Author Topic: Nabeel Qureshi, famous Evangelical and convert from Islam, passes away  (Read 168 times)

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline FinnJames

• High Elder
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Finland
Re: Nabeel Qureshi, famous Evangelical and convert from Islam, passes away
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:01:27 AM »
Link to an 11 minute video by well-known critic of Islam and defender of Christianity David Wood, who sometimes worked with Qureshi: "Famous Last Words of Jesus, Muhammad, and Nabeel Qureshi"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dwryULhYnU&t=0s

Offline Alpha60

• The Confederate Flag Is Diabolical and Blasphemous
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 06:21:58 AM »
Memory eternal!
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline juliogb

• Elder
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 07:50:42 AM »
Oh, I saw lots of his videos in youtube, I really liked him, may he rest in peace with the Lord. Memory Eternal.