Author Topic: Any Antiochian here Christians here?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Al Masihi

• Faith: Melkite Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Antioch
Any Antiochian here Christians here?
« on: December 31, 2017, 04:54:23 AM »
I would like to meet and talk to any Antiochian or middle eastern Christians here.

Online Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Patriarchate/POC
Re: Any Antiochian here Christians here?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 07:45:08 AM »
I'm only a great fan of the Antiochian Church and I know Arabic, plus I try to do some reasearches on Arabic Orthodoxy.
I hope one day I'll live, at least for some short time (I mnea, at least 3 months) in the Middle Eastn, attending an Antiochian parish...
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Offline JTLoganville

• Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GO Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 08:21:10 AM »
I am a member of an Antiochian parish in the Diocese of the Mid-Atlantic.

My knowledge of Arabic is limited to a handful of liturgical responses.

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »
I'm from the Middle East although I know very little Arabic. Lebanon is probably the best place to visit but most of the Christians there are Maronites, Antiochians are a very small portion of the population but still a lot especially in Koura. Are you a convert or a middle easterner.

Offline William T

• Archon
  • Jurisdiction: Antioch
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 10:06:14 AM »
I'm Antiochian, but at this point in my life  my Arabic is very limited.   I'm not a convert.

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • Race: Human. Culture: Yes.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »
I attend an Antiochian parish in the UK, but the only thing Middle-Eastern about us is the jurisdiction itself. The people are exclusively European - expats from Orthodox countries, British converts generally married to the aforementioned expats, and their children. Our priest is a Scotsman. Worship is wholly in English; the only Arabic to be heard is the 'Christ is risen' chant.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 01:03:18 PM »
I'm Antiochian, but at this point in my life  my Arabic is very limited.   I'm not a convert.

So your middle eastern? I guess I'm one of the few people here from the Middle East. But you should be thankful you don't live where I live.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:03:45 PM by Al Masihi »

Offline William T

• Archon
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 07:43:36 PM »

So your middle eastern? I guess I'm one of the few people here from the Middle East. But you should be thankful you don't live where I live.

I guess I'm first generation born in U.S. (my mom came here very young).   I still have a lot of family/ extended relations/ friends mostly in Syria (which is my main "dna" and the main of my families origins),  but some in Palestine,  Lebanon,  Iraq,  and Armenia.   As far as how people feel about where they live,  that's a complex answer and I can give you limit cases involving Syria,  Lebanon,  USA, etc  and the attitudes of the people living in those countries.  The immigration to the USA has roots (which is a common story) in my great grandfathers generation in the early decades of the 1900's, and over time the vast majority of my family that settled in America did so in Ohio and Michigan (which again is a very common story).  I currently live in Chicago,  and I refuse to eat Arabic food here,  as it's one of the few cuisines my home region does much better on.  I can't find good Syrian bread to save my life

A conversation about who lives where and why and how they feel about it is a conversation I would find interesting, but may be best reserved for a talk via PM.  My general answer and disposition to life though is to be thankful for where I live,  so there is that. I'm naturally a bit stubborn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 07:52:16 PM by William T »

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
I'm from the Middle East although I know very little Arabic. Lebanon is probably the best place to visit but most of the Christians there are Maronites, Antiochians are a very small portion of the population but still a lot especially in Koura. Are you a convert or a middle easterner.
What is your native tongue?
The ocean, infinite to men, and the worlds beyond it, are directed by the same ordinances of the Lord. ~ I Clement 20

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »
Maronites.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM »
Maronites don't speak Maronite, and he said his family was Muslim.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:05:21 PM by rakovsky »
The ocean, infinite to men, and the worlds beyond it, are directed by the same ordinances of the Lord. ~ I Clement 20

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 01:08:18 PM »

I am Maronites.

Online juliogb

• High Elder
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 01:19:06 PM »
The nearest orthodox church from me is the antiochian cathedral.

Offline JTLoganville

• Elder
  • Jurisdiction: GO Metropolis of Pittsburgh
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 02:31:21 PM »
My family converted from the Lutheran church.

My wife's Godmother's deceased mother was first-generation Lebanese, which gives me Lebanese roots by affinity.  Otherwise our roots are mostly Swiss-German.

Our parish is relatively young and was founded (and continues to be billed on the weekly bulletin) as "pan-Orthodox, English speaking".  This sometimes creates tension when a visiting Priest might, for example, offer the exclamation to a Little Litany in Arabic.  Some are very offended.   Others--myself included--think it is wonderful to have a sense of the breadth of the Church and to make each Sunday a "little Pentecost".

During Paschatide, however, a multiplicity of languages abounds.  Throughout the 40 days we say the Paschal greeting in a multitude of languages and most Sundays the Paschal Troparion is sung in English, Arabic, Greek, and Slavonic---sometimes Spanish, French, and German as well.

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 03:54:19 PM »
I speak Arabic however I do not identify as Arab I use the term Syriac or Rum since I'm of arabized origins. I was born to a Muslim family but never believed in Islam, ever since I was young I hated it yet I loved Christianity.

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »

I am Maronites.
Your Maronite?

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »
I'm from the Middle East although I know very little Arabic.
I speak Arabic.... I was born to a Muslim family but never believed in Islam, ever since I was young I hated it yet I loved Christianity.
Sorry, I don't believe your story.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:12:33 PM by rakovsky »

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2018, 01:49:12 AM »
Arabic is the language of my family but I never learned it much, I'm capable of speaking a few words however. Since you asked what's my native tongue I said Arabic but I'm not that good at speaking it since I only know some basic words.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 02:12:23 AM »
I speak Arabic.... I was born to a Muslim family but never believed in Islam, ever since I was young I hated it yet I loved Christianity.
Arabic is the language of my family but I never learned it much, I'm capable of speaking a few words however. ...I only know some basic words.

Sounds to me like you are posing as someone who is from an Arab family, speaks Arabic, had a Muslim family, but you always "hated" Islam even since you were little, and you always "loved" Christianity.

But then it turns out that you don't really speak Arabic after all, so there's a great big question mark over anything else you say about being Middle Eastern, ex-Muslim, "always hating Islam", "not really an ethnic Arab", etc.

I'm especially wary because there is a cottage industry of fake ex-Muslims, as Conciliar Post points out:
Lying in Christ's Name: Part Two — Conciliar Post
https://conciliarpost.com/politics-current-events/lying-in-christs-name-part-two

During the past decade, a small group of evangelical Christians claiming to be “ex-Muslim extremists” have entered the public discourse on Islam. They have written books, given speeches to law enforcement and military personnel, and appeared in the media. Unfortunately, their narratives contain serious discrepancies and several outright falsehoods. It cannot be known whether their deception is based on ideological motives, monetary reasons (these men have earned substantial amounts of money, including taxpayer funds, to tell their tales), or a combination of the two. Either way, their narratives do nothing to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ.

In this article, I will discuss this group of men (Walid Shoebat, Kamal Saleem, Ergun and Emir Caner) and the problems with their stories. It should be noted first that nothing in this article is meant to distract us from the real problem of Christian persecution from extremist groups including ISIS and al-Qaeda, among others. Nor is it meant to write off the many serious problems (apostasy laws or the lack of political freedoms for women and religious minorities) in places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or Iran. Those are real issues that must be addressed and are being raised by many Muslims in those places on a daily basis.
Walid Shoebat is by far the most extreme and well-known of this group. The rhetoric found in his books is nothing short of the far-right vitriol synonymous with the likes of Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage. In his writings, he vehemently attacks secularism, environmentalism, “political correctness,” along with every other pet peeve of far right-wing politics.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:20:46 AM by rakovsky »

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 04:01:31 AM »
I really have no gain of portraying myself as an ex Muslim I'm not claiming to be an expert of terrorism although I know Islamic history I was never capable of actually memorizing the Quran due to my weak Arabic. Neither me or my family were extremist Muslims we just lived in an extreme country but it kind of had no effect on us. Ex muslims are growing though I've seen more and more come out of Islam as of late many have different reasons. Islam never appealed as a religion to me I mean I never bothered actually speaking against Islam but at the same time it wasn't something I liked. I didn't say I do not speak Arabic at all I am capable of speaking but not really as my first language since I was practically educated in a western school from birth.
كيف حالك يا أستاذ شو يعني تفكر أني ماعرف عربي

Please remember that in every part of the forum, except Foreign Language Forums, you are obligated to translate foreign word(s) you have used into English.
Dominika, Global Moderator
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:03:40 AM by Dominika »

Online Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 10:07:24 AM »
So, Al Masihi, what is your mother tongue? An Arabic dialect? Or something different? And are you of Syriac/Kurd/Assyrian/Turkish ethnicity? I'm quite well oriented into Middle East situation, and I can't get what you're writing.
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 10:09:55 AM »
The language of my family is Arabic but I'm from the Levant which was originally a place of the Syriac and Greek language before being arabized into the Arab identity so I hold myself to be arabized.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:10:13 AM by Al Masihi »

Online Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 10:14:30 AM »
The language of my family is Arabic but I'm from the Levant which was originally a place of the Syriac and Greek language before being arabized into the Arab identity so I hold myself to be arabized.
Well, some (Christians) Arabs have mvoed there too, but of course, many Syriacs and Hellens got arabised. So I understand that you think you're from the second group? On which basis? And still, I don't understand, what's your first language?

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:14 AM »
The real authentic arab Bedouin Christians are found within Jordan and maybe in a few other places descendants from the Ghassanid and other Christian Arab tribes. But the rest of the Middle East was arabized infact the only real Arabs are the Peninsula Arabs the rest were all from arabized people such as Syriacs, Phoenicians, Copts, Hellenes, and Assyrians. My first language is English since I studied in a western school when I was young but my family speak Arabic and I know a bit of Arabic myself.

Online Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 10:23:45 AM »
The real authentic arab Bedouin Christians are found within Jordan and maybe in a few other places descendants from the Ghassanid and other Christian Arab tribes. But the rest of the Middle East was arabized infact the only real Arabs are the Peninsula Arabs the rest were all from arabized people such as Syriacs, Phoenicians, Copts, Hellenes, and Assyrians. My first language is English since I studied in a western school when I was young but my family speak Arabic and I know a bit of Arabic myself.

Actually, the Arabic conquest has started before rise of Islams - some Arab tribes were leaving Arabian peninsula (and that's not strange), to live in today's Syria, Iraq, even some parts of Egypt... And some of them were christianised. My thesis at my Arabic studies was a bit about it, so I'm just aware of some things.

So, if you were communicating with your family in Arabic, you should know it (probably not Fusha, but a dialect) pretty well?

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 10:35:38 AM »
Arabs tribes did migrate however the language of the Levant was still Aramaic and Greek the Islamic conquest pretty much just speeded the arabization on a massive scale. I'm fully capable of understanding Arabic to an extent but in terms of speaking not so much due to the education I was given since birth. I communicate with my family in English and they also say a few Arabic words but they communicate with each other in Arabic.

Offline ialmisry

• There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
  • Strategos
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 12:21:17 PM »
Since the "Real Arabs" (al-'arab al-'aaribah) are also the "Disappeared Arabs" (al-'arab al-baa'idah), we are all "musta'rab."

if you can read Arabic
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8_%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF%D8%A9
Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth

Offline ialmisry

• Strategos
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 12:34:37 PM »

Where would that be, if I may ask?
Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.

Offline ialmisry

• Strategos
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2018, 12:38:08 PM »

I guess I'm first generation born in U.S. (my mom came here very young).   I still have a lot of family/ extended relations/ friends mostly in Syria (which is my main "dna" and the main of my families origins),  but some in Palestine,  Lebanon,  Iraq,  and Armenia.   As far as how people feel about where they live,  that's a complex answer and I can give you limit cases involving Syria,  Lebanon,  USA, etc  and the attitudes of the people living in those countries.  The immigration to the USA has roots (which is a common story) in my great grandfathers generation in the early decades of the 1900's, and over time the vast majority of my family that settled in America did so in Ohio and Michigan (which again is a very common story).  I currently live in Chicago,  and I refuse to eat Arabic food here,  as it's one of the few cuisines my home region does much better on.  I can't find good Syrian bread to save my life

A conversation about who lives where and why and how they feel about it is a conversation I would find interesting, but may be best reserved for a talk via PM.  My general answer and disposition to life though is to be thankful for where I live,  so there is that. I'm naturally a bit stubborn.
You're in Chicago? Where at?

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2018, 01:53:57 PM »
Since the "Real Arabs" (al-'arab al-'aaribah) are also the "Disappeared Arabs" (al-'arab al-baa'idah), we are all "musta'rab."

if you can read Arabic
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8_%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF%D8%A9
According to Arab Islamic tradition Arabs come from Adnan and Qahtan, Arabs from Adnan were arabized and are thus not pure Arabs while Arabs from Qahtan were pure Arabs. This is mostly based on mythology so is the belief of extinct Arabs. As Yemenis were often said to be the original Arabs yet recent discoveries show ancient Yemenis did not talk Arabic but an ancient Semitic language closely related to Amharic. But either way I'm proud of my pre Arab identity.

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2018, 01:55:57 PM »

Saudi Arabia heart of Islam. Your name is almisry are you Egyptian or have any background related to Egypt if I may ask?

Online juliogb

• High Elder
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2018, 02:27:38 PM »
I already heard people from lebanese origin saying that they are arabized as well, not fully arab, more like levantine or something like that.

Is it true that orthodox in arab countries are more integrated to general arab society than maronites that keep themselves as a separate group?

Online Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Taxiarches
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 02:39:45 PM »
I already heard people from lebanese origin saying that they are arabized as well, not fully arab, more like levantine or something like that.
Many Lebanese claim they're Fenicians or Arameans. It can be true, as Arabs have reached Syria, but not Lebanon, until the Islam Conquest.

Is it true that orthodox in arab countries are more integrated to general arab society than maronites that keep themselves as a separate group?
Orthodox Syriacs keep themselves rather as a separate group, too. As for EOs (believers of the Antiochian and Jerusalem patriarchates), they're rather more integrated to general Arab society, since many of them are just Arabs (true, some of them are arabised Arameans). EOs and Greek Catholics had an important role in An-Nahda (renaissance of Arab culture and literature) and beginning of pan-arabism.

Offline William T

• Archon
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »

You're in Chicago? Where at?

Ukrainian Village

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2018, 03:07:50 PM »
you should be thankful you don't live where I live.
Saudi Arabia heart of Islam.
Patriachate of Constantinople, lives in Saudi Arabia, Muslim family that speaks Arabic, doesn't speak Arabic because he went to a Western school, "hated Islam" but "loved Christianity" since he was young, Aramean but not Arab in ethnicity...

How many people here are buying this?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 03:08:40 PM by rakovsky »

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2018, 03:28:54 PM »

That is true unfortunately Maronites are more supportive of the pre Arab identity yet we Greek Orthodox are even more ancient then the Maronites. We should have been the leaders of the Syriac and Hellene identity that went to the Maronites however.

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2018, 03:30:57 PM »
Many Lebanese claim they're Fenicians or Arameans. It can be true, as Arabs have reached Syria, but not Lebanon, until the Islam Conquest.

Orthodox Syriacs keep themselves rather as a separate group, too. As for EOs (believers of the Antiochian and Jerusalem patriarchates), they're rather more integrated to general Arab society, since many of them are just Arabs (true, some of them are arabised Arameans). EOs and Greek Catholics had an important role in An-Nahda (renaissance of Arab culture and literature) and beginning of pan-arabism.
We tend to be more supportive of Arab nationalism then Maronites which is why the Maronites managed to get more influenced plus they were more into politics then we we're so they got way more influence then us, we tended to stay out of politics in Lebanon. By the way you know a lot about the Middle East it seems.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 03:34:12 PM by Al Masihi »

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2018, 03:33:01 PM »
Patriachate of Constantinople, lives in Saudi Arabia, Muslim family that speaks Arabic, doesn't speak Arabic because he went to a Western school, "hated Islam" but "loved Christianity" since he was young, Aramean but not Arab in ethnicity...

Call me a liar but I've got no reason to lie. People find it hard to believe that someone who lived in the place where Islam is founded could become so integrated into Christianity even I find it hard to believe myself sometimes but here I am. Here is my IP address if you want proof. https://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address
You can see my location aswell.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 03:36:56 PM by Al Masihi »

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 04:18:10 PM »
People find it hard to believe that someone who lived in the place where Islam is founded could become so integrated into Christianity even I find it hard to believe myself sometimes but here I am. Here is my IP address if you want proof. https://www.iplocation.net/find-ip-address
You can see my location aswell.
One can fake an IP location.

I'd these to my list:
we Greek Orthodox
"integrated into Christianity" while in Saudi Arabia, Muslim family that speaks Arabic, doesn't speak Arabic
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:26:05 PM by rakovsky »

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2018, 04:28:52 PM »
I don't know how to fake an IP address but anyways I'm not interested in begging you to believe you.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2018, 04:37:07 PM »
Thus far I don't see any motivation for Al Masihi to lie. His story is odd but odd things happen; until he displays some truly agitating behavior I think we should just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Or we could just conform to the prevailing American political climate and accuse each other of being Russian bots. That's always good for a laugh.
Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline Al Masihi

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2018, 04:47:55 PM »
Is it a thing for American politicians to accuse each other of being Russian robots I mean I know Americans love portraying Russians as their ultimate enemy in the media and so on.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:49:27 PM by Al Masihi »

Offline Samn!

• High Elder
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchaat van Erps-Kwerps
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2018, 04:54:58 PM »
I've known a lot of people who grew up in the Gulf whose parents spoke Arabic but who never really learned it because of being in compounds or foreigner ghettos where everyone spoke English. That's the situation of probably like half the international students at the American University of Beirut.

In much of the Arab world, upper middle class and upwardly mobile people often avoid Arabic with their children in education and even at home in favor of English or French.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2018, 04:59:57 PM »
Thus far I don't see any motivation for Al Masihi to lie. His story is odd but odd things happen; until he displays some truly agitating behavior I think we should just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Or we could just conform to the prevailing American political climate and accuse each other of being Russian bots. That's always good for a laugh.

I agree.

Is it a thing for American politicians to accuse each other of being Russian robots I mean I know Americans love portraying Russians as their ultimate enemy in the media and so on.

Yes and no? There's a certain segment of the American right that loved accusing Bill Clinton (so all the way back to 1990-92) and Barack Obama of being Communists (though not necessarily actual Russian agents) because of their left-of-center policies. But it seems to me like the nastiness (from all political persuasions) surrounding the recent election is a bit different from that.

I tend to think we won't really see the patterns at play here for a couple of decades, until the benefits of hindsight.

Please remember that political discussions are not allowed in the Public Fora.
Dominika, Global Moderator
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 06:47:04 PM by Dominika »
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2018, 06:27:05 PM »

rakovsky,

Unprovoked, you seem to have decided to come out guns blazing at a new member for no discernible reason.  I'm warning you to stop harassing him (or anyone else, for that matter). 

This is the nice warning.  It comes with no points.  The next one will. 

Mor Ephrem, section moderator
I think you can say ~ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and post with charitable and prayerful intentions.