Author Topic: Planting Grant Missions: Planting, Watering, Growing… and “Graduating”  (Read 428 times)

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Planting Grant Missions: Planting, watering, growing… and “graduating”

It is truly awe inspiring to see how wonderfully God has blessed our mission over the last three years,” reflects Priest Andre Paez, Rector of Saint John the Evangelist Mission, Tempe AZ.  “When we applied for the OCA Mission Grant in 2014, we had only 23 adults and 13 children—a total of 16 pledging families—and our combined worship and fellowship space totaled a mere 2,300 square feet.  Now, after three years, we have 78 adults and 34 children and 32 pledging families, and we are enjoying our beautifully expanded 6,650 square foot space for worship, education and fellowship.”...

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
Wonderful!
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Alpha60

• A thing of routers, hubs and switches, and dreary web GUIs
  • Archon
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
Fantastic.
“Moreover, Carthage must be destroyed.”
-Cato the Elder

I beg of all members of OCNet to make it their new years resolution to adopt the Golden Rule in threads and be nice to each other.  It’s the Orthodox Christian thing to do.  Be nice, and remember, in the immortal words of Patrick Swayze of blessed memory, that no one ever wins a fight.

Also, if I have ever offended you in my posts or conduct, I apologize. 

Sts. Cyril, Maximus and Mark of Ephesus, pray for us!