Author Topic: ORTHODOX PRIEST JAILED FOR PLOTTING TO POISON GEORGIAN PATRIARCH'S ASSISTANT  (Read 529 times)

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline IXOYE

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
Lord, have mercy!

Offline Alpha60

• The Confederate Flag Is Diabolical and Blasphemous
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
We heard about this a few months ago from Mor, I think
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
No a few months ago we read about the arrest and then silence.  Now the trial is over and he has been found guilty.

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
Horrifying...
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Online augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Higher Criticism
  • Jurisdiction: Dutch
Clergy are quite vicious.
She hears, upon that water without sound,
A voice that cries, “The tomb in Palestine
Is not the porch of spirits lingering.
It is the grave of Jesus, where he lay.”
We live in an old chaos of the sun,
Or old dependency of day and night,
Or island solitude, unsponsored, free,
Of that wide water, inescapable.

Offline Alpha60

• OC.net guru
No a few months ago we read about the arrest and then silence.  Now the trial is over and he has been found guilty.

Oh, very good, although also very sad.  It would have been better had he been proven innocent, the victim of a conspiracy against the church, but I trust that was not the case, and clearly, the second best outcome for us is one where justice is served to the guilty.  And this was a horrible, evil crime.
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline Alpha60

• OC.net guru

Not the ones I associate with.  I agree, some are, but the majority are kind and gentle.

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
"The Orthodox Church has the best and the worst people in the world.", I heard this from an American priest and a Brazilian convert on two consecutives days under completely different contexts.
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline scamandrius

• A man of many, many turns
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA

is the only reason you didn't rush to post this story yourself is because the clergyman involved was not Romanian?
Da quod iubes et iube quod vis.

Online augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Higher Criticism
  • Jurisdiction: Dutch
Re: ORTHODOX PRIEST JAILED FOR PLOTTING TO POISON GEORGIAN PATRIARCH'S ASSISTANT
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »
Im a believer in higher criticism bit also a phyletist.
She hears, upon that water without sound,
A voice that cries, “The tomb in Palestine
Is not the porch of spirits lingering.
It is the grave of Jesus, where he lay.”
We live in an old chaos of the sun,
Or old dependency of day and night,
Or island solitude, unsponsored, free,
Of that wide water, inescapable.