OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 31, 2014, 01:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Cards  (Read 781 times) Average Rating: 0
emmanuelmelo

OC.net

« on: October 05, 2005, 01:39:17 AM »

Hello All,

My family would like to purchase Christmas cards with an Orthodox Theme.  In addition we would like to help out the Orthodox Church here  or abroad.  Are there any monasteries/etc.  that sell Christmas cards so that we can help fellow Orthodox?

Thank you

NULL
Donna Rose
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 02:22:00 AM »

www.holymyrrhbearers.com

im not sure if their selection of holiday cards is available at the website, but if you request a catalogue, you will not be disappointed...basically the cards are print-illuminations (i.e. not ultra expensive or anything) of some of the oft-repeated phrases, lines of hymns, etc. of whichever season you are looking at (Christmas or Pascha). i bought some for myself, just because i wanted to hang them on my wall Smiley

donna

hmmmm...
MaryCecilia
Struggler

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: currently attending an Antiochian parish

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 02:56:08 AM »

light-n-life  That is one website that might have some nice Christmas cards, I did a search there and found Christmas cards they look really nice too. Smiley 

St.John of Kronstadt Press   Here is another one I only saw one set of Christmas cards here though...and there are no pictures of what they look like...but they still have some interesting things.

St Vladmir's Seminary Press  Here is another one as well. 

Hope these help Smiley

In Christ, Mary

*edited many times to fix the website addresses*
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 03:11:15 AM by MaryCecilia » Logged

Mary Cecilia passed into eternal life on Jan 2, 2010.  May her memory be eternal!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: