mt 18).
Sanctus Deus
ܩܕܝܫܐ ܐܢ̱ܬ ܠܐ ܡܝܘܬܐ
Άγιος ο Θεός

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 06:08:15 PM »
In truth, if Jesus says this:
Matthew 25:34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
the world.

I really don't care who holds the physical keys. This phrase is more than a key in itself opening the gate of Paradise.

I think if you give something to a priest in a sense is like giving it to God.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:08:46 PM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 04:51:45 AM »
Levels of charity from people of God:
 The levels of charity, from the least meritorious to the most meritorious, are:
1.Giving begrudgingly
2.Giving less that you should, but giving it cheerfully.
3.Giving after being asked
4.Giving before being asked
5.Giving when you do not know the recipient's identity, but the recipient knows your identity
6.Giving when you know the recipient's identity, but the recipient doesn't know your identity
7.Giving when neither party knows the other's identity
8.Enabling the recipient to become self-reliant

My grandmother had an icon, Jesus knocking on a door . It represents Jesus knocking on everybody door for the length of heir life. Somebody said this represents Jesus knocking on everybody door and people don't open it for the duration of their life.

I think that many people would open the door of their house to Jesus if they would know how Jesus is knocking on their door.

The mystery is solved here:
Matthew 25:37  “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
stranger and invite you in
, or needing clothes and clothe you?  39  When did we see
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

So Jesus is saying if you let a poor enter your house you let me enter your house.
So for duration of people life homeless Jesus is knocking on their door asking for food, clothing, housing,. medicine.

Then this happens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg

Now after 60 years or more of Jesus knocking on ones door for food, housing, drinks and medicine things change.

In afterlife Jesus is King and has all the resources he needs.
Now the man that had the door knocked become homeless, in a sense penniless, hungry without food and without a store to buy it, thirsty without drinks and a store to buy it , without clothes and medicine .

Now the only chance for that man is to knock to the door of Jesus asking for food, drinks and housing. The only chance.

See how roles change?
In this life Jesus is knocking on ones door asking for food, drinks, housing , medicine and anything eklse.
In afterlife for possibly billions of years the person is knocking on the door of Jesus asking for food, drinks, housing, medicine.

Lets let the people coming from death that were dead for several days tell the story.

All my life Jesus knocked on my door asking for food, all my life. I did not know about it so I did not give Jesus anything to eat.
I become dead and hungry and knocked on the door of Jesus and asked Jesus for food and I did got what I gave, nothing. I was not let eat. People that gave food to Jesus were hapilly eating but I had nothing to eat. Because I was orthodox and because tradition tell my relatives to give food to poor aka to Jesus IN MY NAME I would receive that food and I would have something to eat.i

All my life Jesus knocked on my door asking for clothes. All my life. All he got was an old skirt. Guess what. I was nacked when I died and the only cloth I had for possibly billions of years to wear was the old skirt. NOthing more and nothing less.

All my life Jesus knocked on my door asking for a place to stay. He would have been happy to sleep in my car, to stay on an deposit or on an empty room. I made sure this is not possible and I made sure all of these were closed with many locks for 60 years or more. Guess what, in afterlife I had not a place to sleep but a bench in a park for billions of years. I would have been happy with a place to sleep even in a car. I would let Jesus sleep in my car I would be able to sleep inb a car for billions of years. I wpould give Jesus an empty room in my house I would be able to sleep in a room for billions of years. I would give Jesus the master bedroom I would have master bedroom for billions of years. I would give a house to Jesus I would receive a house for billions of years I would have been an owner. None of these happen.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 05:06:19 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 09:06:37 AM »
tHE normal family today is mother father children and all doors closed for Jesus. What happens for this family in afterlife? All of them can go to prison in afterlife because they keep Jesus out. Prison and not seeing each other for billions of ears.

44  “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a
stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45  “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of
these, you did not do for me.’
46  “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

So what can happen if you have best husband and best children and everything you need but you keeop the door closed to Jesus? Can happen big trouble for billions of yuears and people not seeing each other.

So this is whuy I think the best family is mother , father, children and Jesus. That is take Jesus is make him a member of your family for life. That is take him in your family , teach him your skills, help him with housing , food , famjly and everything he needs for life. Teach him and help him find a job and have good life. For life.

How much should you do?
Whomever loves his children more than me is not worth of me.
Can this be translated ?
Whomever loves his children more than homeless and poor man is not worthy of me?

So it is possible that you need to put Jesus above your children and everything you do for your children better you may need to do for Jesus. You do it for our children for life, for Jesus you may need to do better.

So what happens with the family of mother father, children and Jesus in afterlife? Well they had a fun time in this life with Jesus hey will probably continue to have fun time and be together with Jesus FOREVER. Yes forever happiness is pkossible but may require 60 or more years of work.

The way of the world is crasiness for Chritstianity and the way of Christianity is craziness for the World.

To put everything that you gain only for this world for 60+ years and to sleep for billions of years on a bench or to be in a prison for this for billions of yearsd or in FIRE for billions of years can be craziness for Christianity.
To take Jesus out of a park to teach him skills so he can secure a job food, housing and to give these to Jesus, to open your fridge and house to Jesus can be craziness to the World, saying why so much effort for nothing, since the world has not clue what happens in afterlife.
This is just an interpretation ofn the Bible that may be good or may be wrong.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:17:07 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 09:30:16 AM »
How much should you do?
Whomever loves his children more than me is not worth of me.
Can this be translated ?
Whomever loves his children more than homeless and poor man is not worthy of me?

Some may say. Ok children, mother, father out Jesus in.
That is no good since you take the rights of children, mother, father and according with what you do comes back to you it may mean that rights can be taken from you and you may be out when old.

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 01:28:46 AM »
To treat homeless and poor that is to treat God better than children and to offer the poor housing and food is not what people usually do you may say. Why should I do that? Because if you do that you will go to Heaven says the Bible and will have your own house in HEaven say people coming from Heaven and life of Apostle Thomas.

I know people don't give usually housing to God that is to poor after listening from stories of people coming from death. Most of them said I was left in a field that is I have no house in HEaven for billions of years and I am in the bushes that is in a park. You will kiss your hand if you make it to Heaven and house is not that important maybe , maybe it is and you want for billions of years some privacy. IF people would give housing to God in greater numbers when they would come back from temporary death they would say I have been lead to m y house thing that does not happen today.

Only 2 people beside Apostles I heard having house in Heaven being lead to the actual house and not in bushes that is in a field. One was the king from the life of APostle Thomas. So appearing in the life of an Apostle building house in HEaven is Orthodox. It is. Also if everybody would get housing BYYYY DEFAULT ,,,, WHY would Apostle build house in Heaven to King?

Second person being led to his house was very upset and he asked angel WHY my house is just begun when I helped such and such and I was expected a big finished house not one just begun. He knew what he had to do. The angel responded you appeared at TV and boasted for many works YOU DID this is why these works do NOT count. You would have kept quiet you would have a big house. So some people that have houses up in Heaven usually keep quiet so their effort is not for nothing. You asked what they do for God and they keep bubling and avoiding the subject. THey talk too much pufffff their work is GONE.

Bible say be smart. If you give housing to wrong person he can bring you high damage.  You have to be smart as Bible say. Also bringing one person may damage your family so this may not be possible right away. This is why you need to pray to God for an EASY solution that will have no negative effect that will keep family united, that will make everyone happy that will give in an easy way what everyone in family and relatives need in Heaven in an EASY WAY AND WITHOUT NEGATIVE EFFECTS IF IT IS RIGHT IN THE EYES OF GOD. You may not know of a solution without hardship and without damaging family. God knows. So find from God.

If you want to do something for God it is not good to PROMISE or take OATH or anything like that. Jesus said don't swear. You don't know if you are not hit be sickness and you need all resources so you cannot keep the promise and get in trouble. Don't promise nothing> Do what you can is enough.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:41:00 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:30 AM »
34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
the world.  35  For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  36  I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison
and you came to visit me.’
37  “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?  39  When did we see

SO HOW MUCH FOOD AND DRink and housing and clothes is it good to give to God?

Bible say : something like: If you love your children more than me you are not worthy of me?

Does it mean that it is good to give to Jesus that is to a poor person more housing, food, drinkd,clothes and health than to our children?

If anyone succeeds in doing so I don't think he will be sorry when Jesus will pay him in afterlife.

I saw people going to Heaven giving far less.

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 07:55:34 AM »
Bible say : something like: If you love your children more than me you are not worthy of me?
Does it mean that if you tae care of children for life you have to take care for Jesus for life and not abandon him that is to care for poor for life and not abandon them?

Maybe.

Don't judge people not doing it since there are other ways of going to Heaven and you may be wrong.

For beginning is good to let Jesus that is poor man enter your prayers alongside your children.You can pray for Jesus that is for poor man to have good life, food, clothing, housing,job and so on .
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:06:04 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 08:14:25 AM »

You build a future for your children you help them buy and maintain a house you may have to do the same for Jesus that is for poor man.

If you do good you will hear: 34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
the world.

75+ yearsn of hard work compared with billions of years opr eternity + of getting benefits from your work. If you want to excel in something excel in helping Jesus that is poor man and don't forget Eastern Orthodox Church not errors so you have eternal life for sure in which to enjoy benefits.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:20:51 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 10:10:09 AM »
Measures of giving to God:

1. Abraham would go on the street and would invite everyone he would meet ON THAT STREET to come to his home to eat from his food FREE of charge. Once one of the people invited was God appearing in form of 3 angels one for each person. This is why we have the icon with Holy Trinity or God at a table. Once there was a man that did not like God and Abraham invited him to go and God show Abraham this is not the proper way to handle it. You should love the man or your neighbour even if he does not like God and pray for him so he gets saved. IT does not mean to let him hurt you.

2. Joachim the father of Saint Mary mother of Jesus gave half of what he would earn to God that is to poor for all his life. Also he gave his daughter to God.

3.Zacheus gave to God half of his treasury and repaid back four times what he took in an unjust manner from other people. What God said in that moment salvation did not come ONLY to Zacheus but to Zacheus house that means maybe to Zacheus and his descendants. SALVATION to Zacheus and his descendants to a amn and all his descendants. That is very powerfull but now everyone cand give hald of their treasury. But who can looks like reward is very great: SALVATION of the house that may mean of the eprson and ALL his descendants, that means being in Heaven at a table will all your descendants in uttermost joy . And interestingly enough I saw a descendant of ZAcheus in our times, he was well off and Eastern orthodox Christian that m,eans God helped his descendants keep the true faith. So if you want salvation for you AND YOUR HOUSE that means your descendants you may do as ZACHEUS DID. Anyhow not everyone can do that.

Abraham and Joachim and Zacheus changed history and they were no monks, no poor they had clothes and what to eat every day anyhow they changed history in good.

Giving to God means giving to the poor FREE without charge.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 10:20:24 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 11:19:26 AM »
Giving does not have to be all material it can be through the fruit of lips that is through both prayer and blessings. There are other way as well , giving peace by making peace , giving wisdom through teachings and so on.
Blessing is very easy and you can don it even when you have 2 minutes. If you bless I believe Bible is saying that you will always have the food you need anyhow I may be wrong.

You can say:
I bless God and may God allow Jesus to take control of Creation and to bring it to a state without sin in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
I bless this man/woman/group of people like all my relatives, with all his/her/their family to be saved and to be saved with all their relatives and with all people across all the time  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
I bless this person/group to have a strong , happy family for all her life and I bless the same for all her relatives in all time and I bless the same for all people across all the time  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
I bless this person/group to have a great career and great jobs across her entire life and I bless the same for all her relatives from all the time and for all people across all the time  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
I bless this person/group to have all that she needs like housing, food, drinks, clothes and all that she desires in both lives and I bless the same for all her relatives and all the people across all the time  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
I bless this person/group to have as many children as God knows is best, healthy, smart , intelligent, that will bring to their parents and the world only hapiness and I bless the same for all people in all time  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
Then you can imagine the best life for the person group you are blessing and start saying I bless this, I bless that  in an easy way without bad if it is good in the eyes of God.
IS good to ask if it is good in the eyes of God since I asked for something thinking is good and 2 years I did suffer for it.

If you bless the poor you bless Jesus and this counts as giving and for salvation.
Also if you bless the neighbor you are respecting love your neighbour like your self. To be easier bless everyone from all time.
Also don't forget to bless children , parents, family, friends if it does not count as giving but is important for a happy life and afterlife together with all that you love.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 11:29:49 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 11:35:22 AM »
What you do comes back to you WITH A FORCE HIGHER OF PRAYER OF THE LIPS and when all these blessings will come back you will be very happy and no enemy can take them back because they come with a power higher than the power of prayer including negative prayer. Don't do negative prayer EVER as you are called to love your neighbour and as when it comes back 100 times more powerful is not pretty.

Play the game of blessings today and all the days of your life. Pick three aleatory people or three groups of people not your relatives, strangers, one normal one in need or in trouble and one poor and pray for them and bless them with the most powerful prayers and blessings you know. By the way there is no prayer or blessing for somebody if you don't ask for his and his relatives salvation and to be immortal and to have what they need in both lives. You will see their lives changed for good your will them smiling and because what you do comes back to you you will have the greatest smile when the blessings and prayers and their good fruit will come back to you maybe 100 times over. Yes it is possible to be immortal, read Bible John 6:53 6:54 and this is how there are Eastern Orthodox Christians that take Holy Communion. Because what comes back to you is the result of your deeds is more powerful than prayer and your enemies can not take them away from you. So in the end the smile will be on your face . Is coming back and if man will not bless you angels will put in the mouth of strangers blessings for you or angels will bless you. Is a blessed game that is not only a game.Why the three have to be strangers. Because if they are relatives what you don't come back 100 times over. For idea of prayers and blessings look here http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/…/in…/topic,73556.0.html If the one for which you say blessings and prayers is poor in the books of Heaven it is like you blessed Jesus and pray for him when he was in need. Give this article and article about the fruit of the lips to your children when making a family and tell them to give it further to next generations. If you lose it pray to God to show you how to pray and bless. Also pray so that ALL your next generations will excell in good prayer and good blessings.

Bless groups rather than individuals as the good you do will be bigger including the good that comes back to you .
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 11:36:58 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2018, 12:01:16 PM »
You can bless every one of your days on this earth. That is you can acquire gifts for yourself for Heaven every one day. Pray to God that he helps you do that in an easy way without bad if it is good in Jesus eyes

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 09:17:28 AM »
Some people did great work and build houses in Heaven and lost it all because they told others and they received praise on this Earth and their houses were gone.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:17:50 AM by pasadi97 »