Author Topic: For my health issues  (Read 237 times)

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
For my health issues
« on: November 12, 2017, 04:07:59 AM »
Nausea, vomiting, depression, GERD, fatigue- overall I'm not having a good time in life right now :(

Please pray that if it's not in God's will to give me relief from these things that I could at least offer them to Him on the Cross and unite myself to all the people suffering much more than I am.

Thanks.
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: For my health issues
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 04:42:33 AM »
Lord have mercy! :(

Offline IXOYE

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 09:26:19 AM »
Lord, have mercy!

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:30:13 AM »
Lord have mercy.

St. Luke and St. Pantaleimon, pray for us.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:55:48 AM »
Lord Have mercy.
Those are some serious symptoms. Sad to hear you are suffering this much.
It could need medical attention. Do you take any medication? vomiting can be a sign of overdose even if you are just sensitive to the medication on low dose.
I assume this is from your operation but why do you have these symptoms? do you take medication?
I ordered the below book. I had it recently at home but can not find it. It helped me in the past I hope it helps me again. Im hoping the book can help severe depression but it may need getting off medication. I still have a lot of depression off the new medication and back on the old but more bearable.
https://www.amazon.com/Conquering-Depression-Heavenly-Illumined-Teachers/dp/0938635956
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:56:38 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 10:36:55 AM »
Saying Prayers
Learn meditation.

Online marigold

• Archon
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of Atlanta
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 11:32:34 AM »
Lord, have mercy on Your servant, Volnutt.

Offline Opus118

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
Sad to hear that this is continuing.

Lord, have mercy!
"Mi tío es enfermo, pero la carretera es verde!" - old Chilean saying

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 09:22:22 PM »
Lord Have mercy.
It could need medical attention. Do you take any medication? vomiting can be a sign of overdose even if you are just sensitive to the medication on low dose.
I assume this is from your operation but why do you have these symptoms? do you take medication?
I ordered the below book. I had it recently at home but can not find it. It helped me in the past I hope it helps me again. Im hoping the book can help severe depression but it may need getting off medication. I still have a lot of depression off the new medication and back on the old but more bearable.
https://www.amazon.com/Conquering-Depression-Heavenly-Illumined-Teachers/dp/0938635956

I last saw the doctor about a month ago. He didn't seem concerned, he said that these symptoms tend to go away after three months from the surgery. I'm waiting to see if he's right (though I also know pf one woman who was like this for a year and a half).

I take 100 mgs of Zoloft daily, but the vomit doesn't seem to have much to do with that since it happens with or without it at random times of the day.
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 10:19:38 PM »
Lord Have mercy.

I last saw the doctor about a month ago. He didn't seem concerned, he said that these symptoms tend to go away after three months from the surgery. I'm waiting to see if he's right (though I also know pf one woman who was like this for a year and a half).

I take 100 mgs of Zoloft daily, but the vomit doesn't seem to have much to do with that since it happens with or without it at random times of the day.

Thank God the medication you choose to be on doesn’t cause vomiting. I hope and pray you are better after 3 months

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »
Thanks. So do I.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 12:23:28 AM »
Lord have mercy!
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Anastasia1

• My warrior name is Beyoncé Pad Thai
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Armenian
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 01:37:03 AM »
Lord have mercy.
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Cor 2:6)

Offline Musicnerd88

• Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdioces
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 09:30:45 AM »
Lord have mercy!
Most Holy Theotokos save us!

Online marigold

• Archon
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of Atlanta